Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

IF U WANT A BETTER KO READ THIS

This is a discussion on IF U WANT A BETTER KO READ THIS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dude... it's a dream. I understand you because all we know k2 is a complete shit like a company. It's ...
Page: 2

Dude... it's a dream.

I understand you because all we know k2 is a complete shit like a company. It's really sad because KO is one of the best games that I've played and it's complete ruined cause of K2.

Btw, do you think k2 is going to leave this game and all the money that they earn all days? of course NO. You can't imagine how many turks buy KC, prem and other shits. I say turks because they are the 85% of this game. It's the perfect bussines for K2. I'm thinking seriously to leave this shit.

lol you're all so worried about KO...its just a VIRTUAL GAME. even in real life in government there's corruption EVERYWHERE and there will always be. even with WoW who has a very good company and CS there are corruption and dupe and scam. in every game there will be people that try to cheat to be the best. you cant do anything about it. the only thing which is worst about KO is that the cheats are more present. but stop crying and telling that you leave beacause of corruption cause this is not true.

the reason why people leave: after 3 years of playing, the friends that they use to play with all leave so they leave too cause they dont have anymore ingame friends. I know there are turks with ROC+3 everywhere and that K2 has a the worst CS ever. but I dont care. I play this game for FUN. when I go PK with my friends, I have fun even if I earn 100NP in 2 hours. the problem that you all have is that if you're not the best, you leave.

PLAY FOR FUN [/b]
    big ups to bd-hoz, he's exactly right, play for fun or leave, its quite simple. He's completely right about people having a problem with not being the best, they leave. Not all leave the game, lots leave to a new server, then to the next, then to the next, and then quit after they exhausted all options. But whatever, to each their own.

sell all your shit USD while it is still worth a pretty penny, i move out, planned on selling my items and char, log on one night and go to a boss event and this jackass GM bans me for 999 saying i was macroing smilidon..yay lose 800$, i deeply regret ever paying this company a penny, not to mention i spent 40$ on KC the day before this moron banned me for the valkrie armors and a NT. But then again it was really a good thing i got banned, it made me open my eyes and realize what worthless piles of shit run this company, ive had 37 tickets yes..37 all auto responded as gold prem. great job k2, keep stealing the ppls money, soon i hope your building burns down. ty bb

romz_

If you dont like the company that own the game then leave, there are many MMORPG games out there that are better then KO u just have to find what suits u best......For now i just play KO cuz my mates still do and all the BS that happens round us just doesnt bother us as much cuz we stopped doing everything now but pvping....

Cant compete against dupers so why bother.

hej

The onlything that can be done is if some company buys KO from the company that made it and rewrite the code in the game... will it happen no no no, end of story.

lolior

hmm didnt read the other msgs but sry to inform u that if a company will buy ko they WILL make it p2p

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

honestly the only aspects of ko which are good are parts of its gameplay- the movement and the combo/slide system. many mmos i've played have a pretty bad type of moving style (like l2,archlord etc)which is what made the pking in ko so successful.

honestly the only aspects of ko which are good are parts of its gameplay- the movement and the combo/slide system. many mmos i've played have a pretty bad type of moving style (like l2,archlord etc)which is what made the pking in ko so successful.[/b]
    sig plyz ( iposted in your topic)

and yeah i hate games where you dont move along the ground the same speed as your legs move

Banned

honestly the only aspects of ko which are good are parts of its gameplay- the movement and the combo/slide system. many mmos i've played have a pretty bad type of moving style (like l2,archlord etc)which is what made the pking in ko so successful.[/b]
    It sorta made KO feel like a Quake or UT deatmatch cos of the game's pace :P (Stand still and you're dead etc)

KO's movement system feels kinda like CS, and WoW's movement feels like Quake. It kinda annoys me u cant click at target where to move in WoW (feels like playin Delta force 2 in 3rd person view :P).

To those who consider to play cabal: accordin to Zike, the game is overtaken by macroers, so he quited 1 week after playin :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

sig plyz ( iposted in your topic)

and yeah i hate games where you dont move along the ground the same speed as your legs move[/b]
    i'm kinda slack in PS nowadays :lol: will do all soon once i finish xping in archlord

Parque

You might be right about that they are just following the money of us, but I don't think that they will give away this game so easily to another company, espacially not when there are still ppl spending a shitload of cash on Knight Cash and Premium
    Your idea might look good, but you won't come far unless a shitload of ppl help you

cooldude3333

Well, anyone wanna help?

HunterMark

Ok IF they wanna sell.............

Considering that much of the KO players are not TOO rich it will take like 10 000 KO players with all the cash in their bank to buy that game.

And none like you and me can make a companie sell his game it will cost too much in lawyers etc

stevouk

Umm this game isnt even a challenge anymore, its the person with the most money in their REAL bank account....=\

totally off topic but...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast