Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

IF U WANT A BETTER KO READ THIS

This is a discussion on IF U WANT A BETTER KO READ THIS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not saying we should buy it... We could if we formed some company But, we can ask another company ...
Page: 3

cooldude3333

Im not saying we should buy it... We could if we formed some company
    But, we can ask another company to consider the idea.

its not beneficial to buy KO from K2, thats a lost cause cuz u never know how much they want or if they even want to sell. Now if u want to start ur own company, buy the game from MGames/Noah and run KO on ur own servers and etc. thats possible, but I've been told that K2 has the english rights to KO for another year, I'm not too certain.

Banned

KO's movement system feels kinda like CS, and WoW's movement feels like Quake. It kinda annoys me u cant click at target where to move in WoW (feels like playin Delta force 2 in 3rd person view :P).

To those who consider to play cabal: accordin to Zike, the game is overtaken by macroers, so he quited 1 week after playin :lol:[/b]
    boo for captain!x :P

LoveHurts

hm i dont know how old this post is but ima post anywayz k2 and ko is a shit game i just quit a week ago i felt like a moron though just sitting in my house doing nothing bc i have nothing to do or anyting plan.but im glad i quit bc now my grades are A's instead of F's dont gots to worry bou's geting money in ko or lvls or trying to be the best (Gayest) person in ko. So i think everyone should just let k2/ko rot in hell and just let the turks take over like it was ment to be when the game start well acaully when the first turk found out about ko.

cooldude3333

its not beneficial to buy KO from K2, thats a lost cause cuz u never know how much they want or if they even want to sell. Now if u want to start ur own company, buy the game from MGames/Noah and run KO on ur own servers and etc. thats possible, but I've been told that K2 has the english rights to KO for another year, I'm not too certain.[/b]
    Whoa dude, where do u get this info?

this info came from a friend of mine that checked with the company, he owns/runs an ISP and feels that KO would be a beneficial product to make money off of, but I haven't talked to him in about 2months now so dunno how much more info he got from it

cooldude3333

Does anybody know a former K2 employee or someone who knows a lot about them and hate them?
    lmao

Milkshaker

lol you're all so worried about KO...
    the reason why people leave: after 3 years of playing, the friends that they use to play with all leave so they leave too cause they dont have anymore ingame friends. I know there are turks with ROC+3 everywhere and that K2 has a the worst CS ever. but I dont care. I play this game for FUN. when I go PK with my friends, I have fun even if I earn 100NP in 2 hours. the problem that you all have is that if you're not the best, you leave.

PLAY FOR FUN [/b]

Well buddy I don't know where to start with you, my guess is that you have been playing for a year maybe and you probably have 134734573478528746 gold bars and buying Power Up store items for 999,999,999 coins from a merchant in morodon is not a problem for you... or do you go to pk on buffs? Or do you go naked... hmm i wonder... well, all of that is well and good but you left out one point i have been trying to make...

The reason people lose interest in this game is because of a lot of things, and one thing that a lot of people overlook is the fact that there are very few new players in the game. The game needs new players and anyone who reads about this game and tries it cant understand why basic items are so expensive. So they are told that they have to buy items from the power up store to be able to compete as well as purchase premium to be able to play, and eventually you realize that you are sinking a lot of money into a game that is seemingly operated by morons and for the most part has no customer service.

Paying through the nose to play a game only to have the fun-factor dampened by a plague of cheaters and scammers is why you will not see this character playing in KO for a very long time, if ever again.

This game was FUN when you could log in for free and actually play and buy things from the merchants without having to cheat to get them.

I think it is a bit futile to either sue K2 or expect them to change in any way. There should only be one reason to play USKO, fun with friends. I left as soon as a saw that was gone, and I don't regret it. We used to be able to overcome parties with better levels and gear, through having more skill and teamwork than them, but in the last few months CZ is just about being ganked by hundreds of turks with +3 bifrost items. There are no party vs party battles anymore, its just one huge gank. Logging in to help the clan farm bifrost was the only fun thing left for me.

I agree that most of these guys hoping for change are new players. I've played USKO since the start and this game has been a success despite K2, not because of them, and I don't think that success will last much longer. Ever since people realised covetous was a duper, RaVeN was using injected items, Vexxx and TOWN were farming some nice stuff underwater, this game has been a lost hope because you cannot trust the people running it. No wonder all the turks are cheating, what do you expect when the management set such a poor example.

It is simple really, play KO if you are having fun. But as soon as the fun goes, don't waste your time, move on.

apoth0r

anyone else feel like this is the same shit over and over again ?
    Nothing happens because people who play this game are lazy cunts

EthoSx

Yes don't waste your time, move back, im playing UO, much more fun!!! )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123