Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

This is a discussion on If you are an archer DONT LOG IN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div> Originally posted by Vishnu @ <!--QuoteBegin-Casablanca fine with me, ban all archers, bunch of skill ...
Page: 2

Vishnu

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Casablanca

fine with me, ban all archers, bunch of skill less ks'ers anyway

they should delete all chars on beramus aswell, they are all just a bunch of skill less cheaters anyway.
    you are retarded[/b]
    why thank you

Takayuki

Default Re: If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

Originally posted by Vishnu
    I was wondering why there was so few koxpers out, shot some uruk hai's for awhile, legitly with arcshot, got dced, while trying to log in again, it says server are undergoin maintenace. And now it says on my kol, blocked *my name* koxp, ares.
    We got banned like this too [clan party @ DTS], GM [Mahina, now Saphyr] was stupid noob who can't see difference between Arc Shoot/Arrow Shower. I submitted 56751232 tickets [silver prem], PMed this GM many times, nothing happend. Unbanned after 30 days... and i still exp @ Trons/DTS... and many players call me koxper :)
    U got 30 days ban, not perm./IP ban, like official www says, be happy :) Go play other char/game for month...

Macdougl

I know before I went sin, I was accused of mac-ing all the time. I loved shooting uri-blades to get the one handed swords they drop. Made a killer pair for my warrior, and was selling the rest. I mean come on, how hard is it to 'z' arc-shot? SOmeone would run by, say 'KOXP' to which I would stop, move and talk to them.
    People think all archers are mac-ers. Bad mindset.

v0k

ye i look for the 3/5 arrows coming out at once before i cry wolf

we can only hope that they ban your main char also *fingers crossed*

Vishnu

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    we can only hope that they ban your main char also *fingers crossed*
    we can also hope you dies in aids *fingers crossed*

aids has never killed a single person.. it is what you get while you have aids that kills you.. dumbass

Kailean

Originally posted by Renzuk
    aids has never killed a single person.. it is what you get while you have aids that kills you.. dumbass
    pwned, it attacks the immune system.
    vishnu showed again how retarded he is

Vishnu

pwned, it attacks the immune system. vishnu showed again how retarded he is

Is that so? AIDS never killed a single person? I wonder who's the retard here, so how many of those 3 million AIDS infected people who dies every year you think would have died unless they had AIDS? Use your brain.

oh edit* I changed my mind, you can all 3 die from Motor Neurone Disease

teletubie

Archers on Uruk ? wtf, do you walk to get drops ? or use koxp?.

i will be happy to see all those koxp autoloot morons banned.

I agree that Magina was a noob GM, she ( i think is female) banned me after i shout : "please GM go play Mu"... one day that war was a mess.

Smr

Orcs are good xp if you're mage or archer under 60 , and since it loot crap , why loot it?

Default Re: If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Helm@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Ishot some uruk hai's for awhile, legitly with arcshot

prolly baned u coz they THOUGHT u were KOSPer... any coment is not needed...

K2 fuqin inbreeders :angry:

That can be possible , considering a gm banned me because the clan that owns the castle opened the door and i went in.

"bug abuse" ftw :rollseyes: i tryed to bug abuse to take the cristal with my solo clan :>[/b]

the gate was closed on my screen....you just ran through it h43r:

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by Casablanca
    fine with me, ban all archers, bunch of skill less ks'ers anyway
    Omg thats soo not true, do you know how baddasss skills you need to press one button over and over while trying to hp/mp pot and like you know stand still and stuff

xxAzraelxx

Screenshots of people shooting lots of arrows at monsters are insufficient evidence of 3rd party tool usage, generally speaking. The three things that visually tell me that someone is using koxp are: 1. They're shooting monsters while sitting down. 2. They're shooting arrows from their knives. 3. They're killing monsters with gear that's not as good as mine on characters that are below my level, faster than I can steal them. (For the record I've chitin+5rb/dex and ib+8/80 and I've a decent set of accessories). ADMIN or GM needs to check REGISTRY FILES for ANOMALOUS SOFTWARE

v0k

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    Screenshots of people shooting lots of arrows at monsters are insufficient evidence of 3rd party tool usage, generally speaking. The three things that visually tell me that someone is using koxp are: 1. They're shooting monsters while sitting down. 2. They're shooting arrows from their knives. 3. They're killing monsters with gear that's not as good as mine on characters that are below my level, faster than I can steal them. (For the record I've chitin+5rb/dex and ib+8/80 and I've a decent set of accessories). ADMIN or GM needs to check REGISTRY FILES for ANOMALOUS SOFTWARE
    so someone killing a treant from 30 yards away with 3 multi shot isnt neccesarily koxp? 0.o

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast