Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

This is a discussion on If you are an archer DONT LOG IN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I could probably kill a whole crap load of treants by arrow showering the lot, because it all goes ...
Page: 3

OLD1953

Well, I could probably kill a whole crap load of treants by arrow showering the lot, because it all goes to one when they get close. But I skilled back to sin at lvl 56 because I like it better. And you don't use pots constantly.

Bows can do a lot of things you don't expect, if you've never been an archer. AFAIK, I invented the long range method of clearing out a deru spawn, absolutely nobody I asked had ever tried it on DIEZ, or had seen it tried, or knew anyone who tried it, so I got a party together and we tried it. Last words from Tam before we started "we are all going to die". Actually, it worked great. I got my deru piece of shell by myself, just using a bow and z r.

To tell if someone is using KOXP, generally, I just watch for a minute or two. If they kill several long range, and suddenly they get that "COIN REWARD" thing spinning over their heads, OK, autoloot in effect, ban the joker. That's pretty much dead certain, if they loot at long range consistently, they are KOXPing. Graphics on bows screws up consistently, but the looting is a sure sign of KOXP.

(Have any archer use a couple of fire arrows, then switch to dagger. If they haven't fixed that one, you'll ROFL. He'll be stabbing mobs with a burning arrow.)

Milkshaker

Originally posted by v0k

so someone killing a treant from 30 yards away with 3 multi shot isnt neccesarily koxp? 0.o
    ok... Multishot is 3 arrows that scatter off meaning that one arrow goes straight and the other 2 arrows go at an angle that will miss most targets that are a few steps away.

KOXP basically makes the arrows direct damage attacks instead of a projectile, thus causing all 3 "arrows" (for Multishot) or all 5 arrows (for Arrow Shower) to hit the target with maximum efficiency. They also seem to be able to cast these attacs much faster than they normally should as an archer.

Treants are pretty strong monsters, and should take more than 3 "MultiShots" to kill from tanking distance, let alone 30 Yds.

Know KOXP when you see it.

I think i will log in and kill some Trons later h43r:

Ruthless

Originally posted by teletubie
    Archers on Uruk ? wtf, do you walk to get drops ? or use koxp?.

i will be happy to see all those koxp autoloot morons keep playing.

I agree that Mangina was a pro GM, she ( i think is female) banned me after i shout : "please GM go play with ur dick"... one day that war was a mess.

Smr
    can u spot the differences? h43r:
    multiple accounts ftl there teletubie :lol:

u dont need to be using kosp to be macroing. it is very easy to write your own macro and bypass xtrap with it. If KOSP isnt obvious i check to see if they are actually there, or macroing. Just ks them for a few minutes, so they get very little xp, insult them a bit, lure easy mobs on them. If they dont respond then they are 99% macroing or incredibly stupid.

Good tip for killing kosp/macroers in eslant: use poison arrow, lure 5-6 eidolons and stand right on top of the kosper. Have a priest spam heal you from a distance while you keep stacking dot damage. The kosper will die from the aoe very quickly. Just make sure u tell legit players not to come near.

Colomka

LOL HAHA great post, shows no point to pLAY LEgit.

I feel ur pain Vishnu.

TheLittleMan

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Casablanca
    fine with me, ban all archers, bunch of skill less ks'ers anyway
    they should delete all chars on beramus aswell, they are all just a bunch of skill less cheaters anyway.[/b]
    both of those statements are just so true... -_-

Vishnu

Originally posted by TheLittleMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheLittleMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Casablanca

fine with me, ban all archers, bunch of skill less ks'ers anyway

they should delete all chars on beramus aswell, they are all just a bunch of skill less cheaters anyway.
    both of those statements are just so true... -_-[/b]
    ıckıe dıckıe sucky sucky emp

Banned

Default Re: If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Helm@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Ishot some uruk hai's for awhile, legitly with arcshot

prolly baned u coz they THOUGHT u were KOSPer... any coment is not needed...

K2 fuqin inbreeders :angry:

That can be possible , considering a gm banned me because the clan that owns the castle opened the door and i went in.

"bug abuse" ftw :rollseyes: i tryed to bug abuse to take the cristal with my solo clan :>[/b]
    LOL flippy i was there and i saw you bug abusing the door, 2 FUKING SECONDS after the gm banned you, that was so funny i couldnt stop laughing, OWNED! :lol:

Sustain

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk
    aids has never killed a single person.. it is what you get while you have aids that kills you.. dumbass
    pwned, it attacks the immune system.
    vishnu showed again how retarded he is [/b]
    lol tard aids has killed millions of people u got ownt not vishnu.

Kailean

Originally posted by Sustain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sustain)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

aids has never killed a single person.. it is what you get while you have aids that kills you.. dumbass

vishnu showed again how retarded he is
    lol tard aids has killed millions of people u got ownt not vishnu.[/b]
    u can die due to aids, not because of aids its a big difference
    AIDS (or Aids) is a collection of symptoms and infections in humans resulting from the specific damage to the immune system caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.(its HIV if u wouldnt know)
    due to aids your immune system becomes weak and a "normal" infection can be very dangarous, even to your life.

TunaFishyMe

YOU USE AUTOLOOT. THAT IS CHEATING. I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT THINK ITS CHEATING, I DONT THINK FORCEFULLY SHOVING MY PENIS INTO THE NEXT GIRL I SEE RAPE, DOES THAT MEAN THE COPS WILL NOT CARE?!!!

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sustain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sustain)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

lol tard aids has killed millions of people u got ownt not vishnu.[/b]
    AIDS (or Aids) is a collection of symptoms and infections in humans resulting from the specific damage to the immune system caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.(its HIV if u wouldnt know)
    due to aids your immune system becomes weak and a "normal" infection can be very dangarous, even to your life.[/b][/quote]

Go google some more, cause apparently you're unable to use your brain.

Kailean

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Sustain
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

due to aids your immune system becomes weak and a "normal" infection can be very dangarous, even to your life.[/b]
    Go google some more, cause apparently you're unable to use your brain.[/b][/quote]
    lol maybe now u are also too bright to write something normal? oh sorry i forgot, u are trully retarded.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

due to aids your immune system becomes weak and a "normal" infection can be very dangarous, even to your life.
    Go google some more, cause apparently you're unable to use your brain.[/b]
    lol maybe now u are also too bright to write something normal? oh sorry i forgot, u are trully retarded.[/b][/quote]

You can google AIDS and HIV as much as you want to try to look bright. It doesnt matter, cause if you can't draw any conclusions from it, it's useless facts.

Kailean

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Vishnu
    Originally posted by Kailean
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

Go google some more, cause apparently you're unable to use your brain.
    lol maybe now u are also too bright to write something normal? oh sorry i forgot, u are trully retarded.[/b]
    You can google AIDS and HIV as much as you want to try to look bright. It doesnt matter, cause if you can't draw any conclusions from it, it's useless facts.[/b][/quote]
    actually its pointless to argue with u

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast