Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

This is a discussion on If you are an archer DONT LOG IN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div> Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu) Originally posted by Kailean Originally posted by Vishnu Originally posted ...
Page: 4

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    Originally posted by Vishnu
    Originally posted by Sustain
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

aids has never killed a single person.. it is what you get while you have aids that kills you.. dumbass

pwned, it attacks the immune system.
    vishnu showed again how retarded he is

lol tard aids has killed millions of people u got ownt not vishnu.

u can die due to aids, not because of aids its a big difference
    AIDS (or Aids) is a collection of symptoms and infections in humans resulting from the specific damage to the immune system caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.(its HIV if u wouldnt know)
    due to aids your immune system becomes weak and a "normal" infection can be very dangarous, even to your life.

Go google some more, cause apparently you're unable to use your brain.

lol maybe now u are also too bright to write something normal? oh sorry i forgot, u are trully retarded.
    You can google AIDS and HIV as much as you want to try to look bright. It doesnt matter, cause if you can't draw any conclusions from it, it's useless facts.[/b]
    actually its pointless to argue with u[/b][/quote]

it's hard to argue without arguments, so just go back to writing your flames

Kailean

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Sustain
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Renzuk

aids has never killed a single person.. it is what you get while you have aids that kills you.. dumbass

pwned, it attacks the immune system.
    vishnu showed again how retarded he is

lol tard aids has killed millions of people u got ownt not vishnu.

u can die due to aids, not because of aids its a big difference
    AIDS (or Aids) is a collection of symptoms and infections in humans resulting from the specific damage to the immune system caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.(its HIV if u wouldnt know)
    due to aids your immune system becomes weak and a "normal" infection can be very dangarous, even to your life.

Go google some more, cause apparently you're unable to use your brain.

lol maybe now u are also too bright to write something normal? oh sorry i forgot, u are trully retarded.

You can google AIDS and HIV as much as you want to try to look bright. It doesnt matter, cause if you can't draw any conclusions from it, it's useless facts.
    actually its pointless to argue with u[/b]
    it's hard to argue without arguments, so just go back to writing your flames[/b][/quote]
    ill keep flaming u couse u are a retarded and brainless turk-like idiot.
    gg

Default Re: If you are an archer DONT LOG IN

Originally posted by Hoodlum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hoodlum)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Helm
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu

Ishot some uruk hai's for awhile, legitly with arcshot

prolly baned u coz they THOUGHT u were KOSPer... any coment is not needed...

K2 fuqin inbreeders :angry:

That can be possible , considering a gm banned me because the clan that owns the castle opened the door and i went in.

"bug abuse" ftw :rollseyes: i tryed to bug abuse to take the cristal with my solo clan :>[/b]
    LOL flippy i was there and i saw you bug abusing the door, 2 FUKING SECONDS after the gm banned you, that was so funny i couldnt stop laughing, OWNED! :lol:[/b][/quote]

I ran in righ after someone from vendetta clan (thisisfear) went in too , now think what you want , might have been a bug but if i had a hack to tp though wall/ door then i would havent do it on the front door.

but it doesnt matter anyway cuz i got unbanned few minutes later

<!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    we can only hope that they ban your main char also *fingers crossed*
    we can also hope you dies in aids *fingers crossed*[/b]
    Considering you said "dies in aids." Aids has never killed a single human being anywhere in the world. You can try to refute that. But not a single argument you could ever possibly fathom can reasonably do so.

OLD1953

Sigh, technically you are correct. However, this is way too much like the guy who spent twenty years in academic life, arguing that Shakespear never wrote any plays, they were written by another man in London, WITH THE SAME NAME!!

He may have been right. Does it make a difference?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

we can also hope you dies in aids *fingers crossed*
    Considering you said "dies in aids." Aids has never killed a single human being anywhere in the world. You can try to refute that. But not a single argument you could ever possibly fathom can reasonably do so.[/b]
    That's the sweet thing to die in aids, someones sneezing at you and it can kill you. Think of this scenario, your mother gets AIDS for some reason, and she died after having a normal cold, what would you say killed her? The cold or AIDS, I'd argue it was aids.

Glader

...and if people learned to grow up, stop insulting eachother and stop quoting the whole bible when they wanted to say that jesus was a fag the world would be a better place :rollseyes:

Bottom line: stop tunnel-quoting

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Considering you said "dies in aids." Aids has never killed a single human being anywhere in the world. You can try to refute that. But not a single argument you could ever possibly fathom can reasonably do so.[/b]
    That's the sweet thing to die in aids, someones sneezing at you and it can kill you. Think of this scenario, your mother gets AIDS for some reason, and she died after having a normal cold, what would you say killed her? The cold or AIDS, I'd argue it was aids.[/b][/quote]

And your argument would be null and void.. as the cold would be attributed to her death and be put on her death certificate

Vishnu

Originally posted by Renzuk
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Considering you said "dies in aids." Aids has never killed a single human being anywhere in the world. You can try to refute that. But not a single argument you could ever possibly fathom can reasonably do so.
    That's the sweet thing to die in aids, someones sneezing at you and it can kill you. Think of this scenario, your mother gets AIDS for some reason, and she died after having a normal cold, what would you say killed her? The cold or AIDS, I'd argue it was aids.[/b]
    And your argument would be null and void.. as the cold would be attributed to her death and be put on her death certificate[/b][/quote]

So if someone shot your mom in the head, the gun would be the quilty one right?

Originally posted by Renzuk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renzuk)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

That's the sweet thing to die in aids, someones sneezing at you and it can kill you. Think of this scenario, your mother gets AIDS for some reason, and she died after having a normal cold, what would you say killed her? The cold or AIDS, I'd argue it was aids.
    And your argument would be null and void.. as the cold would be attributed to her death and be put on her death certificate[/b]
    So if someone shot your mom in the head, the gun would be the quilty one right?[/b][/quote]

It is funny how you keep trying to move away from the original topic in order to prove your point. As both scenarios are entirely different. You can continue to argue your point all you want. But the very simple truth is that you are wrong.

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

And your argument would be null and void.. as the cold would be attributed to her death and be put on her death certificate
    So if someone shot your mom in the head, the gun would be the quilty one right?[/b]
    It is funny how you keep trying to move away from the original topic in order to prove your point. As both scenarios are entirely different. You can continue to argue your point all you want. But the very simple truth is that you are wrong.[/b][/quote]

the orignial topic was about my archer being faulty banned for koxp, I'm stating examples on how your way of thinking can be used.

Magicality

Small example used in (almost) every lawschool:

A man jumps from a 100 story building, as he passes by the last 10 floors, he gets shot in the head.
    It's ruled murder; not suicide. The one shooting him would be prosecuted to the full extend of the law.

It doesn't matter that he would've died from something else seconds later....

Sorry for off-topic btw xD

Glader

Magi, I've read that one!
    Turns out it was him who loaded the gun :P

www.darwinawards.com ftw ^_^

Vishnu

/unblocked

zetazeta

b4 i saw this, i went on ko website and i thot they were improving.. now i see this i see it going worse then b4..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast