Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you had access to a server anvil..

This is a discussion on If you had access to a server anvil.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets say you had access to a server anvil (just to 1) and*you*could*choose*any*of ALL the items that got 'burned'. What ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

Lets say you had access to a server anvil (just to 1) and*you*could*choose*any*of ALL the items that got 'burned'.

What server would you choose?

what kind of character would you make (how would u think u could gear yourself)

Would you USD it all or would u try to upgrade till u get +10's for fun (considering the fact that there are million GG weapons/armors that got BURRRRRRRRNED in the anvil.

This topic is just for fun, dont flame babas if u dont ilke it just leave

Ares ofc, buy a lvl 80 preist, and make a chitin bp and Use CS +8or higher, and personal mace +8 or higher, and HB +9/10 w.e

and make the chitins as high as i can, maybe even shell BP

and sell sum for usd

CallMeNoob

Set plate +5 + 2mds+5 sell for usd

RiseAgainst_

Set plate +5 + 2mds+5 sell for usd[/b]
    1st smart post in this topic gratz

Girakon

I would keep upgrading the same items that I burn untill I get the stuff to +10 :P

Get the most pimped out anvil haxed Archer in the server, screw the other class's lol.

CallMeNoob

1st smart post in this topic gratz[/b]

Well really i think it's kinda stupid come on what items i want? all+10 ( but i still can keep dreaming )
    so i dont post anything because it's just stupid

try get something at real life MMORPG if u 1st np holder or u have best items dont give u anything at real life thing about it

Girakon, make a priest and have all +10 chitins with hp and str, +10 weapon def chitins, then +10 hp and str paper sets, +10 personal, +10 dol, +10 hb, +10 holy animor, +10 paper weapon def...

yeah, that be straight.

make +10 items , sell for $ , bb

make +10 items , sell for $ , bb[/b]

ppl dont buy +10! just make +8/ +9 ( those could be legit ) and sell for usd

Definetly Logos or Ronark, upgrade everything - keep whats +8 and try shit like MDs to +9, it will make allot of money K2 could prolly get allot of money if they sold it all -.-

Smoker

ares, sell items for usd, buy something better on your own server
    here's a funny situation tho that happened to me
    i accidentally deleted my shell pauldron +8 (dont ask me how) when i posted a cs the response i got was
    We are sorry but we cannot retrieve items that had already been deleted, next time do not delete the items you wish to keep.
    bullshit

Sorrent0

Well really i think it's kinda stupid come on what items i want? all+10 ( but i still can keep dreaming )
    so i dont post anything because it's just stupid

try get something at real life MMORPG if u 1st np holder or u have best items dont give u anything at real life thing about it [/b]
    WRONG.... you can sell the items and get actually real life money.. so.... i think u r not so smart :P

i would like my HB +6 back from girakon make it +8/9 and go spank all orcs :P

FlippinSweeT

+9 enion bow
    +10fp set rogue

would own ardream.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

priest full plates +9, hell breaker +8, all uniques +3 (dupers must've burned shitloads of them going +4).
    Chitin shield +6 or higher, smite hammer +7 or higher
    The rest I would sell for usd :P

CallMeNoob

WRONG.... you can sell the items and get actually real life money.. so.... i think u r not so smart :P

i would like my HB +6 back from girakon make it +8/9 and go spank all orcs :P[/b]
    Hmmm lol ur WRONG this such thing dont exist (about what this topic)
    if u mean sell char items that u get after 2-3 years ? this money dont wroth the time u spend first and if u working u will get 50x! with a job!
    this about money who talking about money?
    U spend time on game when u can have fun with freinds!
    To find a awsme person ( a girl )
    so hmmm stupid Replay! :mellow:

-This about who spend too much time-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast