Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

If you macro you can and will be banned or punished

This is a discussion on If you macro you can and will be banned or punished within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by snipes and you cannot do it, so you cheat GG bro well played. cheat? enlighten me...
Page: 16

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    and you cannot do it, so you cheat

GG bro well played.
    cheat? enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I would argue while MH+HP Combo is what defined a good sin in a V's. it's never been the the factor what defines a sin in greater PK.
    hp+minor combo only became a thing once minor heal cd was put on, before that dual minor>hp/minor combo.

Kids these days are amazing, they actually defend using hacks. Good news though Dan, they all suck so bad that without their macro, I doubt they would keep playing. So basically this thread has let you know who macro's and who doesn't.
    Felix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    cheat? enlighten me
    HA my bad bro, i guess I forgot to add this to OP
    Are the hardware macros forbidden?

-Yes, they are. If we find out in-game controls that you are using macro, you will be sent to the dungeon.
    About the players that were sent to Dicipline Dungeon - 16 :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

and you cannot do it, so you cheat

GG bro well played.
    said the guy that babashops with thousands of dollars to compensate his lacking skills, you're such a fucking failure

I would argue while MH+HP Combo is what defined a good sin in a V's. it's never been the the factor what defines a sin in greater PK.

The way I would approach correct KO, would be to annoy and frustrate the party mine was fighting against. I would use (is illusion the skill that makes the R attacks and crit hits happen less?) skill that cause the warrior to try and chase after me. I would cure so the two priests can focus more on attacking and keeping us alive and generally try and keep as much focus on me as possible. Naturally I would either try and disrupt any healing the enemy priests are doing (which is why a Skill RR combo works better, as the R's help cancel out their healing to the point they need to move or attack me directly).

Mages use to be my main aim, but with the amount of wep def they would be rocking and just the amount of HP they have, I would need support in taking them down quickly, but I would say they should always been the first person to be killed then the priests.

I've got two big back operations happening this summer, that should allow me to sit at my computer desk again with a big reduction in the pain I feel. Once I am able to sit for a long enough period, I think I will reactivate my level 83 sin and see if I am able to play KO again, as you've all made me really curious if an outdated player like me can find a way to make my approach work in your version of KO.
    Careful with the comeback tho, in a blink of an eye you will be in knee deep shithole of KO without no chance of turning back xD
    Felix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    said the guy that babashops with thousands of dollars to compensate his lacking skills, you're such a fucking failure
    Oh, you're still here?

not that I either care or play this game. If they actually could find if ppl are using macro or not the numbers would be different. 27 ppl sent to jail? Impressive. I never had any macro mouse but I also never bitched about ppl using it simply because it's not something that makes huge difference like koxp for example. If you're trash player macro wont improve your skill that much anyway. Just saying.

p.s black still sucks
    Rhymes and black like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

No it's not. Minor combo is what used to define a skilled sin, now you just fucking right click.
    I'm glad you only respond to a small post, god forbid you have to read an actual essay responding and dismantling every point you make. I guess I'll just communicate like you now.

I didn't ever say that was the only defining thing for sin, but it's the most important.

I guess minor heal hacking is just a part of ko now. Skyhunter has deemed it so.
    Minor combo is the most important thing for sin? Maybe if you're going to 1v1, but in party PK it doesn't really matter bud. Again, this entire thread goes to show how you've never played sin in party pk. It's also not just me who says macro isn't a big deal, even Lavie says it LOL.

Kids these days are amazing, they actually defend using hacks. Good news though Dan, they all suck so bad that without their macro, I doubt they would keep playing. So basically this thread has let you know who macro's and who doesn't.
    Kids these days are amazing, they actually defend spending thousands for gear in an online game. Good news though erdo, they all suck so bad that without their gear, I doubt they would keep playing. So basically this thread has let you know who has to baba and who doesn't.

Keep calling people cheats, you dirty cheater.

I guess I should just stop because with posts like these Any 83 warriors still using attack build? ; you're pretty retarded.
    Rhymes and Felix like this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hp+minor combo only became a thing once minor heal cd was put on, before that dual minor>hp/minor combo.

I don't think that's quite correct, because Zero was doing this a long time before the cooldown was implemented. I think because it was difficult to learn, people avoided it. I use to only need 1 minor, but when I became friends with Zero he helped me perfect my own version of it when dul minor became popular.

Are you still active in the game or are you more a casual player these days?

The way I would approach correct KO, would be to annoy and frustrate the party mine was fighting against. I would use (is illusion the skill that makes the R attacks and crit hits happen less?) skill that cause the warrior to try and chase after me. I would cure so the two priests can focus more on attacking and keeping us alive and generally try and keep as much focus on me as possible. Naturally I would either try and disrupt any healing the enemy priests are doing (which is why a Skill RR combo works better, as the R's help cancel out their healing to the point they need to move or attack me directly).

Mages use to be my main aim, but with the amount of wep def they would be rocking and just the amount of HP they have, I would need support in taking them down quickly, but I would say they should always been the first person to be killed then the priests.

I've got two big back operations happening this summer, that should allow me to sit at my computer desk again with a big reduction in the pain I feel. Once I am able to sit for a long enough period, I think I will reactivate my level 83 sin and see if I am able to play KO again, as you've all made me really curious if an outdated player like me can find a way to make my approach work in your version of KO.
    Good luck with the operations, Dan. I look forward to playing knight online with you this summer.
    Felix likes this.

Are you still active in the game or are you more a casual player these days?
    Much more casual than active, work doesn't let me have as much free time as I'd like
    Felix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

I guess I should just stop because with posts like these Any 83 warriors still using attack build? ; you're pretty retarded.
    You post one quote, but not the acknowledgment a couple posts later of my fuck-up post?
    I'm having an off day lol

I use r combo, but don't typically spam r in pk, even with comboing, it glitches and one of them will fail.
    I see you are here to write book-length posts to troll me, and kudos for you, you actually make a good argument. I just am stubborn and will not accept macro as the new norm. I know a large majority of sins do it now, but in my eyes as someone who played sin for most of my ko career, it just takes a lot of the skill out of playing sin. Like I said before, I really don't give a shit about it, and this thread was made to point out to those who think it isn't illegal in-game that it actually is.

A few of you took it to a new level so I decided to play along and have fun too.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

You post one quote, but not the acknowledgment a couple posts later of my fuck-up post?

I see you are here to write book-length posts to troll me, and kudos for you, you actually make a good argument. I just am stubborn and will not accept macro as the new norm. I know a large majority of sins do it now, but in my eyes as someone who played sin for most of my ko career, it just takes a lot of the skill out of playing sin. Like I said before, I really don't give a shit about it, and this thread was made to point out to those who think it isn't illegal in-game that it actually is.

A few of you took it to a new level so I decided to play along and have fun too.
    1) I didn't troll you actually, I gave you completely thought out messages. I did troll you in the last post because you don't bother responding to my REAL responses, so why should I bother typing them? I would love to have an actual conversation with someone on this forum for once. Instead what usually happens is a clannie posts something meme-y (like erdo) and suddenly everyone sits there and berates him about being retarded (its like you people purposely de-rail you own topics or something, not to mention you'd think after the 100th time you'd realize he really is a retard).

2) I didn't post the acknowledgment because I have now given up actually trying to seriously argue with you, and instead I'll just troll. I gave you legitimate arguments, instead you told me that "mages and priests use macro" (nice joke, what the fuck can they macro? the only thing a priest can macro is hp pot, is that really the priest experience?).

I understand you won't accept it as a "new norm", and I wish I wouldn't have to either, but when NTTGame won't enforce its own rules (let's be honest, banning 30 people for macro? really?), why the fuck should people follow them? It's the same reason people babashop - there's like one risk of being caught and literally EVERYONE does it, so why shouldn't you?

As far as it taking a lot of skill out of playing sin, I don't know what more to do to convince you that minoring isn't "skillful" in sin anymore. The only situation this isn't true is if you're talking about 1v1s, but if you're talking about anything other than that, minor combo is not the most important. I'll prove my point with this video (watch the sin Pro); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDexFxQaPb8
    Felix likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Felix and snipes like this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Good luck with the operations, Dan. I look forward to playing knight online with you this summer.
    You know it dude. You will be on of the first people I will let know if I feel I can sit at a desk without too much pain.
    l911l likes this.