Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

If you macro you can and will be banned or punished

This is a discussion on If you macro you can and will be banned or punished within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Did your space bar break or did you forget to include it in your macro? The ...
Page: 15

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Did your space bar break or did you forget to include it in your macro?

The problem here isn't people claiming this:

but this:

Some people will defend this, it's sad tbh.
    Average height in peru, you're defo under the average tho
    lmao midget

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would love to try fighting a macro player to see how much of a difference it makes, but as Skyhunter and a few others have said, V's obviously mean nothing on the grander scale of things and party pk has never been something I enjoyed that much.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I would love to try fighting a macro player to see how much of a difference it makes, but as Skyhunter and a few others have said, V's obviously mean nothing on the grander scale of things and party pk has never been something I enjoyed that much.
    don't get me wrong, in 1v1 / 2v2 macro's make a huge difference on sin (probably doubles the amount of minors you can get per pot). But the only type of PK that most people care about is 8v8, in which sins are completely and utterly useless (in the current meta at least), and their usefulness in those fights does not come from minor.

But to say that using a macro eliminates all "skill" (what snipes is arguing basically) in playing sin is just hilariously wrong. I'd argue gear makes sin a lot easier than a macro.
    Felix likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Average height in peru, you're defo under the average tho
    lmao midget

Aren't you and most of your buddys from some eastern Euro shit hole?
    snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    No. 123123123123
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    But to say that using a macro eliminates all "skill" (what snipes is arguing basically) in playing sin is just hilariously wrong.
    No it's not. Minor combo is what used to define a skilled sin, now you just fucking right click.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    No it's not. Minor combo is what used to define a skilled sin, now you just fucking right click.
    Minor define skill? okay then... watch that clip skyhunter sent that literally shows you macro does jack shit when it comes to the skill part

Little archer Senior Member

There's more to sin than minoring, but as far as 1v1 is concerned, I would say it removes about 75% of the skill previously required.

That's not to say that there is a lot more. It's just KO after all. Other than curing in advance and knowing when to switch between offense and defense (which isn't even sin-exclusive), that's it.

Probation Senior Member

after all these years I just now last month bought a macro mouse.. SteelSeries 600. I can tell you that I am undefeated on every server I play 1vs1.. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I used to hate on everyone because when I watch pk videos its really obvious that they use a macro to play the game. Its up in the air for me, I'm not sure what to think of it tbh.

There's more to sin than minoring, but as far as 1v1 is concerned, I would say it removes about 75% of the skill previously required.

That's not to say that there is a lot more. It's just KO after all. Other than curing in advance and knowing when to switch between offense and defense (which isn't even sin-exclusive), that's it.
    I didn't ever say that was the only defining thing for sin, but it's the most important.

I guess minor heal hacking is just a part of ko now. Skyhunter has deemed it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Minor define skill?
    minor combo dickhead, with macro you don't have to try on that aspect.

ur so gg tho! u macro! waaaw!

ur heal soooo good!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    nope

combo > minor, but the fuck you retard would understand about sin since you've never played it

ps: oh i forgot you did and you pretty much got slapped naked
    https://youtu.be/lDqEc-3YnLc
    https://youtu.be/v1oUeb7XXAA?t=462

minor combo dickhead, with macro you don't have to try on that aspect.

ur so gg tho! u macro! waaaw!

ur heal soooo good!!!!
    wowwwwwwwwww spamming right click or 2 buttons on keyboard as fast as you can soooooo much skill damn

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would argue while MH+HP Combo is what defined a good sin in a V's. it's never been the the factor what defines a sin in greater PK.

The way I would approach current KO, would be to annoy and frustrate the party mine was fighting against. I would use (is illusion the skill that makes the R attacks and crit hits happen less?) skill that cause the warrior to try and chase after me. I would cure so the two priests can focus more on attacking and keeping us alive and generally try and keep as much focus on me as possible. Naturally I would either try and disrupt any healing the enemy priests are doing (which is why a Skill RR combo works better, as the R's help cancel out their healing to the point they need to move or attack me directly).

Mages use to be my main aim, but with the amount of wep def they would be rocking and just the amount of HP they have, I would need support in taking them down quickly, but I would say they should always been the first person to be killed then the priests.

I've got two big back operations happening this summer, that should allow me to sit at my computer desk again with a big reduction in the pain I feel. Once I am able to sit for a long enough period, I think I will reactivate my level 83 sin and see if I am able to play KO again, as you've all made me really curious if an outdated player like me can find a way to make my approach work in your version of KO.
    Last edited by Felix; 02-23-2018 at 04:38 AM.
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    wowwwwwwwwww spamming right click or 2 buttons on keyboard as fast as you can soooooo much skill damn
    and you cannot do it, so you cheat

GG bro well played.