Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

If you macro you can and will be banned or punished

This is a discussion on If you macro you can and will be banned or punished within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people cry too much,using macro is as much illegal as buying gbs/items with $$ and i bet at least once ...
Page: 4

people cry too much,using macro is as much illegal as buying gbs/items with $$ and i bet at least once most of people here did it so...
    iLoveSlutz and NuclearWinter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    people cry too much,using macro is as much illegal as buying gbs/items with $$ and i bet at least once most of people here did it so...
    GAgagagagagagag Macro Gagagagagagag
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    Buying gear to improve your char is far and away different than using a 3rd party tool to perform a skill with which you cannot perform yourself, which means you have no skill and need something to do the skill for you, which makes you a putz. In other words, youre a LOOSER because you cheat using a device which is not nor ever has been permitted in game, because youre lame and without skills. I know many that dont macro, and are deadly against a macro L...user.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Buying gear to improve your char is far and away different than using a 3rd party tool to perform a skill with which you cannot perform yourself, which means you have no skill and need something to do the skill for you, which makes you a putz. In other words, youre a LOOSER because you cheat using a device which is not nor ever has been permitted in game, because youre lame and without skills. I know many that dont macro, and are deadly against a macro L...user.
    buying gear also isn't permitted in the game

the point the guy is making is that both are illegal

also i'd love to see your friends without macros compete against any average level group with macros

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Knight Online - Free to Play 3D MMORPG Game (Steam)

Rule #14. - "Account may be permanently banned or illegally transferred Noah may be removed based on GM discretion."

They don't have a rule specifically stating or pertaining to the individual purchase of in-game items, but they make it clear that the purchasing of the medium of choice (Noah - currency) utilized to purchase said items is illegal. So baba-shopping is technically illegal.
    Last edited by l911l; 02-11-2018 at 12:48 AM. Reason: More Info.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When I think about all the flame wars that use to happen about people who use to combo in KO, to seeing people actively defending the use of macro in the game is really sad.

Seriously, what IS the point of using a macro to win? You're no longer playing the game and must be the worlds biggest fucking troll to get any satisfaction out of doing it?
    Rougean, Diver and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    When I think about all the flame wars that use to happen about people who use to combo in KO, to seeing people actively defending the use of macro in the game is really sad.

Seriously, what IS the point of using a macro to win? You're no longer playing the game and must be the worlds biggest fucking troll to get any satisfaction out of doing it?
    well said dan long time no see here^^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Obahc View Post
    well said dan long time no see here^^
    Yeah randomly came on and ended up chatting to a few different people.

comboing was what made KO special. I don't understand how you can play this crappy game when you replace what made this game unique with macros
    Breezy123, Felix and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    comboing was what made KO special. I don't understand how you can play this crappy game when you replace what made this game unique with macros
    The majority is talking about minor macroing tho not combo

How about genie feat. macro? Everyone is doing it on officials, psko, everywhere. You consider that cheating too?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

and the difference is 10 years ago we all used to make fun of you guys on other forums for having to buy items to compete with people who got their items from upgrading or buying and reselling. so the cycle continues, it's just been changed.

You took an advantage and were fine with it, they're taking an advantage and you're not fine with it.

(again, because noone seems to read every post, i don't macro, and i think it's dumb but I also wouldn't witch hunt for it either because I've become a baba myself)

TLDR : What is the point in spending hundreds or thousands of dollars to 2 shot people who play for free? Oh to feel gg? okay.
    black and l911l like this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    How about genie feat. macro? Everyone is doing it on officials, psko, everywhere. You consider that cheating too?
    I actively kicked people from clan who genie, part of the reason i stopped playing again is genie killed clan exp parties where people actually play the game.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    The majority is talking about minor macroing tho not combo
    Warrior macro tho

You literally only have to click on people LOL

Dearest Felix,

The gaming community worldwide whether the topic that is being discussed is knight online, league of legends, world of warfact, minecraft, etc. have all adopted the utilization of macro keys into gameplay. Surely, this would have been frowned upon in gaming communities since it was not as heavily utilized in the past. But as time goes on game play styles change and new technologies emerge, evidently altering the playing field. Nowadays, everyone has macro and this is seen clearly through all of the recent YouTube videos people upload of player killing either in colony zone or ardream. My personal favorite is sometimes you catch them altering their macro on live twitch or YouTube streams. Moreover, If one utilizes macro in-game and is surely successful others will follow in an attempt to achieve the same success.

Knight Online, as we all know, is a highly competitive game ranging with a player base of the "no-life turk" to the "average weekend gamer" who only has about 2-3 hours of time to invest. This is one of the few games that exists where in-game pixelated items can possess worth of over $1,000 USD! They are just game pixels ! In such a intensive game play environment, people will take every advantage that they can to come out on top. The best example I can bring to defend this is the first 3 months of any new server released on usko. Gamers utilize macro to exp faster, (why NTT game made genie so they could profit off of this; in the past this was labeled KOXP and was illegal) gamers utilize macro to farm faster, (obtain gold bars and sell off for profit; this is also illegal) and nowadays seen most popularly is the macro injected into people's combo so they can outbest their opponents. In certain cases, my personal opinion, I don't see any harm for one to utilize a macro for comboing if and only if their opponent is doing the same. It just levels the playing field.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast