Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

If you macro you can and will be banned or punished

This is a discussion on If you macro you can and will be banned or punished within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter hm who's side should I take here random on ko4life or guy that has reverse engineered ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    hm who's side should I take here

random on ko4life

or guy that has reverse engineered USKO along with twostars
    I never reverse-engineered KO files.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    I never reverse-engineered KO files.
    erdo1990 likes this.

lol ryhmes, I was implying I'm not some random on ko4life.

I fully believe that erdo reverse-engineered ko files though, I really do!

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

the guy erdo quoted, Aesteris, has reverse engineered KO and as a result he was able to create the closest USKO private server

Rhymes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    the guy erdo quoted, Aesteris, has reverse engineered KO and as a result he was able to create the closest USKO private server
    and he came to the amazing conclusion that the higher the fps, the faster the client acts. Wow. That is an amazing revelation.

and he came to the amazing conclusion that the higher the fps, the faster the client acts. Wow. That is an amazing revelation.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

You can do that the legit way nowadays...genie
    calling genie legit because you paid for it is like calling heavenfire legit.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    calling genie legit because you paid for it is like calling heavenfire legit.
    he prolly doesn't even know what heaven fire is

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Well here it is, when someone runs out of points they were trying to make, they tend to resort to memes because they are little bitches that can't back up their gameplay, they have to ride off another persons success. They even tend to envy them, like this erdo guy. What a crackpot this guy is, can't play the game so he has to macro, and he has his friends posting like he is some big time dev.

Sorry fellas, keep posting the same worn out memes while I kick your macro ass in cz.

TYBB

Well here it is, when someone runs out of points they were trying to make, they tend to resort to memes because they are little bitches that can't back up their gameplay, they have to ride off another persons success. They even tend to envy them, like this erdo guy. What a crackpot this guy is, can't play the game so he has to macro, and he has his friends posting like he is some big time dev.

Sorry fellas, keep posting the same worn out memes while I kick your macro ass in cz.

TYBB

I hate these topics because it never makes any sense to me. People will pay hundreds of dollars for genie and premium to get ahead in every server, and thousands of dollars on gear, then get mad that someone spent 80 bucks on a macro keyboard. Again, I don't use the macro on it for anything other than hotkeys, but, all of this witch hunting is a little insane. Everyone hates that the ko community is so small now, bwhen we embrace babashopping fully. ( again check sig i baba also) but we frown upon someone using the keyboard he bought for a few dozen dollars. It's really no wonder that the community has dwindled away leaving almost entirely only the guys who spend a ton of money left, or the turkish players. There used to be a HUGE free player base, and as we all got older, had more of a chance to spend money, we completely pushed them out with our buying.

ranting aside, being okay with spending $1,500+ on your character not counting the hundred dollars on premium as well as genie. But hating on someone for macroing (which i remind you is not the same as hacking because they're not breaking the limits of the game, even though some of you seem to treat it the same) is dumb as fuck.

TYBB
    Im 200% sure im a better sin in pk than you no offence cutie
    erdo1990 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    he prolly doesn't even know what heaven fire is
    wow, there was a point in time that shit was shamed on these forums, you went to snoxd for that. Your sad pathetic ass blatantly promotes it.

TYBB
    you have / had some of the best gear in cypher, you 2 shot people in +1s, hush about telling other people they can't play the game. The shit you had when i played a couple months ago you didn;t even need to combo to kill people quickly, just spam the skill button. " can't play the game."

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast