Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If you owned KO.

This is a discussion on If you owned KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys you'd do the same thing K2 wud do. have 3 owners of K2 and spilit the money, live good....
Page: 4

ReaLGanGsTer

Guys you'd do the same thing K2 wud do. have 3 owners of K2 and spilit the money, live good.

Onasis

I don`t know what imma go do .. but i really hope servers will be up soon cuz lack of Kol really fucks up some ppl brains
    Out for another bottle of wine
    Buh Bye

FattySin

What I would do if I owned KO:

First of all, restart everything, keep ROFD open for a while and if people wanted to vote on it, maybe change back to original KO. Afterwards, I would do the following....

IN-GAME SUGGESTIONS

1) Split the Servers.... 5 Servers for English Players/5 Servers for Turks ( IP Ban Turks from English servers and English from Turkish servers )

2) Reduce price of premiums/Add things to premiums
    2a) Add 5% more EXP to Bronze Premium, add 500 KC
    2b) Add 5% more exp to Silver Premium

3) Use a different Hack Shield that actually works

4) Add an In-Game MP3 Player

5) Make new PK areas... Level 1-29 as an Intro to PK area, 30-59 for Regular DCZ, 60-69 for CZ, 70-80 for CZ#2

6) Add new armors, weapons, and skills

7) Change the boss spawn times ( 2-4 hrs or so )

8) Add a new class

9) Add 2 new nations

10) Allow clans have up to 50 people, 5 Co-Leaders, and have 2 leaders instead of one

11) Allow up to 10 people in a party

12) No more halfed exp after 61

GM SUGGESTIONS

1) Give GM Power to Admins on Ko4Life ( Lutz, Phantom, Shurt, etc. ) while keeping some GM's/Ex-GM's from USKO ( Sullimo, IM, etc. )

2) Schedule boss events for every other week

3) Schedule hours for GM's to be online, and if they are on for more hours, they get payed for overtime

I am sure there's plenty more I could've put here, just being vague on my opinion

i would sell every item in-game for money. i'd be like k2 is right now. Rich!

LoveHurts

i would just have it the same and be just like k2 have fuck up servers and dupers koxper and shit as long as i make money lol. except ko would have a gm shop visible for everyone 100% to +10 free pus items no bosses all items able to buy make it so servers are laggy as hell just like logos was when it first came out go to turkey and learn turkish so i can tell all turks about ko and tell them to flood ko with hacks and koxp. then i would relax and see how much money and how far i could go.

so basically what most of you would do to KO is make it easier for everyone and ruin the game =\

i would leave game as is, except few minor changes of mine or that others have said

HALF XP AT 65(as someone else said)

Random Boss Spawning(this way after server restarts you dont get a SS and 4 hours later another one...)
    Clan LeaderShip Scroll 250 KC(to make clans, this way more steady clans)
    Make Karus Map different then El Morad map (make invasions harder)
    Item Sealing for everyone (not only gold-premium users)
    Every Week Maintenence 4 hours (no more 3256 hour maintenences, during this time boss spawns will be changed)
    Every Month you will lose 1 day for Maintenence(DCZ and CZ maps will be modified, and different)
    All Premium will be 31 days, instead of 30 (for above)
    Of course a better Hack Shield
    No more new servers
    New GM's(GM's accounts do not have power to trade items to anyone)
    Every other other week will be a Boss Event, in each server

Thats about all i can think of for now

If you owned KO
    i'd
    shot in mouth
    or
    cut wrists

R34P3R_Magikz

TBH i'd close the game &_&

JuggaloChris

I would do 3 things.....

1. Hire a staff for bug/patches/maintance and they would accually fix things

2. Ban Turkey

3. IP ban bitches who think they can cheat

greishkan1

I'd let people from Africa get free premium and play with +10 items :P[/b]
    Look my sig

JuggaloChris

Look my sig [/b]
    lmao hahhhahhhhah africa got pwned :lol:

cant be fucked reading what every1 said so if it wasn't posted before i would do this :
    You can buy ANY item up to +8 from npc , unique jewels too.
    the game would be a massive arena and whoever died would lose coins.
    max lvl is 70 , I am the GM i can ban whoever i want .
    ^^

Såsen

I would do so we got old Ko back not ke or the new one.. Take away Power up store.. so HP AC attack scrolls etc didnt existed.. Was so much more fun back in the days.. when this game where a party game.. not just Solo..

And Delete all coins... There is alot of more things to do.. but that would take all day to write

wynne.

If i would get KO. I would sell it right away. Get a nice house, car, your own beer factory, ect way better then these pixels!

Shaggy2dope

id close the game so i wouldnt have to deal with stupid people and stupid post like this anymore =/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast