Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

If you owned KO.

This is a discussion on If you owned KO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GM SUGGESTIONS 1) Give GM Power to Admins on Ko4Life ( Lutz, Phantom, Shurt, etc. ) while keeping some GM's/Ex-GM's ...
Page: 5

GM SUGGESTIONS

1) Give GM Power to Admins on Ko4Life ( Lutz, Phantom, Shurt, etc. ) while keeping some GM's/Ex-GM's from USKO ( Sullimo, IM, etc. )[/b]
    lick-lick

all u need to do is stop the z function?
    is z doesnt selct mob, and u need to mallually select mob.

alot of koxp gone?
    right, or wrong?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Personally I would do

a KO server

a KE server

a ROFD server

common features would include a lvl 70 cap on all servers , no unquie upgrading and no rebirth scrolls.

also I would include and auto disconect if a char remains idol for more than 4 hours.

Letters would be disabled

50% hp pots ect would have a high weight added to stop people abusing them so much

Press the producers to add unquie id's to gold bars and silver bars

Weekly dupe wipes , any account found with more that a preset number of duped items will be investigated.

Anyone that is found as a duper will recieave a full ip bann

Anyone found using 3rd party progs will have theire account set to lvl 1 and all items removed

Hacked accounts will be wiped and a new account built at the pre hacked status , ip's will be traced and the hackers own account will be reset to lvl 1 and all items wiped

I would ask for more styles of cape to be added

NT would be disabled

CSW would happen on server 1 , 2 and 3 at different times and would be able to be held by different clans so ppl in their own time zone can get a fair chance ( to hold all 3 would take a great clan to do )

Log in screen would have the angery green thing instead of the really gay guitar music!

Lesath would drop CS again!

Correctly staffing and allowing remote GM's would happen

Items can be baught from the PUS as can levels but this can only be done once per account per 6 months

Finally I have myself a bad ass account to cause chaos on anyone who fucked me off

If i owned KO i'd ban all the cheats...

so bassically DesertEagle, Claw, Killedby and UtopianKnights would all be looking for new clan leaders

Personally I would do

a KO server

a KE server

a ROFD server[/b]
    I dont get ppl still talking about, KO servers were so much better then ROFD servers. Lets talk about stability, login issues etc etc. Lag was insane those days and most of the time not playable. Let me remind you of the days ko was 'offline' instead of 'online'.
    Agreed, KE bowl was more fun. Agreed, In ROFD, no more raids , but yet, ROFD is quite good.

KO community back days was much better, servers? Dont think so. The only reason I want to go back is for the people who played then. Ppl were not asshats nor greedy bastards who bitch about everything.

common features would include a lvl 70 cap on all servers [/b]
    Obviously you played a sin. Yeah, lets go back to the times were sins were superious and could beat any class without a problem (Ok, ignore a lvl 70 babashopped warrior). Sins back then ruled to much. I like the new skills now, made the game way more balanced. Mages/priests actually have a chance now to beat a lvl 70 sin. Though, xp is insane. Give mages/priests better skills and I agree on the lvl 70 cap.

I would include and auto disconect if a char remains idol for more than 4 hours[/b]
    Nice Idea, never thought of this one. Would help to decrease the lag in x1, fags cant merchant whole night anymore!

Lesath would drop CS again[/b]
    Let Isiloon/Felankor drop CS again, but not Lesath. All mages/priests/warrios/rouges with CS would suck balls.

1) Give GM Power to Admins on Ko4Life ( Lutz, Phantom, Shurt, etc. ) while keeping some GM's/Ex-GM's from USKO ( Sullimo, IM, etc. )[/b]
    Actually, I got this idea for a long time in my head. Why dont you give trustable players powers to take care of a server like they used to do with Morax/Devile. They are close with the community and knows faster then an internal GM, the problems of the common players. They can help faster with hacked ppl (Morax helped shitloads of hacked ppl on ranking) and they can ban faster idiot koxpers.

Banned

so bassically DesertEagle, Claw, Killedby and UtopianKnights would all be looking for new clan leaders[/b]
    I giggled a wee bit...

all u need to do is stop the z function?
    is z doesnt selct mob, and u need to mallually select mob.

alot of koxp gone?
    right, or wrong?[/b]
    no. koxp/kosp stuff worked with other systems
    Z disable would only stop ACtool macroers :P

so bassically DesertEagle, Claw, Killedby and UtopianKnights would all be looking for new clan leaders[/b]
    ROFL (@lastone )

DragonFire

Obviously you played a sin. Yeah, lets go back to the times were sins were superious and could beat any class without a problem (Ok, ignore a lvl 70 babashopped warrior). Sins back then ruled to much. I like the new skills now, made the game way more balanced. Mages/priests actually have a chance now to beat a lvl 70 sin. Though, xp is insane. Give mages/priests better skills and I agree on the lvl 70 cap.
    Nice Idea, never thought of this one. Would help to decrease the lag in x1, fags cant merchant whole night anymore![/b]

actually..he was a priest.

i'll ip ban u all
    zuhahahaha

actually..he was a priest.[/b]
    Whatever, thought he was a rouge. Doesnt mean much to my point I want to proof if he's a priest/rouge/mage/warrior.

Personally I would do

a KO server

a KE server

a ROFD server

common features would include a lvl 70 cap on all servers , no unquie upgrading and no rebirth scrolls.

also I would include and auto disconect if a char remains idol for more than 4 hours.

Letters would be disabled

50% hp pots ect would have a high weight added to stop people abusing them so much

Press the producers to add unquie id's to gold bars and silver bars

Weekly dupe wipes , any account found with more that a preset number of duped items will be investigated.

Anyone that is found as a duper will recieave a full ip bann

Anyone found using 3rd party progs will have theire account set to lvl 1 and all items removed

Hacked accounts will be wiped and a new account built at the pre hacked status , ip's will be traced and the hackers own account will be reset to lvl 1 and all items wiped

I would ask for more styles of cape to be added

NT would be disabled

CSW would happen on server 1 , 2 and 3 at different times and would be able to be held by different clans so ppl in their own time zone can get a fair chance ( to hold all 3 would take a great clan to do )

Log in screen would have the angery green thing instead of the really gay guitar music!

Lesath would drop CS again!

Correctly staffing and allowing remote GM's would happen

Items can be baught from the PUS as can levels but this can only be done once per account per 6 months

Finally I have myself a bad ass account to cause chaos on anyone who fucked me off[/b]
    Ask for? You own it nub.
    That sounds like the best so far.

DragonFire

Whatever, thought he was a rouge. Doesnt mean much to my point I want to proof if he's a priest/rouge/mage/warrior.[/b]

what? I just told you he was a priest lmao.

ShayaN

1.Make it F2P
    2.5 Servers,2 active GMs [Play 10+ hours a day & know what they are doing]
    3.Delete XTrap
    4.Harder Monsters
    5.Better items [Armour,uniques,weapons etc;]
    6.Many events
    7.2k people per server of a maximum of 5 servers
    8.No expansions
    9.Max level:125 [Really hard]
    10.No PUS,fair game for everyone

Sounds good to me,but hey..It will never happen so this just wasted my time :P

+1 :lol:

didinino

10.No PUS,fair game for everyone[/b]
    u took the words out of my mouth

i would do all the fixes that needs to be done, fire all current gms (well, most of them), and hire new gms that i meet face to face.
    and ofc, pay them to be 8 hours a days ONLINE with shifts, like we all do!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast