Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If your lvl 65+ played for years + and u've now quit say I

This is a discussion on If your lvl 65+ played for years + and u've now quit say I within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I myself haven't decided to quit but im seeing all ppl quit all servers k2 needs to recognize it say ...
Page: 1

Default If your lvl 65+ played for years + and u've now quit say I

I myself haven't decided to quit but im seeing all ppl quit all servers k2 needs to recognize it

say ur lvl and when u quit (also short reason why can't stress SHORT enough)

Please no spam ppl if any mods see spam can u please take delete it off the topic

Colomka

why all quitting , when k2 is actually now doing their job...

they prmised changes, and its slowly coming.

I had a few lvl 65 chars on diez i quitted like 6 months ago...Because it just got boring alot friends quitted etc. And cheaters/turks took over server no more nice ppl left.

After that i came back a few times and re quitted again :P And now im back for Logos.

Dontaskmeagain

um actually deis is fun, and stop complaining about hackers, they have hackers in any game,

PinoyBoi

im planning on quiting. Lvl 65 warrior human.
    I mean how am i suppose to make money legitly? Buy scrolls only, since Bosses barley drops nothing, and when you buy scrolls they disappear on you. Then so much macroers/ Bug abusers that lvled to 75 just using a program. Its all bs.

resurecter

tons of bugs, kosp, cheaters, dupers, no support
    i think that are enough reasons to quit

:pic:

i guess people quit mostly becoz of friends who quited and not k2's job i love this game even with hackers/scammer/cheater but i still play after most of my friends quited or did nation transfer

zzz made dis topic to show to k2 how many ppl are quiting recently due to lack of KAYTWO doin there job but oke guess it not working so fuck it

warriorofoz

lvl 71 quit about 2 months ago. half coz it was getting boring and half because i had real life commitments

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    um actually deis is fun, and stop complaining about hackers, they have hackers in any game,
    when before now has it seemed that hackers were the majority?... turkish or not. <_<

Banned for scamming.

quit lvl 73 warrior & 66 rogue cypher because all the faggot drama aroudn this game...... and that all the koxpers

the game was still fun but not as much as it was

i played for 2 years

Banned

I think the majority of the people quit is because Ko got boring and dont have time for it. I highly doubt, K2 made most people quit,maybe a few but not all. And if you seriously quit becuz of hackers then sorry to say but your a fucking jelous noob, because all hackers do is lvl up which really doesnt effect you, its because people that quit because of hackers is just jelous they cant lvl as fast as them :rollseyes: Dont get me wrong, I dont support hacking, but quiting because people is Macroing is just dumb. Quitting games like CS because of hackers is reasonable but not Ko

merchanter123

I...

am still playing dies, i'm lvl 71 , there isn't a time i log and don't have fun. I love my clan i like all the friends i have made ingame and i continue to have fun everyday. I have accomplished nearly everything there is to do in this game. Name it i've done it, i've played for 4 years, 3 of those years on dies.. well since the beggining of dies. And its sad to see people quit and i say STOP QUITTING U CUNTS, especially you good gun players :wub:

Banned Senior Member

You do know Diez isn't even 2 years old yet right?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by phantomlink
    You do know Diez isn't even 2 years old yet right?
    so owned... i mean, damn, that's gonna hurt in the morning

if, and when, i quit it'll be cuz rl needs me too. I love this game, almost everytime i log in it i have a lot of fun. But then again... i have a lot of fun with a lot of games ._.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast