Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If your lvl 65+ played for years + and u've now quit say I

This is a discussion on If your lvl 65+ played for years + and u've now quit say I within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by merchanter123 I... am still playing dies, i'm lvl 71 , there isn't a time i log and ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by merchanter123
    I...

am still playing dies, i'm lvl 71 , there isn't a time i log and don't have fun. I love my clan i like all the friends i have made ingame and i continue to have fun everyday. I have accomplished nearly everything there is to do in this game. Name it i've done it, i've played for 4 years, 3 of those years on dies.. well since the beggining of dies. And its sad to see people quit and i say STOP QUITTING U CUNTS, especially you good gun players *:wub:
    have u tried to play a sin?

I played diez almost 2 years, and are they gonna do now after 2 years something about the bugs I'm already paying 2 years for service I never gained. I saw so many people getting scammed, so many people koxping, bug abusing without getting any punishments. So many unlegit gm's selling items for real money. People showing me in trade edited items.

Then people are questioning why do they quit knights online. I did almost 2 years to get lvl 73 and now with those quest bugs alot get +75 lolz in not even a month. They threw the lvls are your head with the expansion pack it's just not fair for people who xping years to get 70.

K2 fix something then dissapear for months my girlfriend logged in this week with her char she saw alot koxpers. And you telling me they are busy with fixing it.

I'm sorry to tell but they are already fixing stuff 2 years and they never fixed it at all.

They fixed something and a new bug appeared. It's very sad and I miss alot persons in this game you can't imagine how it hurted to quit. BUT now I quited lolz and play another game I see so much diffrence in support and how bugged ko is it's realy discusting they can let you pay premium for such bugged games !!!

They should close this game and fix it. AND IF NOT FIXED THEY SHOULD BAN K2 NETWORK !!!

DjKeViN2

played 2 years on diez suk FTW! now stopping playng....... turkysh took our game and it is not good..... good player quitted like SoulTaker like Phantom banned like chusco like felix like all the oldest! and this is bad very bad! i know i am noob for ever but only in the lvl ...... for me the important is not to be a shitty duper and be an imbecil turk! <3 all diez player diez for ever in the heart! :wub:

Banned

Cant quit....too addicted...If i quit KO,i'll quit smoking too :wub:

Will be funny if some1 comes and says: i played for 3 years on diez and like 2 years on manes -_-

merchanter123

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    I...

am still playing dies, i'm lvl 71 , there isn't a time i log and don't have fun. I love my clan i like all the friends i have made ingame and i continue to have fun everyday. I have accomplished nearly everything there is to do in this game. Name it i've done it, i've played for 4 years, 3 of those years on dies.. well since the beggining of dies. And its sad to see people quit and i say STOP QUITTING U CUNTS, especially you good gun players *:wub:
    have u tried to play a sin?[/b]
    my first 5 characters were sins. and if u ask why 5? because i kept repeatedly getting hacked and remaking. then went to mage. traded mage for warrior. warrior got hacked. got another warrior and thats who i got now. ^_^

and will my point is i've been playing since dies has come out and before that i was playing ares.

tbh i wouldnt mind owning a +7 lugias and some +8 shell pads before i totally quit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12