Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IGC / $USD how you calculate the ratio ?

This is a discussion on IGC / $USD how you calculate the ratio ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If people have money what right do you have to tell them they are less of a person to spend ...
Page: 2

If people have money what right do you have to tell them they are less of a person to spend it. Are you perhaps jealous or do you not have extra pocketchange of your own. $100 is really not that much in the grand scheme of things...A day of work. If people wana spend their money let them don't whine about it because you don't have as good of gear.[/b]
    lol why would i be jealous of that you have a point their aloud to spend their money i cant dictate that but really take in what their buying and what u could do with a 100$ or even 350$ ... and i dont want to be the ass hole who criticizes them ... but really its a game not your career ..

i feel like am gonna get flamed

Munch

lol why would i be jealous of that you have a point their aloud to spend their money i cant dictate that but really take in what their buying and what u could do with a 100$ or even 350$ ... and i dont want to be the ass hole who criticizes them ... but really its a game not your career ..

i feel like am gonna get flamed [/b]
    Well your opinion is just as valid as mine. All I'm saying is if someone spends 100 dollars and they are very happy, was it really a waste? 100 dollars is what 10 movie tickets? thats 10 nights 20 hours of enjoyment and memories vs. however long you play ko... months and months. If you look at it that way, people pay for things they need first, enjoy second. If they enjoy it I respect them and encourage them to buy more if that makes them happy.

Well your opinion is just as valid as mine. All I'm saying is if someone spends 100 dollars and they are very happy, was it really a waste? 100 dollars is what 10 movie tickets? thats 10 nights 20 hours of enjoyment and memories vs. however long you play ko... months and months. If you look at it that way, people pay for things they need first, enjoy second. If they enjoy it I respect them and encourage them to buy more if that makes them happy.[/b]
    yhupp every person finds happiness in something different ... even if its a like sucking video game :P

Well your opinion is just as valid as mine. All I'm saying is if someone spends 100 dollars and they are very happy, was it really a waste? 100 dollars is what 10 movie tickets? thats 10 nights 20 hours of enjoyment and memories vs. however long you play ko... months and months. If you look at it that way, people pay for things they need first, enjoy second. If they enjoy it I respect them and encourage them to buy more if that makes them happy.[/b]

Exactly my point that I've been preaching ever since I've been selling Online merchandise for USD for a while now. Only beef a lot of people have is that its Illegal to do it. Its not illegal to go buy 10 movie tickets and watch 10 movies. But It IS against K2 policy... or any MMORPGs Policy for that matter to sell things for USD. Whether you word it as "your time spent" or not... you would always lose in a court decision.

Thats why I think its goign to be legal soon. This business is growing bigger and bigger and if its ever made LEGAL in the courts then prices will go crazy as a lot of people would come out of the wood works trying to sell their stuff. Where as those that didnt want to break the law before would start doing now that its legal. Soon... very soon we may see this I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12