Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

iLBEY 12 years old Mmm...

This is a discussion on iLBEY 12 years old Mmm... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Uhm, hello olympia server.I would like to inform you about RememberMe.Its just a shame for the whole clan..It is a ...
Page: 1

malish

Uhm, hello olympia server.I would like to inform you about RememberMe.Its just a shame for the whole clan..It is a good clan..so with those nerds it can't a good clan...I was exping 8 hours at Boro's, leader was iLBEY.I was going to go 81 i am just 98%.He kicked a mage first to invite a clan member.Then he kicked me to invite a clan member.Lol? What is that? he's acting like a nerd, please do not exp with him, i warn you...12 years old nerds are not allowed to play Knight Online.Seriously, learn to play iLBEY,and dont be a shame for your clan, because its a good clan.Thanks for reading my post.
    With regards,
    Malish.

Zaczaco11

Uhm, hello olympia server.I would like to inform you about RememberMe.Its just a shame for the whole clan..It is a good clan..so with those nerds it can't a good clan...I was exping 8 hours at Boro's, leader was iLBEY.I was going to go 81 i am just 98%.He kicked a mage first to invite a clan member.Then he kicked me to invite a clan member.Lol? What is that? he's acting like a nerd, please do not exp with him, i warn you...12 years old nerds are not allowed to play Knight Online.Seriously, learn to play iLBEY,and dont be a shame for your clan, because its a good clan.Thanks for reading my post.
    With regards,
    Malish.[/b]
    kicked for a clan member? get over it, it happens all the time, and it's the etiquette of the game.

With regards,
    Malish.[/b]
    id prolly do that too...

Vicious

I'd kick for a clan member any day, doesn't matter who you are.

Why don't you exp with your clan? Or find a clan if you don't have one.

Hampster

clan members 1st

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Not a nerd pretty good clan member if you ask me.

If he kicked with out warning you then that is gay but it is why you have clan memebers for.

Get over it.

I'd kick for a clan member any day, doesn't matter who you are.

Why don't you exp with your clan? Or find a clan if you don't have one.[/b]
    indeed - People who don't kick for clan's are uber noob's, or don't give a shit about their own clan's progress for leveling/ pking.

i wont kick any1 from a party unless they are being a complete moron (even for a clan member) , but clannies always come at 1st of list for next slot open!!!!!

zabjaka

lmao cry about addin a clannie over u? wth.. wen i played i always would add clannies befor all others.. -.-'

8 hours and you angry coz he kicked you? lol
    dude just try to find another party, we had worst than that from random people just get over it

Tsikis

With regards,
    Malish.[/b]
    lol kosta :P

Uzu

With regards,
    Malish.[/b]
    some clans have rules, without rules good clans wouldn't be good, simple as that. You have to get along with it if you are exping with another clan, expect to be kicked... also this is just general section spam ...

this has been happening since probably the start of ko

Clannies> randoms

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Not a nerd pretty good clan member if you ask me.

If he kicked with out warning you then that is gay but it is why you have clan memebers for.

Get over it.[/b]
    +1
    As long as he tells you ahead of time that he's kicking you for a clannie, it's alright, because in almost any clan, clannies>randoms or friends in a party.

Kreeden

Clannies always come first, it's been that way since the beginning. It's really sad when you're bitching about it instead of finding a new party to get your last 2%. You can get 81 any day, relax.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast