Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

iLBEY 12 years old Mmm...

This is a discussion on iLBEY 12 years old Mmm... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if im exping with a random clan and their clan member shows up at the spot, i offer myself to ...
Page: 2

if im exping with a random clan and their clan member shows up at the spot, i offer myself to quit party if they need room for clan member. and if they keep their clannie waiting because party is full and 1 spot is taken by a random (me) i wont have a good opinion about that clan

malish

First of all, he kicked me without warning.Second, when you are in one of the best clans, and it is respectable somehow..you do not believe that they are going to kick you..this attitude..you know..They can just tell you "Sorry, but one of our clannies wants to come, and you must leave" etcheteral..Anyway i do not really care about it, its just the attitude, kicking without saying anything..Maybe i'm wrong..but i can get over it..

Well is a bit complicated story. Couse as far as i know BraveVision ( malish clan ) and RememeberMe ( the clan that the pl is.) always exping together and helping each other..Malish is usually pl at Booro at cz and he add RememberMe and BraveVision always.. He is one of the best expier's .. And even if a clannie will come after 8 hours u can't kick some1 just like pushing a kick button.. I was at net today and malish was near me..He was the best atacker without afk even a bit the time that the others did..I think we can give some respect to ppl that we exp together everyday.. I agree with Clanies > all but this is a bit different.. Hopefully u guy's understand that malish is right and for me this man must be kicked from his clan or apologise to malish.

First of all, he kicked me without warning.Second, when you are in one of the best clans, and it is respectable somehow..you do not believe that they are going to kick you..this attitude..you know..They can just tell you "Sorry, but one of our clannies wants to come, and you must leave" etcheteral..Anyway i do not really care about it, its just the attitude, kicking without saying anything..Maybe i'm wrong..but i can get over it..[/b]
    ur saying if ur in a good clan u wont get kicked??
    come on get over it. clan > random like everyone says
    warning or not thats his choice, why come spamm about it?

enigma69

8 hours a day of KO... crying over getting kicked out of a party... and he is the nerd. nice.

Dude if your a random and my clannie wants party I'll kick yo ass without warning. If you turn out to be an english speaker I might tell you the reason.

Uzu

Well is a bit complicated story. Couse as far as i know BraveVision ( malish clan ) and RememeberMe ( the clan that the pl is.) always exping together and helping each other..Malish is usually pl at Booro at cz and he add RememberMe and BraveVision always.. He is one of the best expier's .. And even if a clannie will come after 8 hours u can't kick some1 just like pushing a kick button.. I was at net today and malish was near me..He was the best atacker without afk even a bit the time that the others did..I think we can give some respect to ppl that we exp together everyday.. I agree with Clanies > all but this is a bit different.. Hopefully u guy's understand that malish is right and for me this man must be kicked from his clan or apologise to malish.[/b]
    didnt u quit ko?

runordie

Uhm, hello olympia server.I would like to inform you about RememberMe.Its just a shame for the whole clan..It is a good clan..so with those nerds it can't a good clan...I was exping 8 hours at Boro's, leader was iLBEY.I was going to go 81 i am just 98%.He kicked a mage first to invite a clan member.Then he kicked me to invite a clan member.Lol? What is that? he's acting like a nerd, please do not exp with him, i warn you...12 years old nerds are not allowed to play Knight Online.Seriously, learn to play iLBEY,and dont be a shame for your clan, because its a good clan.Thanks for reading my post.
    With regards,
    Malish.[/b]
    You forgot to add that later in that day, you found an exp party with your clan, and you are still exping until maintenance

P.S: I'm GotLucky

lil_mageskillz

funny how people call others nerds when there like 10 times worse but ye, most clans do kick people for there clanys it not a big deal really. seems like you used up that party well 8 hours. just go find anther party or waite till sum 1 leaves. your lvl 80 shouldnt be hard to find a party.

Uhm, hello olympia server.I would like to inform you about RememberMe.Its just a shame for the whole clan..It is a good clan..so with those nerds it can't a good clan...I was exping 8 hours at Boro's, leader was iLBEY.I was going to go 81 i am just 98%.He kicked a mage first to invite a clan member.Then he kicked me to invite a clan member.Lol? What is that? he's acting like a nerd, please do not exp with him, i warn you...12 years old nerds are not allowed to play Knight Online.Seriously, learn to play iLBEY,and dont be a shame for your clan, because its a good clan.Thanks for reading my post.
    With regards,
    Malish.[/b]

Seems like you have a problem with the word "nerd", have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I would do the same thing.

fck off from malish stop flame him :X

<3

didnt u quit ko? [/b]
    Lawl i just said that today i was in net cafe near malish . I didn&#39;t said that i was playin ko. And yes i did stop.

Zaczaco11

First of all, he kicked me without warning.Second, when you are in one of the best clans, and it is respectable somehow..you do not believe that they are going to kick you..this attitude..you know..They can just tell you "Sorry, but one of our clannies wants to come, and you must leave" etcheteral..Anyway i do not really care about it, its just the attitude, kicking without saying anything..Maybe i&#39;m wrong..but i can get over it..[/b]
    clannies>randoms or friends in a party.[/b]
    guys he&#39;s in a respectable clan, you DO NOT kick people in the greatest clans

great clans(randoms)>clans>randoms

/end_sarcasm

i would like to kick u for add some clanny!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast