Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

iLBEY 12 years old Mmm...

This is a discussion on iLBEY 12 years old Mmm... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That just shows how good of a clan they are, kicking you, a guy from the best clan. Their party ...
Page: 3

That just shows how good of a clan they are, kicking you, a guy from the best clan. Their party probly got a lot weaker without you but they would rather help each other out because they are a clan. Brings a small tear to my eyes :P

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow u pretty much got rolled making this topic

kicking u for a clany seems like the right thing to do in my eyes..

cant believe sum1 made a topic about this :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Uhm, hello olympia server.I would like to inform you about RememberMe.Its just a shame for the whole clan..It is a good clan..so with those nerds it can't a good clan...I was exping 8 hours at Boro's, leader was iLBEY.I was going to go 81 i am just 98%.He kicked a mage first to invite a clan member.Then he kicked me to invite a clan member.Lol? What is that? he's acting like a nerd, please do not exp with him, i warn you...12 years old nerds are not allowed to play Knight Online.Seriously, learn to play iLBEY,and dont be a shame for your clan, because its a good clan.Thanks for reading my post.
    With regards,
    Malish.[/b]
    iwas toldthat this forums is cracking down on flameing...
    and this looks like a flame topic...

For some reason I kinda agree with malish, if the party is full, you have to wait for next person to quit even if a clannie came after, first come, first serve. Example: when u next inline to buy a ticket, then the ticket seller best friend come and get the ticket, wouldnt u be piss.... I wait for my spot all the time wen a clannie was pl, even if aclannie kick random and add me, the guy would be piss and have 2 options call ppl to ks or lure mobs... That even worst

Depends on ur relationship to the other clan. For most clans it's more important to exp ur clan first then it is a random. In the case that you have an ally with the other clan and trying to have a long term relationship, then ya it will create problems, esp if you were in the same party for hours and hours when the clan needed you. I see it both ways but if you do have to kick someone, it goes a bit better if you just take a moment to explain to them what's going on instead of just booting. I also see if you kick someone, then they don't give u exp later...

I remember some old RM members who left the clan saying his leader is ultra greedy on clan drops, etc. They killed Felenkor every day on 3 servers and he made the clan give him every ROF. If members complained or didn't like it, he kicked them or they left. But if that's how he runs his shit, then that's how it's run, it's really up to the leader and the clan itself.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Being kicked with out warning is rude.

Why he did it is not an issue. I am locking the thread and after 12 hours or so I will move it into the admin vault as there is no reason for this to stay up.

Posting when in the heat of the moment is not smart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123