Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you think i'm kidding?.......
Page: 2

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

you think i'm kidding?....

jaso

you think i'm kidding?....[/b]
    lol u no how many plp r going to try that

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Guys, dont worry when i become a GM. ill give u all free items.

This is something that has been happening for soooooooooo long the only thing that changed in 2-3 years is the + of the items used to be +7 and now its +9/10 big deal

*craves back to the old KO when people like Morax and Devile were GM's, lvl cap was 60 and where warriors were loved for their provoke (mass provoke golems and harpies in estlant!!)

tommyleonghk

This is something that has been happening for soooooooooo long the only thing that changed in 2-3 years is the + of the items used to be +7 and now its +9/10 big deal

*craves back to the old KO when people like Morax and Devile were GM's, lvl cap was 60 and where warriors were loved for their provoke (mass provoke golems and harpies in estlant!!)[/b]
    the + of the items has a very big effect towards the game... +10 is the max any weapon / armor can go.... whereas +7s during those very old days were considered to be godly items but yet... its still not to their max + and it is a VERY BIG DEAL!

sidenote : +30RBs are GM items

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I'm so sure KO owners are going to delete/ban users with +10 or +9 items and lose it's best customers, lol.
    I'm not saying I'm against this, I totally agree with you that the game is dying thanks to these people buying absolutely insane items from codex creators, ex-gm accounts and such.
    I know all about this, trust me. But really, you can never stop it, just like you can never REALLY stop KOXP.
    The more people complain about this, the more they will shun the issue and move on to fixing other things that are not important, as usual :/

HateMadeMe

I believe all of this, just recently an avedon +10, shell set +10 (chitin helmet) has just popped out of nowhere on diez, the helmet is probly to make it less suspicious, but +10 shell and chitin doesn't pop out everyones ass daily

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThiefNeMo)</div>
    I think everyone that play Manes should know what happened in the last 2 week... Im talking about the Shells+9 and weapon+9 that came out.
    These items are not duped and are not made by someone with great skills in upgrade.
    U can read the story in this example of a ticket:

Dear K2 staff,

All players in Manes server are really pissed off. You have to do something about all these cheaters !!
    In the last days a lot of shell +9 sets and weapons +9 came out from nothing and in few hours, and look like this wont stop because also today 2 new chars in manes have a full set of shell +9.

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerli......s&req=crazy
    In that website we can see easy who own them.

These people bought this items from a guy who is giving out his MSN contact to find buyers. As soon as he find someone interested to buy a weapon +9 or an armor+9 he asks to send money and in few hours he have the items ready to be traded (he is asking 1000 euro for a shell +9 set and 500 euro for a weapon +9).

This guy is selling items in EVERY SERVER and he can get them in FEW hours only. He is only a re-seller and is not hard to guess that someone INSIDE K2 team working with him to make profits (here his msn: (VAHAP & Alper ) is only one of the few re-seller in turkey country).

Manes community dislike all this shit, we wont these people play in our server, this game is not fair anymore and if you don’t do something many people will quit (for example, I know the leader of Gangster and he became very borred of all this and he is close to leave… and believe me, if he leave Manes, more than 50% of his 2 clans will follow him).

We will start a FLAME TOPIC in EVERY Knight Online forum, we will make a BAD USKO review in many famous websites about games online and if people will Google the words “Knight Online” will find as top research our BAD comments. We will also complain here : http://www.labbb.org/BBBWEB/Forms/Ut...nyID=100018034

This time is really tooooooo much, the story cant end here, BAN ALL THESE USERS OR DELETE ALL THEIR ITEMS!!!! Otherwise we all will start the greatest flame war against an Online Game. We will try our best to stop new players who want join this game.
    This time you really need do something and STOP give us a CTRL+C / CTRL+V answer and say that you will investigate for do then nothing. We are going to DESTROY your CORPORATE IMAGE !!
    People can make +9 items at anvil right but only a stupid cannot see that the shells +9 CAME OUT AS SET and in a so SHORT TIME and from NOWHERE. And also in the same DAYS more then 1 SET FOR TIME...
    We already report the Katlivacip clan who is the source of problem but you answer that you are investigating on it. 3 months later, here we go => Manes server is totally fuked up.

Char Names involved : SevenHillKV , BlessedChildKV , DeliDilaverKV , GreenCatKV , TheUmiTKaRaN , BenBuyumSewgiLimKV , BeyogluLions , CaDDeCi , FEDAYI2 , GooDFeiiaSKV , GooDFellaSKV, IIYampaAsumaNIIKV , LutHor , SARISABIRKV , bLoodybeRRy , iIL3TTYuS , theBeyoglulions

BAN ALL OR DELETE THEIR ITEMS !!!

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6572856jb4.jpg

http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7135047pe1.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0051814rv2.jpg

What items appears in last week :
    9x Set Shell +9
    1x Set Chitin +9
    2x Dark Vane +9
    2x Sherion +9
    1x Avedon +9
    1x Eleysium +9

Check also the KSC enclose

Regards Manes community

This is only a idea on how should look the ticket that u are gonna send... Feel free to change it and then send it. My hope is that if everyone will send this K2 have to do something, otherwise as i wrote in it there will be really a bad publicity for this company.
    Every website about computers games will get a BAD review about this game by we player, we will go all complaint in LABBB website and this will scare K2 believe me. We will try our best for do not join new player in this game, and we will do our best for fuk their corporate image.

Pls submit this ticket or create your own where u explain the problem... If u talk a good english u can also fix this ticket and send me it back so i can change it in a better version.

Here there are few KSC made in game and talking with this fag with+9s :
    http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=TV7VVRTN
    is a rar file but do not worry it have inside few KSC file nothing more

ty[/b]
    Manes Server

TheBloodyBeast

That sucks. But nice effort from the Nemo&#39;s side.

tommyleonghk

maybe what draviste said is true

KO is on its last legs as a game, Mgames did not expect this game to last as long as it did and Mgames has moved on to there other games and not really interested in KO anymore, there developement resources are being used in there newer games and not updates and patches for ko anymore. K2 just hosts the game, they have there license and try and max out prem and KC from there client base, but end of days is coming to the k2 license. Mgames is a much bigger company than k2 and there more interested in developing there newer games and getting companies like k2 to license and host them, ko is 5 years old and on its last legs the bugs and disbaled areas will not be fixed and are not coming back. If there is certain areas of the game you like and can deal with the bugs than sure its worth coming back and playing. I expect an annoucement in the not to distant future saying that the game will be closing on xxxx date in 2009 or if there are enough people still paying and its still worth while for k2 to run it and are able to generate a profit than it just might run for along time. The game in 2006 had a active population of about 200k players on all servers today its down to 40k so if the drain continues for awhile more k2 will drop below profitability and the game will close.[/b]
    makin every last dollar they can before closing it down...

with the amount of +9 +10 items being injected into the game in all servers...i dont think a simple individual can do all that.... could it be the act of K2?

h34r:

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

jaspret you dumb indian shut up

its a turkish hacker who hacked the database and injected loads of items in different servers. He teamed up with an america guy known as KOLGM433 (i don&#39;t think he&#39;s actually a gm) and they got found out by K2 so they put the items on random lvl 1 accounts and after a few months of hiding them, they are now selling them for USD. And loads of ppl on ko4life bought them..

Banned

Ok here the chat in MSN between ME, a guy called VAHAP (the guy that sell +9s in turkey for any server), and 1 of the guy of the team H.e.a.v.e.n F.i.r.e ( hope u all know what is) :

here is my first conversation: http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=PMRPN68J

here is my second conversation: http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=GSARUZZ8

Dont be scared also if are .rar files, i only put in this rar the SS of MSN.. friends alredy have this file..

Ofc i tried to be a FAKE buyer just for get more info about him

trz

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...hos&id=7328

each rogue have chitin set+9 shard+9 dv+9 dual rof+3 dual re+3

and look the clan leader

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe

dont think they all bought those items by $, maybe any kind of dupe

Deviouspro

only thing that worked so far was the november koxp thing in 2007 or 2006 i think
    we should do it again
    k2 actually took notice the other time

jaso

i think u could be right GhOsTKnighTxxx k2 know they losing money. answer, lets sell +9 shit to any1 on any sever and make easy fast money

even if this is not the case this is fuked up

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast