Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm so sure KO owners are going to delete/ban users with +10 or +9 items and lose it's best customers, ...
Page: 3

Milanac

I'm so sure KO owners are going to delete/ban users with +10 or +9 items and lose it's best customers, lol.
    I'm not saying I'm against this, I totally agree with you that the game is dying thanks to these people buying absolutely insane items from codex creators, ex-gm accounts and such.
    I know all about this, trust me. But really, you can never stop it, just like you can never REALLY stop KOXP.
    The more people complain about this, the more they will shun the issue and move on to fixing other things that are not important, as usual :/[/b]
    belive me i know what some of gm's did. But if k2 want to stop koxp they will do it. Or just if they "WANT" they can change this game to best.
    But the problem is ppl are to lazy...

jaso

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...hos&id=7328

each rogue have chitin set+9 shard+9 dv+9 dual rof+3 dual re+3

and look the clan leader

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe

dont think they all bought those items by $, maybe any kind of dupe[/b]
    this shit just pisses me off and makes me want to quit

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...;name=HetSpytMe

dont think they all bought those items by $, maybe any kind of dupe[/b]
    Indeed. If you look at that you'll notice he's been upgrading the items. I mean it's alright if you have good luck and balls to upgrade but man, all his armors from +11 rb to 15 and same for the shard and dv.
    Something fishy is going on.

trz

xxmirakosxx and yavuzsultanselim have same items, both with raptor+9 (mirako's raptor isnt rebirth) dual rof+3 pe's +3 and pads chitin +9,

You have $ u get items.. Now is simple as that... And it won't change as it seem's..

if its a duper, changing it isn't that amazingly hard, add a simple number to end of all item codes and update database along with ingame w/e memory they use.
    if its a gm, they can simply take out the account of the GM and it would be solved cuz GM's can make account or destroy it but they can't create anothere GM account
    if its a hacker, simple database imbalance check can be made thru robotchecker FREE downloading program, works great

so those are the only 3 possibilities
    with exception that
    k2 is doing this on purpose, selling high gear to highest bidder, if thats the case then there is nothing we can do about it.

(don't flame my ways of fixing the top 3, its just my opinion and i know it works, does with computer technician degree would understand too)

Ok here the chat in MSN between ME, a guy called VAHAP (the guy that sell +9s in turkey for any server), and 1 of the guy of the team H.e.a.v.e.n F.i.r.e ( hope u all know what is) :

here is my first conversation: http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=PMRPN68J

here is my second conversation: http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=GSARUZZ8

Dont be scared also if are .rar files, i only put in this rar the SS of MSN.. friends alredy have this file..

Ofc i tried to be a FAKE buyer just for get more info about him[/b]
    the second conversation is fake, he is not the guy behind the sro bot, actually is a usa guy i think, anyway looks like a big scam "on progress"

the first one looks like should be a "profesional hack service" is like "ur wish come true just ask" the answer the question, tell u the prices and talk to you a lil about the payment anyway both can be a real scam or true =O

BTW: hacks for items just say to you "noob u only win cuz u have uber items"

There are people that have accounts that have the ability to create items, but they need the codes also known as codecs if I'm not wrong.
    The ones in patch 1506+ were working now those are not if I'm not wrong.

So its a normal guy like you guys and me, and probably someone of k2 aswell.

Ex-GM accounts that have 255 stats in all and can create items but cannot do anything else such as spawning bosses, banning, etc.

It can never be stoped its a cycle that keeps going and going
    Also I know people that meet IRL with GM's in Cali and buy items for like no cash and are able to resell them here for much more.
    Lots of profit in a new server

People that hvae ex GM accounts cannot do shit without the codes, just ran around with255 stats in all. There are people that have accounts that run around ko4life all the time and even are known ppl ^_^. Thou, its quite funny how others that got banned in here have the codes and sell +10's or whatever item you wish in any server.

Banned

the second conversation is fake, he is not the guy behind the sro bot, actually is a usa guy i think, anyway looks like a big scam "on progress"

the first one looks like should be a "profesional hack service" is like "ur wish come true just ask" the answer the question, tell u the prices and talk to you a lil about the payment anyway both can be a real scam or true =O

BTW: hacks for items just say to you "noob u only win cuz u have uber items"[/b]
    believe me these people sold to many user in manes shell set 9 and weap 9

This is something that has been happening for soooooooooo long the only thing that changed in 2-3 years is the + of the items used to be +7 and now its +9/10 big deal

*craves back to the old KO when people like Morax and Devile were GM's, lvl cap was 60 and where warriors were loved for their provoke (mass provoke golems and harpies in estlant!!)[/b]
    Actually you are wrong.

Remember all those +10 shells with DD/SD etc on it :P

Should have SS's somewhere left about it.

OT: Funny shit going on.

King0fKingZ

The Item sellers are GM's and everybody can buy the items from two persons in Diez when anybody need items in Diez I prefer to connect first to Electron Justclaw clan leader he is selling all the shit and his msn nick saying all SELLING ALL ITEMS ALL SERVERS +9 +10

If you keep sending letters in and bothering K2 enough, im sure they will start an investigation. If they are really illegit then K2 will take care of it...hopefully.

Banned

File some complaints with BBB, maybe that will get their attention.

Banned

YEAAAAAA NICEEE A SCORPION SCYTHE +10 IN MANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN THERE IS NOT EVEN A +9 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...ame=SevenHillKV

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

xD....i never liked that weapon :/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast