Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find it amazing that people take the time to get upset about everyone else weapons and armor. Take a ...
Page: 4

I find it amazing that people take the time to get upset about everyone else weapons and armor. Take a step back and Think big whoop let them spend their money how they want to spend it. How does a +10 weap or shell really effect you? 90% of those people that have those items don't have the skill to play and if you do see them don't solo attack them or Better yet change you class To BP where you can duff those +10 items people down and watch them town.

People should spend more effort in trying to get MGame or k2 which everone it is to spend time fixing the buggs.

Eslant Dungeon
    Degenerates Nest
    Group quest in eslant
    Group quest in CZ
    Archer DCing
    Invasion Blessing
    Skill Cancelation> not sure if that bugged or what buts its annoying as hell in war from gaurds Priest and Mages can to shizit.
    Bifrost> I find it funny that they disabled Bifrost because koxpers were pulling it out and killing it. Maybe they should close
    delos down to with koxpers on Isiloon and Felenkor.

But yet people all wana complain about people's gear. Put effort into what counts.. A +10 anything isn't gona kill the Server its the Lack of Support, Information sharing, GM attendance, and buggs that will kill the Servers.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Well said, Doshin.

I feel the same way about the new security code.

Account protection is always a good thing, but k2 should consider reprioritizing their product improvement initiatives.

Account security is good, but only when the product is worth protecting.

Carabounga

Yes full clan +9/+3 with 2 parties in Ronark Lank raping all is not so important. Just go server 2 or ardream m1.
    Or dc and try again in 2 hours.

Just come Manes in CSW time and watch how Katlivacip clan almost manage to take the crystal with about 3 parties against 5 clans.

glaciuxx

I find it amazing that people take the time to get upset about everyone else weapons and armor. Take a step back and Think big whoop let them spend their money how they want to spend it. How does a +10 weap or shell really effect you? 90% of those people that have those items don't have the skill to play and if you do see them don't solo attack them or Better yet change you class To BP where you can duff those +10 items people down and watch them town.

People should spend more effort in trying to get MGame or k2 which everone it is to spend time fixing the buggs.

Eslant Dungeon
    Degenerates Nest
    Group quest in eslant
    Group quest in CZ
    Archer DCing
    Invasion Blessing
    Skill Cancelation> not sure if that bugged or what buts its annoying as hell in war from gaurds Priest and Mages can to shizit.
    Bifrost> I find it funny that they disabled Bifrost because koxpers were pulling it out and killing it. Maybe they should close

But yet people all wana complain about people's gear. Put effort into what counts.. A +10 anything isn't gona kill the Server its the Lack of Support, Information sharing, GM attendance, and buggs that will kill the Servers.[/b]

245234653464565764743+

draviste

Best thing to do if you cannot deal with the items is quit go play a different game, it is nice to change it up every now and than in your gaming life. Or go get yourself some +9/10's and be competitive in ko. They wont be deleting any items as k2 see's these items they were not created through bugs, third party tools or dupes so they are legit items, they were created by DB dudes but they are not considered illegal by k2. So 3 options quit, go buy some +9/+10 gear from these dudes or just play with +7/8's and deal with the bs as best you can. I am so lucky I got out when I did just before all this crap started happening. Try something new Warhammer is alot of fun AOC is probably hands down the most beautiful of all the mmo's and crazy violent, some new mmo's come out all the time or stick with ko and deal with it.

Banned Senior Member

In ronark there is a player that got a border symbol top 5 Popup everytime he name change.
    He even donated a clan to rank 2 before and have amazing weapons. This is sure done by a corrupt gm.
    he got Mirage +11/90, Hell Breaker +11 and a full shiny shell set . and Ofc a lvl 81 char :P with border logo top 5
    Some days ago he also threathen me to destroy my char, cause i was annoying him.

abstraktzor

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Visual Bug, thats the stats of a +7 not +9

Eslant Dungeon
    Degenerates Nest
    Group quest in eslant
    Group quest in CZ
    Archer DCing
    Invasion Blessing

But yet people all wana complain about people's gear. Put effort into what counts.. A +10 anything isn't gona kill the Server its the Lack of Support, Information sharing, GM attendance, and buggs that will kill the Servers.[/b]
    k so according to your logic koxping, quest bugging, duping and all other kind of cheats is also fair cus hey, how does it affect me? idiot.. OFC a person full of +9/10 items or many of them like its starting to be..agaisnt people who are in +8s and lets say 1 or 2 legal +9s does make a difference...like i said before, its their money they can do what they want, im not complaining on how they spend their money, im complaining they should put some logic on how this affects the server before doing this...if you dont see anything wrong with x person making and selling illegal items and you actually stick up to them, then you're agreeing on cheating..

Vicious

Eslant Dungeon
    Degenerates Nest
    Group quest in eslant
    Group quest in CZ
    Archer DCing
    Invasion Blessing

You realize that it's not just one or two items anymore, there are clans running around with a bunch of illegal items and you act like it's nothing? It's all part of a snowball effect. What started with 1 or 2 illegitimate items popping up has now spiraled into groups of people, which will then turn into a fucking server full of this shit.

Bugs like the ones you mentioned have been around for a long time, complaining about these bugs isn't going to make it faster considering they are aware of these bugs and only Mgames can fix it. However these items that aren't legit, that are supposedly 'injected' via gm, these are problems that K2 can fix. And this is a problem that K2 just doesn't seem to see, despite the numerous one man outbursts.

Need I remind you about what happened to MYKO? Corruptness killed that game, and the same shit will happen to USKO soon enough.

Carabounga

The problem is that this items will not be delete and players not ban.

Look this forum. I doubt there are, at the moment, more people legit than people who already bought illegal items (just watch "Post your stats" topic or market section).
    This game is already totaly fuked. You will see later if it was a small problem. This great KO's community is destroying itself the game.

Let K2 steel your money for few months again and after cry when you will see that you need to switch to +10 items to be competitive.

draviste

The problem is that this items will not be delete and players not ban.

Look this forum. I doubt there are, at the moment, more people legit than people who already bought illegal items (just watch "Post your stats" topic or market section).
    This game is already totaly fuked. You will see later if it was a small problem. This great KO's community is destroying itself the game.

Let K2 steel your money for few months again and after cry when you will see that you need to switch to +10 items to be competitive.[/b]
    Which if you look at it is a great way for k2 to make money, if you are attempting to keep up you will buy more kc to get more trinas an attempt to upgrade your own stuff to +9 or +10 and watch it all burn> K2 willl make money by creating a competitive imbalance and the only way for legit players to compete is to spend more and more on kc, so they dont need a large client base just some harcore addictited gamers that will spend and spend. So no nothing will be deleted.

k so according to your logic koxping, quest bugging, duping and all other kind of cheats is also fair cus hey, how does it affect me? idiot.. OFC a person full of +9/10 items or many of them like its starting to be..agaisnt people who are in +8s and lets say 1 or 2 legal +9s does make a difference...like i said before, its their money they can do what they want, im not complaining on how they spend their money, im complaining they should put some logic on how this affects the server before doing this...if you dont see anything wrong with x person making and selling illegal items and you actually stick up to them, then you're agreeing on cheating..[/b]
    Read This sentence here i will make it nice and Big for you buggs</span>

Before you ramble on and call me names. I am also talking about the +on the items, Dont put words in my mouth that I didn&#39;t say and then call me an idiot. I could spend hours talking about all the crap just like anyone else. My point is maybe worrie about yourself. If it comes to a point where all you have to do is complain, Maybe its time you move on to a different game. My ealier statement was in regard to all the +9 and +10 items which was related to the topic.

Read This sentence here i will make it nice and Big for you buggs</span>

Before you ramble on and call me names.[/b]
    Corrupt gm&#39;s and insiders are FAR worse than shitty little bugs that actually have no effect in game to people, bifrost closed? been like this for months get over it, dungeon bug? theres krowaz now, go farm there. quest not being able to do in party? quests are not essential to xp you can xp without them...HOWEVER you cant pk agaisnt a FULL party of people on +10&#39;s understand now? we are talking about corruptness, illegal activities, CHEATING..which according to your logic is ok as long as you dont interact with someone else while doing it...bullshit

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast