Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read This sentence here i will make it nice and Big for you buggs</span> Before you ramble on and call ...
Page: 5

draviste

Read This sentence here i will make it nice and Big for you buggs</span>

Before you ramble on and call me names.[/b]
    Dude Mgames is not going to fix anything like I said before Mgames has moved on they are doing the bare minimum to maintain the license agrement with k2, ko is an old game that has lived longer than expected, they are not bringing back the areas that are disbaled, or fixing things that are not working correctly. K2 hosts the game Mgames is the producer of the game and mgames is working on there newer titles and could care less about ko anymore, just play the game how it is and understand there is no use complaining it will not result in anything gettting done.

1. I didn&#39;t say mgame will do anything I said people should spend more of an effort on the buggs and listed my examples.
    2. If the server gets flooded with +9 and 10 items then so be it then atleast more people will be equal to each other If its so Flooded.
    3. There has been and always will be DB hackers and Corrupt GMs fact of life and gaming face it. If you want to do something about it Build your own damn game and company and get your own clients to play it. otherwise shut the hell up and move on.

Draviste i am not disagreeing with you, I am more disagreeing with Stunner Saying that I said stuff and then calling me an idiot.

draviste

1. I didn&#39;t say mgame will do anything I said people should spend more of an effort on the buggs and listed my examples.
    2. If the server gets flooded with +9 and 10 items then so be it then atleast more people will be equal to each other If its so Flooded.
    3. There has been and always will be DB hackers and Corrupt GMs fact of life and gaming face it. If you want to do something about it Build your own damn game and company and get your own clients to play it. otherwise shut the hell up and move on.

Draviste i am not disagreeing with you, I am more disagreeing with Stunner Saying that I said stuff and then calling me an idiot.[/b]
    I follow you. Its just not a good game anymore it was always a little sketchy from the get go but now the imbalance between the haves and have nots is even wider. It will continue, k2 is able to use the income to fund there other hosted games, and the income from Turkey is pretty solid. Buts everything you listed and more will not be fixed, BF is not coming back and its the new reality that these items will be around in game and continue to multiply. K2 is powerless to fix the bugs that comes from Mgames. K2 hosts the game with there license purchase from mgames and mgmes will give them the FF expansion holiday patches and thats about it, those patches were already written fro the other two ko&#39;s so its minimal coding to apply to usko. But if you look at other games out there they are constantly releasing patches. I have beeen playing Warhammer and the contrast between ko and it is crazy, they have an ongoing public test server in warhammer were you can go on and try the upcoming patches and give feedback to the developers, go onto to the developers section of the forums and see what they are currently working on and discuss it, I got stuck in a wall ingame and used the little csr window to say help I am stuck within 1 minute a gm showed up and was like were would you like me to place your character. I can only imagine what ko would have been like if they had actually gave a shit about the gamers and not about how to maximize profitibilty or coming up with catchy marketing slogans like gamers first and free to play, which I guess worked they got Intel to give em 10 mil.

I agree with Doshin there will always be corrupt people in the hierarchy of the game. And about the bifrost stuff just because bifrost is not open does not mean you cant get bifrost items. The new land for 70+ people drops the gems in case you have not seen an increase of them either in merchants.

I agree with Doshin there will always be corrupt people in the hierarchy of the game. And about the bifrost stuff just because bifrost is not open does not mean you cant get bifrost items. The new land for 70+ people drops the gems in case you have not seen an increase of them either in merchants.[/b]
    1 month its open and theres enough fragments for a +10 item? k smart guy

jaso

lucky i not spending any more money on this game at the moment cuz soon enough i c this came closing down

i was just looking at the warhammer website and they have like 4+ news topics everyday, ko news topics are like 1 once a week and thats just to say severs r down cuz of maintenance i could imagine wow would be the same as warhammer just comparing u can c how M game/ko just dont give a shit

tommyleonghk

Regular players like us can only send CS tickets and complains and in return, a copy paste response from K2......

I dont mind if servers gets flooded with +8 items.... but +9s and +10s?

+1

Draviste i am not disagreeing with you, I am more disagreeing with Stunner Saying that I said stuff and then calling me an idiot.[/b]
    this game is getting retarded ... ppl willing to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on 1 god damn pixels...

the server i play at.... you&#39;ll only see 2 or 3 chars that are fully decked with +9s/+10s running around CZ (but i believe there are more chars decked with +9s / +10s as shown on KOK).... but im sure more players will manage to pull out +9s and +10s from thier asses really soon.... but when it gets to the extent where you see a whole clan full with +9s/+10s rolling CZ...its time to quit and move on :lol:

This game has always been money oriented. Now its a bit extreme.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I have a question for you.. You&#39;re all whining and crying and flaming K2, Mgames, w/e.. So why the fuck are you still playing?
    If you don&#39;t like it gtfo.

I mean I personally got fed up with all the babashoppers, minor bugs in the game and all the arrogant turks.
    You should try other games. Knight online just isn&#39;t worth the time and the trouble nowadays.

tommyleonghk

I have a question for you.. You&#39;re all whining and crying and flaming K2, Mgames, w/e.. So why the fuck are you still playing?
    If you don&#39;t like it gtfo.

I mean I personally got fed up with all the babashoppers, minor bugs in the game and all the arrogant turks.
    You should try other games. Knight online just isn&#39;t worth the time and the trouble nowadays.[/b]
    whine and cry is part of forum....any forum..

and +1 to what u said.... isnt worth the time and trouble anymore...

/quit current server

/join C-West

No problems here so far.

Only bout 4 +9 Items.
    And they are legal.

We just had the Problem with 2 Gm made Accounts.... they are banned now.

Well I know its not that easy to quit a current server, but before you write another 2352526 CS ticktes, leave KO or join CWest.
    Best solution imo.

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

/quit current server

/join C-West
    No problems here so far.

Only bout 4 +9 Items.
    And they are legal.

We just had the Problem with 2 Gm made Accounts.... they are banned now.

Well I know its not that easy to quit a current server, but before you write another 2352526 CS ticktes, leave KO or join CWest.
    Best solution imo.[/b]
    Hah ok, I&#39;ll do it. I&#39;ll just run away from all the unfairness .... Wait, what&#39;s this? .... Select El Morad? Select Karus?.... Oh yeah, now I remember, my 3 characters (lvl79, lvl63, lvl61) are not on C-West... Cool, now I can start from lvl 1 again Woot, now I can go archer w/o paying for reskilling Woot, now I can use my spare time for farming items I already had on Diez Hmmmm. This takes some time tho. Maybe sending 2352526 CS tickets would&#39;ve been faster? :blink:

:lol:

M*fg

Well I already said its hard. And if you dont want to... dont do it. Btw.some ppl will recognized that its a bit of irony in my post.
    You fail.

Ohh btw. K2 is running away from probs too and it seems the only solution... Coz the Customer Support wont help you.

gl.

Evil Wizard's Nightmare Senior Member

Btw.some ppl will recognized that its a bit of irony in my post.[/b]
    If your previous post was meant to be sarcastic, then many ppl will fail recognizing it I mean, w/o the use of smilies or " " I don&#39;t see how this can be understood in a sarcastic way
    You fail.[/b]
    Ah maybe you mean you cannot be taken serious at all? :blink:

tommyleonghk

Hah ok, I&#39;ll do it. I&#39;ll just run away from all the unfairness .... Wait, what&#39;s this? .... Select El Morad? Select Karus?.... Oh yeah, now I remember, my 3 characters (lvl79, lvl63, lvl61) are not on C-West... Cool, now I can start from lvl 1 again Woot, now I can go archer w/o paying for reskilling Woot, now I can use my spare time for farming items I already had on Diez Hmmmm. This takes some time tho. Maybe sending 2352526 CS tickets would&#39;ve been faster? :blink:

:lol:

M*fg[/b]

Well I already said its hard. And if you dont want to... dont do it. Btw.some ppl will recognized that its a bit of irony in my post.
    You fail.
    Ohh btw. K2 is running away from probs too and it seems the only solution... Coz the Customer Support wont help you.

gl.[/b]

If your previous post was meant to be sarcastic, then many ppl will fail recognizing it I mean, w/o the use of smilies or " " I don&#39;t see how this can be understood in a sarcastic way
    Ah maybe you mean you cannot be taken serious at all? :blink:[/b]
    guys guys guys....lets not get off topic...

as you said...c-west has not been infected yet...only 1 reason i can think off.... not enough players / not as much as other servers population if compared to make big bucks...... but im pretty sure it will hit cwest sooner or later

oh...and lets not turn this topic into another CWest topic