Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno why u guys think making a Set +9 is hard and crying about it i just finished making a ...
Page: 6

dunno why u guys think making a Set +9 is hard and crying about it

i just finished making a full Crimson set +9 and i made them during 7 weeks time and only spent about 80 GB

its freaking easy and when am quitting am gonna up them to +10 if non buys them from me

but might sound fishy a bit an avedon +10 or HB +10 cuz even a crazy upgrader wont go that far (i would go for chitin +10 myself tho )

Guys how many times do we have to tell it?

Its not just GM's, it's the players who possess the codecs and ex GM accounts aswell ^_^
    Hell I know someone with a GM account h34r:

as u guys saw few months ago i posted some ss of gm character its a proof how k2 is fragile about hacks.
    about this items i know a brazilian who sells any item in any server he buy items from a old gm and resell for prices cheapest than normal prices of forums ;/

jaso

dunno why u guys think making a Set +9 is hard and crying about it

i just finished making a full Crimson set +9 and i made them during 7 weeks time and only spent about 80 GB

its freaking easy and when am quitting am gonna up them to +10 if non buys them from me
    but might sound fishy a bit an avedon +10 or HB +10 cuz even a crazy upgrader wont go that far (i would go for chitin +10 myself tho )[/b]
    hmm ok 80gb is not hard get

Milanac

I reported some ppl from ares that have +10 gigas , heal breakers, set shells +10...
    And gm answered me, that he will ahve to check. who know's maybe he delte that items. Cuz it's imbosible to have +10

Validating

pathetic ppl, cant earn a shit by themselves

well at least k2 dont have to worry about christmas decorations now, since every 2nd fucking noob glows like christmas tree.

draviste

Oh hey I love Chukkies insights and notations of the subtle nuances of the game, his take on why there is so many +9 +10 gear is that your all addicted to the game http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=185426. I was thinking it was more than that but now that the forum mod at ko has posted the reason for the gear I stand corrected. I wonder if he has a view from his mom's basement.

Banned Senior Member

A turkish clannie say a gm selling lvl 83 chars and pro items.
    this guy selling lvl 83 chars for 1000 ytl according to my clannie.

i never can be sure gm sell but its a clan member and i think he dont talk crap

tommyleonghk

A turkish clannie gave me the gsm number of a turkish gm that selling lvl 83 chars and pro items.
    It is +905454508167 this guy selling lvl 83 chars for 1000 ytl according to my clannie.

i never can be sure gm sell but its a clan member and i think he dont talk crap[/b]
    look around KOK and u'll see :mellow:

TheBloodyBeast

some1 try the number

Banned Senior Member

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=MON5TER
    In ronark server made by gm very nice one

even with all that if new serv came out.. alot of ppl ll start ouver again..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!! $40,000 Turkish Legro's for a fucking +10 weapon WTF.........

Damn this shit is serious business, brings me back to the Oly days and king of morridon, guy who single handedly ruined the server by introducing +8 weapons, and uniques.

But really, this shit isn't going down on cwest, and when it did, we were able to get the lvl 80 chars which were illegally created banned.

Im telling you guys, pack up, and move to cwest. I can gaurntee as soon as a +9 set of armor shows up, we'll have that shit removed, and the char banned.

king of morridon --- that guys is a genius.. i am sure he is rich

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast