Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=185540 all I can say if rofl there posting on th emain ko forum how the dc program works nice ...
Page: 7

draviste

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=185540 all I can say if rofl there posting on th emain ko forum how the dc program works nice solid game eh.

Banned

maby thats why the last 2 weekly "maintenance's"took only 40 min:O

japo

Well lately there's a new "trend" of people coming out of nowhere with insane items, this has been very noticeable in Diez lately. Players who have bought +10/9 or +8 new cursed weapons from illegal sources...I've asked around and it is true this is indeed a GM or corrupt person inside K2 who can and is selling these items for usd to players, in my opinion this will ruin the game soon...since it just ruins the balance, you can buy any weapon +9/10 in ANY server for a certain price. But even in a server like Diez it is pretty noticeable an item like this unbalances it all out and it is pretty clear these items are not legal seeing there is no bifrost and not so man avedons+8 out, and people coming out with +9 and +10 avedons? this is bullshit.. I mean yes its there money theyre spending but theyre ruining the servers by doing this, imo something should be done about this misterious sellers and idiots ruining the servers by allowing the flow of these items inside the servers by buying them..any suggestion? i was thinking reoprt it to k2 but they will just say i dont have any proof, which i dont really have, but not like i needed when i show thema person with full +10s coming out of nowhere..[/b]
    what will ruin game? HELLOOOO SOMEONE THERE?? ruined?

can you tell me when this game hasnt been ruined? wake up guy!!!

some pple said that before me, but i will repeat. KO+K2 will be ruined always, so dont waste your time or money and after that come cry to us... there have been always dupers/buggers/turks with +9/10 items so who care?
    and about new expansion, take care^^

even with all that if new serv came out.. alot of ppl ll start ouver again..[/b]
    have u ever tried to xp to 80? i think KO has been destroyed from time ago, since K2 has show to all of us that cant protect our items, cant protect game from cheaters and cant protect game from bug abusers/koxpers etc

i would like to play on a map with lvl 70 cap, or just go back to ardream where skills are important... but as u know, ardream will be always infected of dupers :S

iTzBryan Senior Member

I find it amazing that people take the time to get upset about everyone else weapons and armor. Take a step back and Think big whoop let them spend their money how they want to spend it. How does a +10 weap or shell really effect you? 90% of those people that have those items don't have the skill to play and if you do see them don't solo attack them or Better yet change you class To BP where you can duff those +10 items people down and watch them town.

People should spend more effort in trying to get MGame or k2 which everone it is to spend time fixing the buggs.

Eslant Dungeon
    Degenerates Nest
    Group quest in eslant
    Group quest in CZ
    Archer DCing
    Invasion Blessing
    Skill Cancelation> not sure if that bugged or what buts its annoying as hell in war from gaurds Priest and Mages can to shizit.
    Bifrost> I find it funny that they disabled Bifrost because koxpers were pulling it out and killing it. Maybe they should close
    delos down to with koxpers on Isiloon and Felenkor.

But yet people all wana complain about people's gear. Put effort into what counts.. A +10 anything isn't gona kill the Server its the Lack of Support, Information sharing, GM attendance, and buggs that will kill the Servers.[/b]
    agree. they never been able to stop koxp since it was first made. maybe one day they can :P who knows :P

Cygnus

That is sad, but true...

I know some old gms from odlschool they selling alot of items for example,

avedon+10 was being selled by 3000~3400 usd

sad..

mikka

players want items to kick ass in cz, GM's or hackers (whichever) wants money. that's economy my friend.... that's the easiest earned money ever... 3000 usd for creating a virtual item and giving it to someone.... i wish i can create those +10 ....

DB hacker coppies someones item "code" and creates a new item, can only be 2x of each code in the DB. Can also create and edit anything he wants. pm me for more info

OverTheTop

im glad i quitted having my own account a long time ago and i would seriously suggest you all to just sell your chars + items and quit this game.

as you say yourself k2 wont ever fix anything so why do you keep complaining about it ?

also if you send them support messages all they give you is some auto messages ( i know lots of plat premmy guys who get those )

i think a game is theire for having fun, playing and not for getting pissed about everything you see in theire. so if the fun is gone you should just MOVE on to another game or do something else.

thats the only way to hurt k2, if player are actually leaving theire game.

its like in real life, if theire is a person you dislike you dont go and hang around with him/her so deep inside you all know what your result of this should be.

Damn this shit is serious business, brings me back to the Oly days and king of morridon, guy who single handedly ruined the server by introducing +8 weapons, and uniques.[/b]
    single handedly ? u most of forgot about colonel and the other 5 idiots on oly who had access to the database but colonel did more damage then kom ever did and wats fucked is they were both selling at same time

on a side note i think 40,000 turkish is like 4 usd now lolo assuming that price was before the change in currency there

Pedigree

on a side note i think 40,000 turkish is like 4 usd now lolo assuming that price was before the change in currency there[/b]

40000 Turkey New Lira is like 26,383.60 USD

that's how much normally people get paid in a year in my country...

who the hell would spend 26 thousand dollars on a single online game weapon?

Rofl nothing new , this is happening since the 1st day of ko .With usd involved or no ,that there r corrupts gms is a fact and we r living with them .[/b]
    ye and its obvious its never gonna change in k2

40000 Turkey New Lira is like 26,383.60 USD

that's how much normally people get paid in a year in my country...

who the hell would spend 26 thousand dollars on a single online game weapon?[/b]
    pointing out that turkish government made 10 $ worth 10 cents over night

515saint

Thumbs up

I have a question for you.. You're all whining and crying and flaming K2, Mgames, w/e.. So why the fuck are you still playing?
    If you don't like it gtfo.

I mean I personally got fed up with all the babashoppers, minor bugs in the game and all the arrogant turks.
    You should try other games. Knight online just isn't worth the time and the trouble nowadays.[/b]

if u dont play ko why post on KO4life ...? just a question not a flame, i played aoc for a good 3 months got board but in the time i quite ko, like fuck i was going to post on a ko forum ...

creiken

Rolf what codes ?[/b]
    the codes are typically start ouy like this "/" for instance /town. there are codes that are algorithms based between the numbers -2.14 billion and 2.14 billion, there are that many, each code can do things such as spawn monsters, inject items etc, I was a gm for a private server and I think I still have the one for lesath and isiloon. Now I have tried the codes in usko just for the hell of it and they don't do shit unless you have access to the database which is where in usko the fowl play from GMS comes in..

sorry for mentioning private servers on these forums tralala, don't give me another 10% warn for the mention of em..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast