Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u dont play ko why post on KO4life ...? just a question not a flame, i played aoc for ...
Page: 8

if u dont play ko why post on KO4life ...? just a question not a flame, i played aoc for a good 3 months got board but in the time i quite ko, like fuck i was going to post on a ko forum ...[/b]
    +1

I quit for a year, played WoW, AoC, LOTR, and Warhammer and was kinda surprised there were still people playing KO.

But, AoC, as nice as it looks, it sucks, the servers are ghost towns, KO servers are FAR busier. And the bugs on that game are CRAZY bad. Warhammer too, a couple busy servers, but most are dead (not many bugs though, but kinda boring). As far as active populations, I would say KO takes the cake compared to those games.

I dont understand why people think KO will die soon when there are more servers than ever, and they all have times when u cant log on the primary server without premmy. Did u take maths in school? They obviously have more users than 2.5 years ago when there were only 3 servers.

Spl1nt3R

yeap alot of people with +9s ruining the fun for everyone but +10 is illegal, but only 1 person with +10 shell and +10 avedon in dies, my opinion probably he was the one who made all these +9s and sold it to players.

some 'trustable' player from diez admitted to a irl freind of mine that he bought some of his amazing items from a GM..
    idc really, since all the players that go ott with their gear normally suck assholes.

1 or 2 items i can live with. But people like killer2708 from killers clan is the worst kind of people in this game. Buying full sets +10 to these illegal sources. And before you all blame turks. He is not a turk. This douchebag is even "respected" on this forum and traded over 20k worth of usd item as he writes himself.

Funny thing that some of his clannies are replying in this topic . Condradiction at its max?

Thats a hell of a fucking shield... But who tries a gab+9 when there is no +8's around.. LOL suspicious much??????

1answer: USD and corrupt gm's no other option.

Ask killer2708 he know's everything about it, and if he denies it meh... pulling a full shell set +10 and a +10 avedon out of ur ass isn't normal.

xstep

its +7 :P its only bug, same as lilimes showing +1 and its +0..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

its +7 :P its only bug, same as lilimes showing +1 and its +0..[/b]
    +++++++++++++++++1

mavibere

1 or 2 items i can live with. But people like killer2708 from killers clan is the worst kind of people in this game. Buying full sets +10 to these illegal sources. And before you all blame turks. He is not a turk. This douchebag is even "respected" on this forum and traded over 20k worth of usd item as he writes himself.

Funny thing that some of his clannies are replying in this topic . Condradiction at its max?[/b]
    first i dont undestand why you have it againts him, theres like 100 people in ares with +10 items, your entire clan hates him because he has the money to buy the things that your turkish friends cant, a clan full of +9 items bought the same way he bought his +10, he hasnt done anything illegal, he did not make this items or nothing he BOUGHT IT FROM A TURK THAT IS SELLING THEM IN CAFEGEVEZE and we all know who he is, he is not a douchebag, he has money to buy +10 like you have money to buy +7 and +8 items, thats all, stop making personal, its JUST A GAME, he has the money to buy expensive thing, like BMW, big houses ect, and others have money to lease a honda, its just who has more money, i dont think he did anything wrong, i mean you seriously think jeton made upgrade dark vane+9 to +10 or all you turkish friends with +16 and +18 items, i mean believe me the didnt upgrade them

the codes are typically start ouy like this "/" for instance /town. there are codes that are algorithms based between the numbers -2.14 billion and 2.14 billion, there are that many, each code can do things such as spawn monsters, inject items etc, I was a gm for a private server and I think I still have the one for lesath and isiloon. Now I have tried the codes in usko just for the hell of it and they don't do shit unless you have access to the database which is where in usko the fowl play from GMS comes in..

sorry for mentioning private servers on these forums tralala, don't give me another 10% warn for the mention of em..[/b]
    They have custom commands, like "/bitemeinthea 346" spawns Isiloon. Even if you had a GM char, you couldnt spawn anything. Lot s of private servers have them as well, its just a simple edit in the ebenezer.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

They have custom commands, like "/bitemeinthea 346" spawns Isiloon. Even if you had a GM char, you couldnt spawn anything. Lot s of private servers have them as well, its just a simple edit in the ebenezer.[/b]
    thats all true but how do you know k2 have changed theirs too?

I remember downloadin a GM handbook which K2 gave to their employee's and i'm sure the commands were normal like +monsummon etc

the + of the items has a very big effect towards the game... +10 is the max any weapon / armor can go.... whereas +7s during those very old days were considered to be godly items but yet... its still not to their max + and it is a VERY BIG DEAL!

sidenote : +30RBs are GM items[/b]

umm srry they aint but its just almost impossible to make 1 +30 reb..

Banned

umm srry they aint but its just almost impossible to make 1 +30 reb..[/b]
    well, he ment ONLY gms are able to make +30 reb item, no matter if ur most lucky man walking on earth lol, this have nothin to do with chance of fail / success during upgrading.

+21reb is highest upgrade.

+30 is for GMS only. They wear it at GM Wars or kill the GM Event.

btw. there was a guy with Chitin Shield +30 (maybe more). Long time ago on media section.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast