Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

illegal items wipe coming?

This is a discussion on illegal items wipe coming? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gm told me that there is nothing wrong with the 4 dread shields +9 on pathos ^^ (there is only ...
Page: 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

gm told me that there is nothing wrong with the 4 dread shields +9 on pathos ^^ (there is only 1 +8 on the server tho)

gm told me that there is nothing wrong with the 4 dread shields +9 on pathos ^^ (there is only 1 +8 on the server tho)[/b]
    Ya and that's couse 1-2 of em are legit made by uping..And 2-3 of em are gm editing( and gm's upgraiding items to sell so they are like legits .. ) No1 will understand u or ban u exept if u got a duped item or something...

pucik

its stupid that we even see topic like this....never remember to see something like that in other mmorpgs.

right now im playing one mmorpg where you dont have to sit everyday,there are no haxs,no cheats,no dupe,no illegal items,and guess what....support answering in 10mins, they have their own magazine,their own tournaments in tv,they make every year fanfests,no bugs....lol...sounds pretty ha?like 50k + players on one server....and you can start everytime you want and you are still someone.no lvl difference or so

ko is just piece of shit and im glad that i leaved it,

name of the game ?

CS+8 on CWest lol

pucik

name of the game ?[/b]
    eve online... www.eve-online.com

CS+8 on CWest lol[/b]
    >.<.. We said like a bil time&#39;s on this forum that this cs+8 was gifted to queenrasta as reward from k2 team couse he was the only person in whole cwest that gave his energie rock for a silvery gem and the others didnt.

i bet alot gonna quit the game after this wipe cuz they might delete even the legit stuff like they have done before

i bet alot gonna quit the game after this wipe cuz they might delete even the legit stuff like they have done before[/b]
    Nop..They wont delete anything exept dupe&#39;s and actually i dont think they gonna delete a shit and they just warning u about dont deal about something that sounds very good to be true..

eve online... www.eve-online.com[/b]
    I love it. As soon as I finished botting to 80 ill reactivate my account there xD

hmmm ye mostly there are only now gm made items. there was a hb +10 in ronark non reb, we all send thosand of tickets and finally they deleted this item. and btw humandempster is gone, and everybody knows why

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I think that&#39;s more about scam than "illegal items". The only illegal items atm are gm made. There&#39;s no dupe method around *I think*[/b]
    +++++1

Banned

i bet alot gonna quit the game after this wipe cuz they might delete even the legit stuff like they have done before[/b]
    They won´t, all turks whit their +10s start posting on turkish forums will make more quit and k2 loose customers.

Banned Senior Member

hmmm ye mostly there are only now gm made items. there was a hb +10 in ronark non reb, we all send thosand of tickets and finally they deleted this item. and btw humandempster is gone, and everybody knows why [/b]
    hb +10 is still there >.<

hb +10 is still there >.<[/b]
    uh how ? who use it? and i cant see it on kok :blink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast