Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The illuminati

This is a discussion on The illuminati within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i fuking was and still am a fan of those guys and i was wondering anyone know does any of ...
Page: 1

Smoker

i fuking was and still am a fan of those guys and i was wondering anyone know does any of those guys still play what server and all and one more thing futile isnt gay he just forgets to wash his hands sometimes <3

ArminVanBuuren

as far as I know they moved to some other games...my cousin&#39;s also a big fan of them and was usually talking to krakatoa...the clan still exists, but just because they haven&#39;t deleted it and some chars are still there.

Yea u can still see some of the inactive characters in clan on KODB list still

Banned Senior Member

Yea u can still see some of the inactive characters in clan on KODB list still [/b]
    Sorry for off topic : WARMENNNNNNNNN NOOOB GRATZ FOR 80 LVLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL mauhahahaa

Futility is my homee ^^

Vishnu

i fuking was and still am a fan of those guys and i was wondering anyone know does any of those guys still play what server and all and one more thing futile isnt gay he just forgets to wash his hands sometimes <3[/b]
    Most of us play LORTO - Lord of the Rings online atm. Myself (Grid), I still play Ares ardream.

Smoker

whoa sweet grid fuk the lil priest otherwise known as The Panzer god damm you were a tank man i think you kinda left the game (well left your priest i guess) when you were trying to lvl to 77 ot something correct me if i&#39;m wrong, but then you guys quit this game after that csw where those shits allied up againts you guys to bring you down

Vishnu

whoa sweet grid fuk the lil priest otherwise known as The Panzer god damm you were a tank man i think you kinda left the game (well left your priest i guess) when you were trying to lvl to 77 ot something correct me if i&#39;m wrong, but then you guys quit this game after that csw where those shits allied up againts you guys to bring you down[/b]
    was bound to happen really, 40 ppl vs rest of the server just doesnt work very long

Priestess (or what was her name again >.<) told me she tried out Cabal Online with some other illuminati guys, dont know if they are still there ...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Nope, they all got tired of it. LOTRO is the last game I heard of them playing but Priestess isn&#39;t responding to my hails anymore. Go to warp speed, captain!

Hey Grid, speak up, I can&#39;t hear you

Lemon

Priestess is on lotro with the rest of us (Futile, Krak, sometimes Grid, dawn and myself). I have no idea where dmio and jaded are and I think filou is still playing KO on ares.

Grid you fecking tit get off the computer, finish your fecking shed and get on your minstrel!

:::Wendigo:::

Yea u can still see some of the inactive characters in clan on KODB list still [/b]

OMFG... my biatch got 80?? damm... gratz baba

/love

boring

Vishnu

boring[/b]
    indeed

mammlea2

Nope, they all got tired of it. LOTRO is the last game I heard of them playing but Priestess isn&#39;t responding to my hails anymore. Go to warp speed, captain!

Hey Grid, speak up, I can&#39;t hear you [/b]
    hi chun chun chan!

Lemon

indeed[/b]
    I would assume forums do get quite boring if you can&#39;t read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast