Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The illuminati

This is a discussion on The illuminati within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Priestess is on lotro with the rest of us (Futile, Krak, sometimes Grid, dawn and myself). I have no idea ...
Page: 2

Priestess is on lotro with the rest of us (Futile, Krak, sometimes Grid, dawn and myself). I have no idea where dmio and jaded are and I think filou is still playing KO on ares.

Grid you fecking tit get off the computer, finish your fecking shed and get on your minstrel![/b]
    Would try out ArchLord with her husband but we never found the time :P
    Seems Kelly is a real gamehopper lol

Smoker

fuk it i always thought futile would come back with his crew you know big style comeback but fuk they never did
    he can kill you with his mind games and he usually twists every word you say and make you look like gay
    god damm i miss that FUK

Lemon

fuk it i always thought futile would come back with his crew you know big style comeback but fuk they never did
    he can kill you with his mind games and he usually twists every word you say and make you look like gay
    god damm i miss that FUK[/b]
    He still does. Kelly falls into the traps most often by arguing with him about there actually being something north of the north pole. Sadly there is no way any of us are coming back to KO because it's just not what it was when we started. The only thing that kept me sane was the PK system and now with all the retards who can't play the game properly even that's gone to shit. If you still want to be abused by him I'll ask him if you can have a 1 on 1 session.

Smoker

its ok i always find time to say hello to him on msn which always kinda ends up me talking to myself then he just confirms everything i said and says i'm a bloody emo which i of course need to confirm other wise he would make me think i am one
    and lemon you're good too if i remember correctly you were a great archer

ArminVanBuuren

Hey Grid, or Lemon, how's LOTRO? some friends are in there but I couldn't install since my PC was completely full (I use it for working too) but now I'll be getting a new drive so I'll be able to install it...is it worth?

PS: Nice seeing you again in here guys :P (if you see Krakatoa, tell him that Hitman35 is still crying for his master :lol: )

Lemon

Hey Grid, or Lemon, how's LOTRO? some friends are in there but I couldn't install since my PC was completely full (I use it for working too) but now I'll be getting a new drive so I'll be able to install it...is it worth?

PS: Nice seeing you again in here guys :P (if you see Krakatoa, tell him that Hitman35 is still crying for his master :lol: )[/b]
    It's really quite good.

Smoker

i heard that a lot of illu's members went to girakon is that true or not lemon

Sharona

seen a warrior called Krakatoa in Girakon, but guess he isnt the real 1 huh ?

Vishnu

It's really quite good.[/b]
    Depends, I dont like it all.

Lemon

i heard that a lot of illu's members went to girakon is that true or not lemon[/b]
    No it isn't buddy. However alot of illu names did apparantly :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12