Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Illuminati

This is a discussion on Illuminati within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey don't ban him i wanna make him give me some of Jade's itens oke ofert! xD this guy is ...
Page: 9

mason_cro

hey don't ban him i wanna make him give me some of Jade's itens oke ofert! xD
    this guy is really pathetic. how low CAN you get? i mean, to say he's "lifeless"...it's such a mild expression for this kind of.../ *checking Cambridge dictionary for an appropriate word* feebleminded,anserine and gormless / person

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DamnYouSuck

That's cool homie. *You think you're gonna track me down? rofl *

I'm out. *Peace. *I'll be back later.

what happened to this?
    O nouzz..He is gone

Cant you bann him forever from ko4life?[/b]
    No, please don't ban him, he's quite funny.

Crazy2010

I dont understand WHY THE FUK THEY WERE EXPING WHEN THEY CAN SET THIER CHART to 80

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    I dont understand WHY THE FUK THEY WERE EXPING WHEN THEY CAN SET THIER CHART to 80
    They weren't XPing, they were farming fragments.

nfw

lol this kid needs to get a pocket pussy or somthing wait my bad he is a pussy

cant wait to see how this unfolds keeping going since there is no more diez of our live
    now we got ares of our lives so let it roll xD

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    They weren't XPing, they were farming fragments.[/b]
    ROFL why would they farm when they can have w/e items they want ? :rollseyes:

Elmoira

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

ROFL why would they farm when they can have w/e items they want ? :rollseyes:[/b]
    They cant magically generate items , must kill monsters.

And this guy IVERSON954360 is mad really , pmed me asking how got banned 1 account after 3 weeks cheating with k2 doing nothing . But there are still more around .

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by nfw
    lol this kid needs to get a pocket pussy or somthing wait my bad he is a pussy

cant wait to see how this unfolds keeping going since there is no more diez of our live *
    now we got ares of our lives so let it roll xD
    I'd say rogue GM accounts aren't just an Ares concern, wouldn't you?

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Elmoira+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elmoira)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

ROFL why would they farm when they can have w/e items they want ? :rollseyes:[/b]
    They cant magically generate items , must kill monsters.

And this guy IVERSON954360 is mad really , pmed me asking how got banned 1 account after 3 weeks cheating with k2 doing nothing . But there are still more around .[/b][/quote]

you heard of GM shop ? if they are GM's they can open it and get thier items :blink:

oncemore

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Natazaku
    Yep got banned for watching GM killing sloths around you *guys and while you were doing sloths getting jackpots out of no where. Plz I wanna see the recording that you all got of me afk at sloths waiting for priest.

Yes unmute me at Ranking ^.^ I muted till Dec 9 , 2033 cause I called a scammer, a scammer. Didnt know it was against the rules, Sorry.

I don't respond well to threats. You will remain muted, as well as not be allowed to speak on these forums either. Maybe this will teach you a little lesson about respect, whelp.[/b]
    did you get hacked?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789