Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Illuminati clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div> Originally posted by Vishnu @ <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh poor u *i see u got problem with your ...
Page: 4

Vishnu

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sethesh

poor u *i see u got problem with your life - tracing all DeusManus member moves - what we wright and what we dont - its a problem - u shuld contact a psychiatrist in my opinion - this advice is for free.
    1 more thing - i still dont know your nick - are u so afraid to tell it?? I really wanna know whos such a bighead.

hahaha, I wonder who needs help, sincerely, all you need to know is you die to me daily :lol:

ur sig dosen't fit with this forum, u should try get the color right [/b]
    haha, ah well I like it, an props to babek who made it :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by Jediay
    they been doing it for the longest why is it that people dont get it?
    If you see a boss and see illu just let them get it because they wont let you get it.
    we actually get it, we have had our "isiloon partys" interrupted by illuminati for over 5 months or sth like that.
    and you are right(unfortulately... <_< ) that illuminati will NEVER let u make a boss. even if they CANT kill it(every boss starting from talos/tk ending up on isiloon itself), they just WONT let u do it. it is retarded. and most of us are just fed up. some of you(people fom ares) may not know how fucktarded those egoistic shits are, after watching this video, they will know

to the retard("vishnu")
    wow, i just dont know how to say how retarded you are. unfortunately for you there is no cure for stupidy, so you have no chances for being normal. i wont say that im sorry(in fact im not) couse such idiots like you dont even deserve to be called "normal".
    just as i already said, you r a "poor little turkish kid". go and write it on your "wall of pain" rofl
    as i see jelaousy is familiar to you. well ok then, i will leave with your problems alone, as you actually are in rl.

oh, btw "you die to me daily", omg plys dont kyll me! plys! ym just a lyttle turk lyke you are, oke oke?? plyssssssssssssssss!!
    your a real fag, i wonder who dies to who.
    go babashop with your turkish babas, couse you aint funny, and you never were lol :lol:

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jediay
    they been doing it for the longest why is it that people dont get it?
    If you see a boss and see illu just let them get it because they wont let you get it.
    we actually get it, we have had our "isiloon partys" interrupted by illuminati for over 5 months or sth like that.
    and you are right(unfortulately... <_< ) that illuminati will NEVER let u make a boss. even if they CANT kill it(every boss starting from talos/tk ending up on isiloon itself), they just WONT let u do it. it is retarded. and most of us are just fed up. some of you(people fom ares) may not know how fucktarded those egoistic shits are, after watching this video, they will know [/b]
    The only thing you showed with that vid is how lame you're and how much backbone you lack hahaha, please, i compressed it from 99,5 mb to 47 by putting it in moviemaker, please save us the time next time.

to the retard("vishnu")
    wow, i just dont know how to say how retarded are you. unfortunately for you there is no cure for stupidy, so you have no chances for being normal. i wont say that im sorry(in fact im not) couse such idiots like you dont even deserve to be called "normal".
    just as i already said, you r a "poor little turkish kid". go and write it on your "wall of pain" rofl
    as i see jelaousy is familiar to you. well ok then, i will leave with your problems alone, as you actually are in rl.]

oh, btw "you die to me daily", omg plys dont kyll me! plys! ym just a lyttle turk lyke you are, oke oke?? plyssssssssssssssss!!
    your a real fag, i wonder who dies to who.
    go babashop with your turkish babas, couse you aint funny, and you never were lol :lol:
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha * *

Kailean

rofl i just went to the kitchen and u already posted a reply lol. you spend 23h a day infront of your comp?? lol
    about the movie, you know, i am not going to post anything you 5-year-old-retard couse you are to stupid to understand a shit.

go buy a one-way-ticket to your home turkmusunland and dont stop posting in this topic, couse its a waste of time -_-

Sethesh

Kailean dont talk with the guy. When i read his posts the only thing that come to my mind is - "Dont talkwith an indiot. First he will downgrade u to his intelectual lvl and then will win with expiriance." Thats why im ending my discusion with this Vishnu couse he even is ashamed to tell his name in game - pathetic.

Kailean

Originally posted by Sethesh
    Kailean dont talk with the guy. When i read his posts the only thing that come to my mind is - "Dont talkwith an indiot. First he will downgrade u to his intelectual lvl and then will win with expiriance." Thats why im ending my discusion with this Vishnu couse he even is ashamed to tell his name in game - pathetic.
    owned lol :lol:

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    What discussing you talking about? You're pulling out retarded shit, and I'm laughing at it

Kailean

nice try, as seth said, end of the topic with this idiot ^_^

[quote]for once i agree with zero, buy illu is full of deoush bags, bunch of stuck up little kids who think their shit dont stink. there is a few good guns in that clan tho, about a handful, maybe less. id say the top human clans on ares are, not in any order, aftermath, deusmanus, purple-dragonsYou mean "Les_Dragons_Pourpres" ? :wub:

Blancanieves

they do the only thing that knows to do, lure, disturb and fuk.

If I remember correctly, Hatred gained alot more notoriety than any clan as far as PK skill.
    Only reason it broke up is because we had an unstable emo clan leader that left abruptly

TheLittleMan

Originally posted by 0000000
    nope i said i wanted to join since grid and krakatoa did well at the time, the rest of them arent very strong and i said they needed a good rogue. I think they missed out because after that i went to hatred and we were the strongest human clan for a long time. They never have had 1 good rogue in their clan which is why they are poor pkers, but its not my problem they missed their chance. *

but tbh krakatoa like most warriors was made look good by Grid. It is evident recently that his combo is poor and he lacks intelligence to pk well. How someone can turn up to a 1v1 with a shield abyss pots and acid pots and still lose is quite funny When your pk parties are based around a warrior like that you will always struggle to be good. Whereas we had 4 or 5 very good tankers in hatred.
    Wow... sadly you are right on a few things, especially on the rogue part -_- I will not comment on Krakatoa's skill or anything because I haven't properly tested, since I'm usually only with a priest and the rare times I see illuminati PKing there are more priests than melees which means no one kills no one, since all their priests (except for Grid) only care about duffing, I emphasize on MASSIVE because these seems like their favorite skill (yeah even my FH'er gets it done to him everytime cooldown is over).

Just to make things clear, to me, you're nothing more than a fag zero, but at least you have common sense.

And Vishnu I know who you are now and I love you babe why you haven't called me? (emp here)

The only reason I haven't really bashed anyone in particular is for the respect I have for my 3 babas Vishnu, Kraka, and Northern :wub: rest can suck on to a pole :angry:

mordeth

LOL only thing priests in illuminati do in cz is massive people? Meh, when I finish getting my next two lvls I'll show you what one priest in illuminati can do in cz . Dont' judge people by the actions of other members of their clan and likewise don't judge my skills as a priest by those of my clan members. Because you would either over estimate my ability as an intelligence priest if you thought I was grid jr. or underestimate them compared to other members of my clan.

With that being said, I like my clan, but like anything else in life it has its ups and downs. Something you should realize is that we didn't start the 4-stone war, other people did so now its like fuck others before they fuck us. Same with isiloon what Nealia doesn't show is the times that Deus Manus lured on us when we were doing her. Our philosophy is simple we work to advance those of us in our clan, we do on to others as they do onto us.

Peace

Sethesh

Mordeth u are 1 of tho only few ppl in Illuminati that i really dont hate. Mostly time u are really a polite guy so i will try to act the same. We never 4stoned any1 without any reason (revange cmes to my mind only) - and the only caln we did it to was illuminati. As for luring u are right we done it to, but as i said before - first it was your clan that was trying to lure out isiloon on our priest and on serwants with i personaly find the same as luring serwants on isilloon. U also lured serwant first (Tanis killed that one - it was only one serwant). It could be a mistake with that serwant u probobly wanna to lure out the isiloon, but i really dont care. U started the war and as u see here, many ppl that the case dont concern are against your clan - doesn't it bother u that your clan is the most hated clan on Ares and probobly in whole KO history?

Volcanic

What a great thread :lol: . So many bitter people.

Keep crying kiddies

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast