Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Illuminati clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been a long time since i read retarded childish replys from Zero allways makes me happy to see that their ...
Page: 7

Dmio

Been a long time since i read retarded childish replys from Zero allways makes me happy to see that their is still hope for the retarded nation to elect a king.

zero you lost face a long time ago, so your words mean shit. YOu tried joining because you know that where the best legit clan out there, you wanted to join because Where the best fucking lot out there on ares...why?

ok..who got their ass whooped at CSW when u came with half of ares? YOU! cause we still have the castle.
    Who got Xped because he thought he needed to show what kind of a great man he was at OB? you...dont type when am tanking towere kid, cause i'll just town out and let u get xped. (i was dieng that day of laughing thanks Zero)

I cant even belife i am back on this forum, wasting my breath on such a low life like you.

have fun living your worthless life

i was playing with Illuminati clannies for a period of 8 months and they are the best, no dupe, no macro, no babashopp <_< and all they r my friends :P :lol: :lol:

Illuminati FTW

I Never was a Illuminati cause my english isnt good -_- <_< :wacko:

<3 Illuminati

Mordis

Originally posted by Nealia
    Its a "good will" by Illuminati
    Now lets see what he was answering with post, witch you comented by that, shall we? :

Originally posted by Kailean
    to krakagay
    1st thing, you are the dumb idiot who consideres himself as the king of the world. guess what! the winner of the "Retard of the year" competition is..... ding ding ding ding!! Illuminati clan! Congratulations, you recieved a "im a gay idiot" t-shirt!! Go and wear it with proudness, you've worked for it really hard!
    ... mr krakfag... *
    ...you just made yourself a bigger retard than u actually already are(you can be proud, there arent many more retarded people than you... *
    ...xuzlame along with darkon-the-brainless...
    Now i guess thats souposed to be a "good will" in DM way. Quite a rolemodel aint it?
    Now did any1 wroute that we should start to get along by cuting on the insults? :rollseyes:

For mr/mrs AntiIlluminati:

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    i still remember how futidiot struggled with gambit and hamer back in IS, is that the reason why you are such a pain in the ass for every single player in this game??. The thruth is you HAVE BEEN ALWAYS LURING EVERYTHING ON EVERY1.[/b]
    Now are we talking about Illuminati or ImmortalSouls. Sorry, but i'm getting a little comfuzed over here.
    If u wanna hate Illu so much find something that was done by Illuminati clan.

Originally posted by Kailean@
    i saw once how you lured some1's(not from inferno, nor from deusmanus) sq in the middle of the golems in eslant and then killed it.
    Now thats not luring monsters on players isint it? Its luring bosses away witch Illu admits to do and witch is normal fight over boss.

<!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

i still remember how xuzlame along with darkon-the-brainless tried to lure our tk from us into DarkMares. he was running like a clown in the middle of dts and dms, which was so pathetic that i didnt even consider you to be that retarded, my misteak. when they saw they cant lure it away, and it leads to nowhere, they just started to run near a DarkMare and tried to lure it on me, ofcourse i had sth called "Sleep Carpet". hehe wasnt that retarded? what a pity they thought they can ks us. too bad that i(int-priest) along with 1 warrior actually killed it, and they worthless attempts to steal it only show how "gr8 and honored" clan are you.
    Now what hapened there was another fight for boss. They just got into DM spawn while doing it. Belive me there are far more suficient ways of pulling mobs that runnig into their spawn to get them agro you. The fact that they didnt succeeded is a normal thing. Nice to see you so happy about winning this time. I gues u do not see that alot, that would explain your enthusiasm about it ^_^

And for all rest off ppl, if u judge the action of whole clan by the actions of particular people tell me what should be your opinion about DM after reading post of mr/mrs AntiIlluminati over here, sticking to your "if few ppl act that way then all off them ate the same" type of thinking...

Sethesh

Výshnu u must be a reall retard in real life couse u really have problems with telling even your nick in game. Your ashamed of it?? That must be a reason.
    As for our equipment - as for legit players we are very well quiped. Maby we dont have ROLs+2 ore IN+1515518 but i think we are better equiped then 95% of other clans. As for nps we are definitly in top 10 of ares so i gues thats not so bad. Share your nps with us, lvl and equipment and we will see who is better.

glad

btw luring Evil Wizards by grid on our exping party is good too ? :lol: I mean Illuminati cant be good clan, they only can luring, luring and ??? yes luring. Nasty but true...

Mordis, i dont insult anybody, i just want solve this problem.
    As about kailean, i talk with him to stop write in this topic.

Few post above i wrote:
    "Kailean ur posts leading to nowhere, same as volcanics."

But if u see only my bad will, i can do nothing.

Vishnu, ur posts r pointless, and if u think u r so good we can arange 1v1. I bet it will be short duel.

Volcanic

Vishnu, ur posts r pointless, and if u think u r so good we can arange 1v1. I bet it will be short duel.
    Good luck

btw luring Evil Wizards by grid on our exping party is good too ? *I mean Illuminati cant be good clan, they only can luring, luring and ??? yes luring. Nasty but true...
    Thank Kailean.

Sethesh

lol is Kailean playing Grid?? Didnt knew.

Vishnu <-- who the fuck is this guy??

Sethesh

no idee - my sugestion - remmeber tha mage Bulb - 6x delvled in cz to 30 i think its him.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    no idee - my sugestion - remmeber tha mage Bulb - 6x delvled in cz to 30 i think its him.
    yep that's me

You are not really worth the time, but I'll give it a shot, I'll pm you when I'm done lvling

Sethesh

You are not really worth the time, but I'll give it a shot, I'll pm you when I'm done lvling
    Probobly it means never

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh

Probobly it means never
    haha, could be, I'm not wasting a good exp party on some retard

Vishnu

Originally posted by Festo
    Vishnu <-- who the fuck is this guy??
    I'm the almighty smurf-god

Originally posted by Kailean
    to krakagay
    1st thing, you are the dumb idiot who consideres himself as the king of the world. guess what! the winner of the "Retard of the year" competition is..... ding ding ding ding!! Illuminati clan! Congratulations, you recieved a "im a gay idiot" t-shirt!! Go and wear it with proudness, you've worked for it really hard!
    hmm i were on alot of isiloons fights, and guess what. YOU always lure them on us. yet still i remember the 1st time you come and saw us doing isiloon(us=only DM). then your noble and pathetic fucking mages just started to ignite it, while ours werent. ofcourse after some time it went to them and some of us died. what will you say about that mr krakfag? What did we do that made you "so full of hate"? oh come on and say sth. *
    about Eslant. holy fucking shit! Illuminati are saying, w8 i need to find and copy it, "You have never been lured on in eslant". You are joking, arent you? if not then you just made yourself a bigger retard than u actually already are(you can be proud, there arent many more retarded people than you. oh w8, i still remember how futidiot struggled with gambit and hamer back in IS, is that the reason why you are such a pain in the ass for every single player in this game??). The thruth is you HAVE BEEN ALWAYS LURING EVERYTHING ON EVERY1. i saw once how you lured some1's(not from inferno, nor from deusmanus) sq in the middle of the golems in eslant and then killed it. i still remember how xuzlame along with darkon-the-brainless tried to lure our tk from us into DarkMares. he was running like a clown in the middle of dts and dms, which was so pathetic that i didnt even consider you to be that retarded, my misteak. when they saw they cant lure it away, and it leads to nowhere, they just started to run near a DarkMare and tried to lure it on me, ofcourse i had sth called "Sleep Carpet". hehe wasnt that retarded? what a pity they thought they can ks us. too bad that i(int-priest) along with 1 warrior actually killed it, and they worthless attempts to steal it only show how "gr8 and honored" clan are you. whats better they told that we should shut up couse it was "their" TK, while there was NO1 from them, any1 from your clan. that was just one big ROFL.
    still any gr8 and smart ideas connected with the thruth-by-illuminati?? at least you could say how really you are. end this pathetic show in which you act the title role.

as for Les_Draons_Purples. actually we(as a clan and also me presonally) consider you as one of the very few legit clans and we havent had any fights. the only "bad" thing i can remember is that you once came on a DarkMare spot in cz on which i and Tanis were killing dms and "stealed" a few dms. it was just a misunderstanding, and as i already said. i dont (and i think most of DM) dont consider you as "another illuminati" clan.
    thats for DeusManus. as for INFERNO, well you should just talk with them. they aint retards like illuminati who can only say "all your bosses are belong to me(wasnt it like that waz?),(now sth i can tell about what they also do) and fuck you all, we will de-exp and 4-stone you whenever we will have a chance to do so". INFERNO can talk and they are normall, trust me, you just need to try *

to nova. i already said that i dont have anything to your clan, apart of taking part in Illu-show. *
    wierd that after one of the last isiloon fights magicians_glory talked with me and he didnt knew we were kiling isiloon before illuminati came. i know i shouldnt but im really curious how many times did they told you the "facts by illu".oh and btw, maybe some1 will tell us Who the fucking sake did spawned Ultima in the Dragon Cave?! and who also killed it? or should i asked "For who was it killed by a gm"? oh w8, wierd that there was no1 near it...
    Dude i dont know you, nor have anything against you but damn man. Learn to grammer and english plax

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast