Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Illuminati clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sometimes(well ok ok most of the time :P ) i just dont look on the grammar etc :P me be ...
Page: 8

Kailean

sometimes(well ok ok most of the time :P ) i just dont look on the grammar etc :P
    me be verry sorry plax, oke?

RockwellTorrey

Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    to krakagay
    1st thing, you are the dumb idiot who consideres himself as the king of the world. guess what! the winner of the "Retard of the year" competition is..... ding ding ding ding!! Illuminati clan! Congratulations, you recieved a "im a gay idiot" t-shirt!! Go and wear it with proudness, you've worked for it really hard!
    hmm i were on alot of isiloons fights, and guess what. YOU always lure them on us. yet still i remember the 1st time you come and saw us doing isiloon(us=only DM). then your noble and pathetic fucking mages just started to ignite it, while ours werent. ofcourse after some time it went to them and some of us died. what will you say about that mr krakfag? What did we do that made you "so full of hate"? oh come on and say sth. *
    about Eslant. holy fucking shit! Illuminati are saying, w8 i need to find and copy it, "You have never been lured on in eslant". You are joking, arent you? if not then you just made yourself a bigger retard than u actually already are(you can be proud, there arent many more retarded people than you. oh w8, i still remember how futidiot struggled with gambit and hamer back in IS, is that the reason why you are such a pain in the ass for every single player in this game??). The thruth is you HAVE BEEN ALWAYS LURING EVERYTHING ON EVERY1. i saw once how you lured some1's(not from inferno, nor from deusmanus) sq in the middle of the golems in eslant and then killed it. i still remember how xuzlame along with darkon-the-brainless tried to lure our tk from us into DarkMares. he was running like a clown in the middle of dts and dms, which was so pathetic that i didnt even consider you to be that retarded, my misteak. when they saw they cant lure it away, and it leads to nowhere, they just started to run near a DarkMare and tried to lure it on me, ofcourse i had sth called "Sleep Carpet". hehe wasnt that retarded? what a pity they thought they can ks us. too bad that i(int-priest) along with 1 warrior actually killed it, and they worthless attempts to steal it only show how "gr8 and honored" clan are you. whats better they told that we should shut up couse it was "their" TK, while there was NO1 from them, any1 from your clan. that was just one big ROFL.
    still any gr8 and smart ideas connected with the thruth-by-illuminati?? at least you could say how really you are. end this pathetic show in which you act the title role.

as for Les_Draons_Purples. actually we(as a clan and also me presonally) consider you as one of the very few legit clans and we havent had any fights. the only "bad" thing i can remember is that you once came on a DarkMare spot in cz on which i and Tanis were killing dms and "stealed" a few dms. it was just a misunderstanding, and as i already said. i dont (and i think most of DM) dont consider you as "another illuminati" clan.
    thats for DeusManus. as for INFERNO, well you should just talk with them. they aint retards like illuminati who can only say "all your bosses are belong to me(wasnt it like that waz?),(now sth i can tell about what they also do) and fuck you all, we will de-exp and 4-stone you whenever we will have a chance to do so". INFERNO can talk and they are normall, trust me, you just need to try *

to nova. i already said that i dont have anything to your clan, apart of taking part in Illu-show. *
    wierd that after one of the last isiloon fights magicians_glory talked with me and he didnt knew we were kiling isiloon before illuminati came. i know i shouldnt but im really curious how many times did they told you the "facts by illu".oh and btw, maybe some1 will tell us Who the fucking sake did spawned Ultima in the Dragon Cave?! and who also killed it? or should i asked "For who was it killed by a gm"? oh w8, wierd that there was no1 near it...
    Dude i dont know you, nor have anything against you but damn man. Learn to grammer and english plax[/b]
    not every1's native language is english :rollseyes:

Originally posted by RockwellTorrey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RockwellTorrey)</div>
    Originally posted by Painf00l@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

to krakagay
    1st thing, you are the dumb idiot who consideres himself as the king of the world. guess what! the winner of the "Retard of the year" competition is..... ding ding ding ding!! Illuminati clan! Congratulations, you recieved a "im a gay idiot" t-shirt!! Go and wear it with proudness, you've worked for it really hard!
    hmm i were on alot of isiloons fights, and guess what. YOU always lure them on us. yet still i remember the 1st time you come and saw us doing isiloon(us=only DM). then your noble and pathetic fucking mages just started to ignite it, while ours werent. ofcourse after some time it went to them and some of us died. what will you say about that mr krakfag? What did we do that made you "so full of hate"? oh come on and say sth. *
    about Eslant. holy fucking shit! Illuminati are saying, w8 i need to find and copy it, "You have never been lured on in eslant". You are joking, arent you? if not then you just made yourself a bigger retard than u actually already are(you can be proud, there arent many more retarded people than you. oh w8, i still remember how futidiot struggled with gambit and hamer back in IS, is that the reason why you are such a pain in the ass for every single player in this game??). The thruth is you HAVE BEEN ALWAYS LURING EVERYTHING ON EVERY1. i saw once how you lured some1's(not from inferno, nor from deusmanus) sq in the middle of the golems in eslant and then killed it. i still remember how xuzlame along with darkon-the-brainless tried to lure our tk from us into DarkMares. he was running like a clown in the middle of dts and dms, which was so pathetic that i didnt even consider you to be that retarded, my misteak. when they saw they cant lure it away, and it leads to nowhere, they just started to run near a DarkMare and tried to lure it on me, ofcourse i had sth called "Sleep Carpet". hehe wasnt that retarded? what a pity they thought they can ks us. too bad that i(int-priest) along with 1 warrior actually killed it, and they worthless attempts to steal it only show how "gr8 and honored" clan are you. whats better they told that we should shut up couse it was "their" TK, while there was NO1 from them, any1 from your clan. that was just one big ROFL.
    still any gr8 and smart ideas connected with the thruth-by-illuminati?? at least you could say how really you are. end this pathetic show in which you act the title role.

as for Les_Draons_Purples. actually we(as a clan and also me presonally) consider you as one of the very few legit clans and we havent had any fights. the only "bad" thing i can remember is that you once came on a DarkMare spot in cz on which i and Tanis were killing dms and "stealed" a few dms. it was just a misunderstanding, and as i already said. i dont (and i think most of DM) dont consider you as "another illuminati" clan.
    thats for DeusManus. as for INFERNO, well you should just talk with them. they aint retards like illuminati who can only say "all your bosses are belong to me(wasnt it like that waz?),(now sth i can tell about what they also do) and fuck you all, we will de-exp and 4-stone you whenever we will have a chance to do so". INFERNO can talk and they are normall, trust me, you just need to try *

to nova. i already said that i dont have anything to your clan, apart of taking part in Illu-show. *
    wierd that after one of the last isiloon fights magicians_glory talked with me and he didnt knew we were kiling isiloon before illuminati came. i know i shouldnt but im really curious how many times did they told you the "facts by illu".oh and btw, maybe some1 will tell us Who the fucking sake did spawned Ultima in the Dragon Cave?! and who also killed it? or should i asked "For who was it killed by a gm"? oh w8, wierd that there was no1 near it...

Dude i dont know you, nor have anything against you but damn man. Learn to grammer and english plax
    not every1's native language is english :rollseyes:[/b]
    Where did i say english was his native language? he even said it himself he didnt check his grammer kk "rollseyes" z

<!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    to krakagay

Dude I don't know you, nor do I have anything against you but damn man. Learn some grammar and english please[/b]

There I fixed it for you. Don't talk about grammar when your english sucks just as much as his ok buddy? :rollseyes:

PriesTesS

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

i just read over grammar mistakes by now.... forums are full of em. I make a lot of spelling mistakes myself.

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

i just read over grammar mistakes by now.... forums are full of em. I make a lot of spelling mistakes myself.

Well thank u Kelly. I make alot of mistakes aswell. Thats why I never give shit to other ppl who do it unless they act like painf00l :P. But if I focus on my writing I rarely make mistakes

Kailean

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

its because of the games and forums ^_^ i read mistakes and make them by myself :P

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

to krakagay

Dude I don't know you, nor do I have anything against you but damn man. Learn some grammar and english please

There I fixed it for you. Don't talk about grammar when your english sucks just as much as his ok buddy? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Lol haha you tried to correct me and you cant even get it right? Nice try mate, better luck next time. Peace

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Painf00l
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean

to krakagay

Dude I don't know you, nor do I have anything against you but damn man. Learn some grammar and english please

There I fixed it for you. Don't talk about grammar when your english sucks just as much as his ok buddy? :rollseyes:[/b]
    Lol haha you tried to correct me and you cant even get it right? Nice try mate, better luck next time. Peace[/b][/quote]

I can't? Please correct me then zzzz

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

isnt that good enough? zz i aint wastin any more time

<!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS
    rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

isnt that good enough? zz i aint wastin any more time[/b]

I believe it was you who said "learn to grammer" not me ok kid. Priestess was only saying good one because I owned you're ass. Now give up, you're english sucks

Vishnu

<!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

I believe it was you who said "learn to grammer" not me ok kid. Priestess was only saying good one because I owned you're ass. Now give up, you're english sucks [/b]
    I dont wanna be picky but, wouldnt that your and not you're?

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Painf00l
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

I believe it was you who said "learn to grammer" not me ok kid. Priestess was only saying good one because I owned you're ass. Now give up, you're english sucks [/b]
    I dont wanna be picky but, wouldnt that your and not you're?[/b][/quote]

True lol . My bad, made a mistake in the heat of the moment. It's fixed now. Btw you made a mistake to "wouldnt that BE your and not you're?" You forgot to put in "be" there bro. Thanks for correcting me though

the_one_and_only

well, symbiosis and illu just killed isiloon, and some idiots disgracing polish ppl with _pl after their name were trying to bug it to the bottow floor, then attempted to lure on us all. symbiosis and illu are both great clans, and why would noob mages not even lvl 50 try to lure and die in just a few hits......just so gay

<!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS

rofl, good one Holy.

learn to grammar.

Actually im pretty sure you didnt own me at all. You shouldnt try and correct someone when you have your own flaws, which is why i probably shouldnt have posted either. Truth is my carefactor is about 0 soo gj owning a kid... I didnt intend to start an arguement so i wont post anymore just for you :unsure: peace out

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast