Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Illuminati Clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati Clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i found the bag abuse!!!!!! http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...topic=45245&hl= enjoy again...
Page: 2

Elmoira

i found the bag abuse!!!!!!

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...topic=45245&hl=

enjoy again

:DOG:

No one from Patriot should be posting anything negative about any other clan, especially since they're the biggest ksing clan on humanside. Nothing Patriot members say can be true, they have no respect for the game. I'm not supporting Illuminati, let me make that clear, but fuck the Patriot clan, they have no respect for themselves, so they won't have any for others either.

tosun

Originally posted by OG:
    No one from Patriot should be posting anything negative about any other clan, especially since they're the biggest ksing clan on humanside. Nothing Patriot members say can be true, they have no respect for the game. I'm not supporting Illuminati, let me make that clear, but fuck the Patriot clan, they have no respect for themselves, so they won't have any for others either.
    cuz you only have respect for ebay?

SiegeR

Originally posted by st34m
    i just wanted to tell that not only turks r stupid oke?

i love u :wub:

ppl started to know the truths

:DOG:

Originally posted by tosun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tosun)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OG:
    cuz you only have respect for ebay?[/b]
    lmao

mordeth

I dont recall luring, ksing or 4 stoning any of you. I do recall as soon as you guys saw me and milkshaker at attila one night you brought your entire clan out there (that was some funny shit). All I have to say is if you dont like getting attacked by orcs stay out of the Abyss. If you have proof that any of my clannies did anything except try to farm servants and kill isiloon while you were on the floor with them, I would like to see it. We all know that servants aoe, and that is probably what got you all killed. Next time be more careful, or just get a GM to do isiloon for you. You guys seem to do really well with that.

LOL, I actually think people may dislike Patriot more then they dislike us awesome.

Peace

FoOoK

FUKHATRED

FLAME FLAME FLAME muahahahhah

they didnt break any rules, so u cant complain. however you should have pm'd me or someone in my clan and we wouldve gone down just to clear out all illuminati newbs.

essay imminent!

owned. B)

Grid

Originally posted by 0000000
    they didnt break any rules, so u cant complain. however you should have pm'd me or someone in my clan and we wouldve gone down just to clear out all illuminati newbs. *

essay imminent!
    They brought GODz to kill those 2 who still was down there ^_^

Kitiara_Telnise

they didnt break any rules, so u cant complain. however you should have pm'd me or someone in my clan and we wouldve gone down just to clear out all illuminati newbs. *

essay imminent!
    lol i wannabe like you so so cool

did i upset you newbie? awww thats too bad

CYRUS IS MY LOVER.

Kitiara_Telnise

yeah im a newb and you are so leet i wanna be like you pls

im sorry to dissapoint you my dear zero but i stopped upsetting at this game like one year ago now its only fun on my new char
    sides for me you are not even a person just of bunch of letters so i dont know how could you make meangry actually

Mordis

If u see a sarcastic note as beeing upset then i gues u dont expect much from reactions off ppl u try to upset, but after all why shouldn't u. Every thing u say is sacred. I mean ur The Leetest Rouge of ares in the end. :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast