Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Illuminati Clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati Clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OG:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE( OG </div> Originally posted by tosun @ <!--QuoteBegin- OG: No one from Patriot should be ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by OG:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OG</div>
    Originally posted by tosun@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OG:

No one from Patriot should be posting anything negative about any other clan, especially since they're the biggest ksing clan on humanside. Nothing Patriot members say can be true, they have no respect for the game. I'm not supporting Illuminati, let me make that clear, but fuck the Patriot clan, they have no respect for themselves, so they won't have any for others either.

cuz you only have respect for ebay?
    lmao[/b]
    lol

PleaseCallMeBaby

found this on ranking

nice vid of hatred babashopper and the master "lurer" of KO

http://rapidshare.de/files/16908428/Bigges....hol.s.wmv.html

FUTI caught on video :lol:

oh dear that's allmost funny, sorry but every single person featured in your video would demolish you 1 v 1 so that's quite amusing, god I'd have 10 to 1 odds of futility destroying you than grid.

PleaseCallMeBaby

matt are you dumb or are you stupid?......how many times do i have to ask that question .. <_< .. my video?..u fuken stupid cunt....can't u read???.. ..." i found it on ranking forum" u fukken piece of shit......

P.S -- i just wanted to show illuminati luring on patriots ...but if you're askin for it.....go ahead ......

P.S - really tired of talkin to idiot like you though... -_-

quite amusing because you seem to get more retarded everytime.

FoOoK

translation of what matt's trying to say:

((&$(@#*@$& ^*( &*#@$ *&# *&^*i love to sux cox *&$ *^*$@&^$ )(!$(*$ (^$& &^$ plz rub my clit ^&*$$&(@#$($(@$^!* &^*@#&.

(@#&$(* im a gay cunt &*( $& &$^*&$ # *#^$*&.

&#^ *( *(#$

sorry thats all i can make out

ISRsoldier

Illuminity suck balls...

s1ngLe

I agree with u st34m :wub:
    Illumunati stop playing this game :P

Originally posted by FoOoK
    translation of what matt's trying to say:

((&$(@#*@$& ^*( * *&*#@$ *&# *&^*i love to sux cox *&$ * **^*$@&^$ )(!$(*$ (^$& * &^$ *plz rub my clit *^&*$$&(@#$($(@$^!* &^*@#&.

(@#&$(* im a gay cunt &*( $& * &$^*&$ # *#^$*&.

&#^ **( *(#$

sorry thats all i can make out

translation of foooks post hi guys it's holiday time from school, so I'm being an e-thug and living in my room all summer.

genco

and a ss while killing

Kitiara_Telnise

like i said in my previous post

posted only edited parts of whole thing when there was supposadly fraps on before you even got to floor

so im asking:
    Why you dont post whole fraps when im first killed person and 4 stoned by you patriot doushes??

You started whole thing you had what you wanted, sides pulling a boss is not against any rules its just fight for boss

EDIT: its nice how you picked parts when none of your clannie dies, how many of them futile got killed? coz grid made about40 stones only 4 stoning people so its like 20 casualties right?? :P funny

Originally posted by PleaseCallMeBaby
    found this on ranking *

nice vid of hatred babashopper and the master "lurer" of KO

http://rapidshare.de/files/16908428/Bigges....hol.s.wmv.html

FUTI caught on video *:lol:
    What do you mean "babashop" when my video comes on with f9... You're saying a Mirage 7 is babshop? right.

SirKnight

Originally posted by MrRapist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrRapist)</div>
    Originally posted by OG:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OG
    <!--QuoteBegin-tosun
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OG:

No one from Patriot should be posting anything negative about any other clan, especially since they're the biggest ksing clan on humanside. Nothing Patriot members say can be true, they have no respect for the game. I'm not supporting Illuminati, let me make that clear, but fuck the Patriot clan, they have no respect for themselves, so they won't have any for others either.

cuz you only have respect for ebay?
    lmao[/b]
    lol[/b][/quote]

rofl

genco

Originally posted by Kitiara_Telnise
    like i said in my previous post

posted only edited parts of whole thing when there was supposadly fraps on before you even got to floor

so im asking:
    Why you dont post whole fraps when im first killed person and 4 stoned by you patriot doushes??

You started whole thing you had what you wanted, sides pulling a boss is not against any rules its just fight for boss

EDIT: its nice how you picked parts when none of your clannie dies, how many of them futile got killed? coz grid made about40 stones only 4 stoning people so its like 20 casualties right?? :P funny
    servant of isiloon also a boss?..edited parts lol all the fraps gets 2,5 gb size on my disk and if u pass it on movie maker with 2,1 mbps(so all names can be seen easily), it ll be almost 0,25*2,5gb=625mb... i cut and participated them so u can download easily and see all the shit and last thing u say we started; dont be retard, in real a bastard.. if u dont still understand, just read the P.S. at my sign

edit : if u wanna all shit, just give ur adress so i can send u a cd ( with codec what u wanna)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast