Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Illuminati Clan

This is a discussion on Illuminati Clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; genco i just want one thing if you want edited parts watch how we came there for 1st time, futility ...
Page: 4

Kitiara_Telnise

genco i just want one thing if you want edited parts

watch how we came there for 1st time, futility wasnt there yet we started doing isilon coz you were sitting doing nothing and what hapenned when we stopped coz we couldnt do it

patriot pulled servant on me got me killed and 4 stoned

to bad i dont have ss or fraps, after that i logged out and i havent seen all the rest hapenning

about your signature i guess your right read only mode is better so start reading what im saying noob

EDIT: not a single movie when he is pulling servants only isiloon so pulling a boss is not breaking the rules tard

genco

Originally posted by Kitiara_Telnise
    patriot pulled servant on me got me killed and 4 stoned
    u r absolutely a real bastard, okiwa is the char that somebody control the floor, dream clan already came first and atacked priests r healing us while on isiloon than we ve gone to repot and returned u were trying at that time but u couldnt u said us to start but we said we dont trust on u and would wait until u go as u say than futility came to prevent us to try, u havent got a ss or fraps cuz we never lured. there isnt anything to talk anymore just i hope k2 does smthg, at least we ll try to make them get bored at that case

Kitiara_Telnise

well there is absolutely nothing to talk about your unhappy english

i have no idea what were you trying to say

k2 shouldnt do anything more then piss at you stupid turk

genco

just check the 1st fraps if u rnt blind u can see it s a servant, for my english its not important thats not my mother language so i dont need it s perfect.. continue to act a russian bitch and go to netherland to live with ur gay friend so u can be more satisfied

Kitiara_Telnise

well i did it already but i can get no satisfaction

sides my personal life shouldnt be a matter of discussion here if i wanna be gay and proud i am and if you dont like it we could meet and talk it over coz i love the way you talk dirty about me sweetie

and english is not my language as well but you can see a bit of effort and respect to other members of the forum that prolly would like to understand what are you posting about

genco

hope it can be understandable if urnt an idiot

genco

thx pfil i already know ur loyalty to futile i think this is the way u use always nvm

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by genco
    hope it can be understandable if urnt an idiot
    That's a very interesting way of putting it. I'd put it slightly differently: you can write understandably, if you aren't an idiot. For instance, "there isnt anything to talk anymore just i hope k2 does smthg, at least we ll try to make them get bored at that case". is not English, no matter how badly you'd want it to be.

While it is certainly true that we do not have screenshots or fraps of the ordeal, you say that you do. Please, post them. In fact, post the last three minutes or so of Illuminati trying to do Isiloon, and you luring a servant on them, and 4-stoning Kitiara. After that, post the 20 or so deaths and four stones that you received -- how can you post 8 videos and leave out all the fun bits? In fact, perhaps you could make a compilation of the five deaths and four-stones that JadeReal received, followed by her dying a sixth time and pressing ok -- that'd be fun.

Please do send these videos in. Please do. There won't be any repercussions for us of course, because you started it, and nothing we did is actually against the rules as posted on the KO website (really, read it). The only thing you'd accomplish by getting any of us banned is flushing out the GM who's been doing favours for your clan, if he hasn't been fired already (anybody remember JadeReal's nice little private boss event?). So go ahead, do it. In the meantime, at least make this thread entertaining and post the juicy bits. I want to make a video of the whole thing, synched to Liszt's Totentanz.

Futile Rhetoric

Default Re: Illuminati Clan

Originally posted by st34m
    My friend's clan PaTRioT(elmorad) and its some members went to kill Isiloon. When the isiloon's nearly %3 hp left Illuminati's(elmorad) friend clan called Dream(karus) came to the isiloon's floor.
    Why would you assume that we had anything to do with that?

N started to attack elmorads.PaTRioTs killed em.Then they were preparing started to kill npc again.2 mins later Illuminati clan came.They started to swear PaTRioT members(in General Chat).And they were trying to tease.PaTRs didnt start coz they were expecting that they ll do smthn bad while isiloon was being killed.
    Well that's certainly an interesting story, of course you forgot to mention that you lured on the Illuminati who were there at the time, got Kitiara 4-stoned, and kept saying how they were "KSing", because apparently you "went down first". Interesting, indeed.

And we saw that Futility came there not to kill npc.My friend asked for using fraps in clan chat.But JadeReal was already using fraps until they ve been to there.Everyone went to other floors.except jade.
    Actually Futility wasn't even there, Futility came down only after you lured on the others. I'm sure if you've got fraps, you'll see that. Oops?

she was obstinating to futi.
    What exactly are you talking about? "Obstinate" is not a verb. Please stick to your regular vernacular (thanks Eric!); I'm sure most of us would've understood it if you had said "she was aga aga salamý to Futýlýty".

and futility lured Servants of Isiloon non-stop 45 mins.He has lost lots of xp.
    Actually I died once, and got 30 stoned. Patriot lost a lot of XP, sure -- you reap what you sow, and all that.

By the time he dies Grid resurrected him.
    Yes, that one time. You failed to mention that by the time patriot members died, Grid resurrected them, too.

And Jade wanted Godz clan for help.They killed Futi and his IDIOTS.
    By the time Godz arrived, I was the only one still down there, with Jackalicious. Wrong again.

even had them lost xp.Jade will send movies to K2.
    Great! We'll see what they say, right? I think my previous post covers that nicely.

Also we learnt that Illuminati was taking over the Castle by using bug abuse.
    That's rather unrelated to the whole thread, isn't it? Also, what is this "bug abuse" that we took the castle over with? Interesting.

NOT ONLY TURKS R CHEATING -_-
    No, but they sure as hell do the bulk of it, right?

Now, with that out of the way, let's discuss the following: you say that Isiloon was down to 3%, right? In fact, gencosmanx even posted a screenshot to "prove" it, and here it is --

Fascinating. Anyone else notice how the Premium day count is off by two days when compared to the videos he made? Gosh darnit, it couldn't have been taken two days later, could it?!

Ho hum.

Volcanic

Originally posted by st34m
    My friend's clan PaTRioT(elmorad) and its some members went to kill Isiloon. When the isiloon's nearly %3 hp left Illuminati's(elmorad) friend clan called Dream(karus) came to the isiloon's floor.N started to attack elmorads.PaTRioTs killed em.Then they were preparing started to kill npc again.2 mins later Illuminati clan came.They started to swear PaTRioT members(in General Chat).And they were trying to tease.PaTRs didnt start coz they were expecting that they ll do smthn bad while isiloon was being killed.And we saw that Futility came there not to kill npc.My friend asked for using fraps in clan chat.But JadeReal was already using fraps until they ve been to there.Everyone went to other floors.except jade.she was obstinating to futi.and futility lured Servants of Isiloon non-stop 45 mins.He has lost lots of xp.By the time he dies Grid resurrected him.And Jade wanted Godz clan for help.They killed Futi and his IDIOTS.even had them lost xp.Jade will send movies to K2.Also we learnt that Illuminati was taking over the Castle by using bug abuse.

You`re funny You should meet up with my 10 year old sons, im sure they could teach you to lie better. Infact, i could have sworn i reading a post from one of their friends.
    Its sad that you even can write this drama. Anyways, thanks for a good laugh. Shame i missed GODZ, i like kicking their arse`s.

To wrap up on your final comment, i think you`ll find its only turks that are cheating, scamming and lying.(almost forgot, duping too) Cant be easy being the best, but i admire your talents.

And i want to be banned please. C`mon, you twits tried to threaten me last time when my wife caught your little boss bash at eslant gate. Absolutely full of shit, the lot of you.

Patriot clan=More pork pies than a butcher.

genco

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric

Now, with that out of the way, let's discuss the following: you say that Isiloon was down to 3%, right? In fact, gencosmanx even posted a screenshot to "prove" it, and here it is --
    that's right. it's just the wrong SS (we've tried to kill isoloon several times before) but i'll ask my friends about such SSs. however, the problem is not the percentage of isoloon. the problem is crystal clear on the videos and you can't clear this shit neither flaming my english nor trying to change the subject.

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by genco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(genco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

that's right. it's just the wrong SS (we've tried to kill isoloon several times before) but i'll ask my friends about such SSs. however, the problem is not the percentage of isoloon. the problem is crystal clear on the videos and you can't clear this shit neither flaming my english nor trying to change the subject.[/b]
    Yeh wrong screenshot sure! Post the right one then dip shit.

Lemon

Cat got your tongue?

mordeth

who really cares? It's our castle and therefore our abyss, if we so desire to stop you from killing isiloon we shall. If dream wants to do isiloon who is to say we want to stop them? They seem like nice fellows and dont have private boss events.

st34m

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-st34m
    My friend's clan PaTRioT(elmorad) and its some members went to kill Isiloon. When the isiloon's nearly %3 hp left Illuminati's(elmorad) friend clan called Dream(karus) came to the isiloon's floor.N started to attack elmorads.PaTRioTs killed em.Then they were preparing started to kill npc again.2 mins later Illuminati clan came.They started to swear PaTRioT members(in General Chat).And they were trying to tease.PaTRs didnt start coz they were expecting that they ll do smthn bad while isiloon was being killed.And we saw that Futility came there not to kill npc.My friend asked for using fraps in clan chat.But JadeReal was already using fraps until they ve been to there.Everyone went to other floors.except jade.she was obstinating to futi.and futility lured Servants of Isiloon non-stop 45 mins.He has lost lots of xp.By the time he dies Grid resurrected him.And Jade wanted Godz clan for help.They killed Futi and his IDIOTS.even had them lost xp.Jade will send movies to K2.Also we learnt that Illuminati was taking over the Castle by using bug abuse.

You`re funny You should meet up with my 10 year old sons, im sure they could teach you to lie better. Infact, i could have sworn i reading a post from one of their friends.
    Its sad that you even can write this drama. Anyways, thanks for a good laugh. Shame i missed GODZ, i like kicking their arse`s.

[/b]

ur sons must be more brilliant than u

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast