Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

im able to log in with no prem

This is a discussion on im able to log in with no prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did k2 fix it so its finally free2play? or is it just cause the turks didnt manage to log on ...
Page: 1

JohanLindeberg

did k2 fix it so its finally free2play?

or

is it just cause the turks didnt manage to log on the game yet? cause at this time its always full so im just curious

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

2nd one :P

ye i was wondering aswell if k2 made their servers bigger ^_^
    but probably lots of ppl got problems with the expansion so servers are more empty than they used to be :P

JohanLindeberg

aww the answer I didnt wanted to see -_- well thats life

OLD1953

I figure it works like this.

Cafe machines are all alike in the same cafe. If one has a problem, they all have a problem. Fixing one game isn't the highest priority the staff has.

So, for about two weeks, you'll have partially empty servers. Then the cafe people will be back, and the servers will be jammed again.

I'll bet anyone here a free ice cream against a plugged nickel that the cafe machines come with autologin bots preloaded.

And there are other advantages.

https://merchants.k2network.net/

Cafe players can get discounts on knight cash and so forth - at least the owners can and they can pass it on or sell for K2's price (bypassing the problem with clicknbuy and so forth) and keep the profits.

DM:X

k2 has new login server and screen since the new moradon. this patch was korean and in KOKO u can login whenever u want without having prem. all i think is k2 forgot to add the prem thingy when the bought the moradon from mgames ;p

Banned

no wonder it's so fuckin laggy

k2 has new login server and screen since the new moradon. this patch was korean and in KOKO u can login whenever u want without having prem. all i think is k2 forgot to add the prem thingy when the bought the moradon from mgames ;p[/b]
    not true, i did get the msg couple of times in d1...

I figure it works like this.

Cafe machines are all alike in the same cafe. If one has a problem, they all have a problem. Fixing one game isn't the highest priority the staff has.

So, for about two weeks, you'll have partially empty servers. Then the cafe people will be back, and the servers will be jammed again.

I'll bet anyone here a free ice cream against a plugged nickel that the cafe machines come with autologin bots preloaded.

And there are other advantages.

https://merchants.k2network.net/

Cafe players can get discounts on knight cash and so forth - at least the owners can and they can pass it on or sell for K2's price (bypassing the problem with clicknbuy and so forth) and keep the profits.[/b]

+1 to this...

i didnt see a lot of people on yesterday and im thinking they are having problems with the patch.

HealerDude

yea only once i got the msg for prem and dc right after it...
    cant even try all 3 servers before u quit

dliel

i guess it cuz server not full and always dc's

MillionVoices

they just patched it i tihnk

its not even full and cant login.

Bukowski

I think one of the reasons why non-prem can get in is that some ppl have been having problems with the login server and x-trap, respectively. Most notably myself :P

dont question the power of the login just chilax

lol I thought your topic name was sarcasm. I laughed.

Choice #2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast