Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im able to log in with no prem

This is a discussion on im able to log in with no prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh: :huh: :huh:...
Page: 2

Banned

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Well I used to have 2 days ago this non-premium message with dc, but yesterday evening I was able to login also without this message.
    I just thought that turks prepared for school on sunday evening.. actually I don't have no idea at what time their school begins..

..or does it begin at all?

i downloaded ko to get on my acc so it dont get deleted and yeah i could login too but out of the 10 logins i dc'd 8 times before actually seeing my char ingame... games uninstalled again

japo

I figure it works like this.

Cafe machines are all alike in the same cafe. If one has a problem, they all have a problem. Fixing one game isn't the highest priority the staff has.

So, for about two weeks, you'll have partially empty servers. Then the cafe people will be back, and the servers will be jammed again.

I'll bet anyone here a free ice cream against a plugged nickel that the cafe machines come with autologin bots preloaded.

And there are other advantages.

https://merchants.k2network.net/

Cafe players can get discounts on knight cash and so forth - at least the owners can and they can pass it on or sell for K2's price (bypassing the problem with clicknbuy and so forth) and keep the profits.[/b]
    ROFL, Here is our dear K2 SPY!! 55 years... omg

tommyleonghk

its most prolly the 2nd option....

:lol:

CallMeNoob

There is still Non Premium u just get it less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12