Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im back to Knight Online...

This is a discussion on Im back to Knight Online... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im finally back to ko on ares..as legitestassasin! as some people know me from badcompany and perfectchoice....let me tell u ...
Page: 1

legitassasin

Talking

im finally back to ko on ares..as legitestassasin! as some people know me from badcompany and perfectchoice....let me tell u about my self for the people who dont know me...
    i was a level 66 rouge sharing with some nub in the clan oblivion he took all my kc and then i changed info and stuff later on i put all my account items in this person i met named OingOing (level 78) he was in perfectchoice so we decided to share account i put all my items on his account and i started to exp it and pk a bit on it and enjoy a level 78 rouge after a while of doing that i decided to quit knight online and get on with my life.

thank you

Any gyft babas

legitassasin

i guess no one remembers me

I dont really know you , good luck again anyway.
    And you really took the " return to KO " that seriously?
    Look at your profile info
    Server: Ares
    Clan: PerfectChoice as OingOing
    IGN: Shared with OingOing
    Nation: El Morad

Look at your signture " who i Am ? "

Take it easy dude , just a game :P

legitassasin

hahah im a old player and really good...i cant belive that some people dont kno me..but ur from another server.

surely vanessita knows me alot of people from bc and perfectchoice and oblivion knows me

hahah im a old player and really good...i cant belive that some people dont kno me..but ur from another server.[/b]
    I do know OingOing , but i dunno the person on it.
    Second i do from Ares , i started play there 1 week after Ares started , Kraktoa , Raggan , Bobert , Hatred clan times , but your nick look smilar to me , maybe i saw you many times but i dont really remember now.

legitassasin

ah hatred eh when did u kno oingoing since? like when he was 70 ? i started to play with him when he was level 76 i think

ah hatred eh when did u kno oingoing since? like when he was 70 ? i started to play with him when he was level 76 i think[/b]
    WOW , really from long time ago , i saw him many times in CZ with his CS , but i know him from really long time , but like i said i dont know who play on him , i just know him as player in Ares.

legitassasin

yea...wat clan were u in back then? hatred?

Banned

welcome beck.

Centurian

im finally back to ko on ares..as legitestassasin! as some people know me from badcompany and perfectchoice....let me tell u about my self for the people who dont know me...
    i was a level 66 rouge sharing with some nub in the clan oblivion he took all my kc and then i changed info and stuff later on i put all my account items in this person i met named OingOing (level 78) he was in perfectchoice so we decided to share account i put all my items on his account and i started to exp it and pk a bit on it and enjoy a level 78 rouge after a while of doing that i decided to quit knight online and get on with my life.

thank you
    Any gyft babas[/b]
    You make it sound like everyone SHOULD remember you. What are you, the Legendary Dark Slayer or some shit?

Get the fuck outta here.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

You make it sound like everyone SHOULD remember you. What are you, the Legendary Dark Slayer or some shit?

Get the fuck outta here.[/b]
    What tha fuk u think you are ???

Why do u flame everyone ?
    This is not place for flamers.

LeGiTAssaSiN welcome back.

Record

Get the fuck outta here.[/b]
    +1

Centurian

What tha fuk u think you are ???

Why do u flame everyone ?
    This is not place for flamers.
    LeGiTAssaSiN welcome back.[/b]
    Not a place for flamers? No shit, you would think it was an annual general meeting of retarded gorillas the way some of these cunts talk. Someone with a 10 post count comes here and annouces his return like he's Conan the Barbarian.

I'm just stating what everone else is thinking. :blink:

legitassasin

ROFL CENTAURIAN WHO THE FUK DO U THINK U ARE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME IM JUST SAYING IM GETTING BACK TO KO U FUKIN DUM FUK

im sorry guys, i dont know any of you, does that make me a noob ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast