Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im done

This is a discussion on Im done within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its for the best....look at it that way...
Page: 2

Banned

its for the best....look at it that way

Sustain

I thought Tez was done guess I was daydreaming like the old times.

same thing happened to me >.> and the bad thing is that i cant remember my fukin SA

Roberto

Oh that i had 2 ryans on msn in same time, sad bro you realy dont have luck, well i never use hotmail on msn , im using my provider email and you can open it only if you are user of that provider (only for Serbia ) so im safe

Contact police and report him and he will have nice fat girl in jail :P

thanks guys for all nice words. Special Private, Conin bro for the info, link. GOOD NEWS i took it back, dont really sure that im having MSDN Subcription which help me alot on take back account or not, Microsoft's Customer Supports have great job on helping me tho.
    TaDaaa :wub:
    Its almost 4:00 am here.... time for go to bed ...

KEEP UR PRIVATE FROM RETARDs/MSN HACKERs GUYS!

GuildWarsfreak

this happened to me once the guy said i could buy my account back for 100$ usd.

What i did was post a support ticket to hotmail staff on a different account. Say someone has logged into you'r account and changed all the info. they will reply asking when this happened whats you'r current IP address etc...(all the info that used to be on the account) and if its correct they will give u the account back.

my girlfriend used 2 work for msn and absolutely any1 in customer support can change password for you, just mail them and they will do it straight away

TaDaaa

I knew if you would get microsoft on your side you would get it back. I hope it all works out bro.

Banned

I thought Tez was done guess I was daydreaming like the old times.[/b]
    wtf u talking about

i am done i dont play ko...i have a nice char and i still dont log in anymore......i do still keep in touch with my friends here on ko4life as its a good forum for most part

anything wrong with that? :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12