Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

(im a)FUK(ing) SCAMMER

This is a discussion on (im a)FUK(ing) SCAMMER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok MWEST will get his items and de_piere will get their stuff and the mage too so please keep bumping ...
Page: 2

xourico

ok MWEST will get his items and de_piere will get their stuff and the mage too

so please keep bumping this topic and read it so thoose guys that open topic and read first post dont start thinking Im a scammer

btw, Im so nice that I will give the scammer his stuff after I give the items back that he scammed :wub:

Originally posted by xourico
    ok MWEST will get his items and de_piere will get their stuff and the mage too

so please keep bumping this topic and read it so thoose guys that open topic and read first post dont start thinking Im a scammer

btw, Im so nice that I will give the scammer his stuff *after I give the items back that he scammed :wub:
    pfff dont give em back, burn em all on anvil and fraps it while he starts crying. Karma is a bitch isn't it minibot.

ok i can bump now XD

gj xouriço :wub:

Croovax

Originally posted by rikardu
    ok i can bump now XD

gj xouriço *:wub:
    spammm

xourico

lol naa, that way I will be a kind of scammer too, and Im not...

resume:
    Menino_Lindo [ 159 Posts ]
    UareDebuffeD [ 91 Posts ]
    GuLk [ 85 Posts ]
    De_P1ere [ 18 Posts ]
    minibOT [ 3 Posts ]
    this guys are all the same, he scammed MWEST and de_piere and I got their stuff back

minibOT

acho q nao devias era de falar filho duma granda puta

minibOT

UareDebuffeD é o meu irmao, em manes nerd do crl, n fales dakilo que nao sabes

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by minibOT
    UareDebuffeD é o meu irmao, em manes nerd do crl, *n fales dakilo que nao sabes
    translation of the above 2 posts:

im an idiot and no one likes me so im gonna go emo

/hands minibOt wrist cutter

P4rthen0n

Nah xourico don't burn/delete the scammer's items. Let him have his own items, just take back the items he scammed and give them to their true owners (De_Piere and MWEST).

Again GOOD JOB xourico. :wub:

ps: Frize (aka minibot aka De_P1ere aka ...) i told you yesterday to give back the items you stole, you didn't want. So don't come now saying you would give back the items bla bla bla because you wouldn't.

Roubar é para os fracos. Toma juízo e pára de tentar roubar o que é dos outros. A césar o que é de césar!
    E escusas de vir com a conversa do "ah e tal pensava que eras meu amigo e tal e tal"... não adianta, deixei de sequer falar contigo a partir do momento em que ROUBAS. Bem me tinham avisado que não passavas de um puto merdoso, dei-te montes de oportunidades, ajudei-te mais do que qualquer outra pessoa aqui no KO, mas agora vai-te pro crl, caguei pra ti. Não me dou com ladrões. Hasta

I hope de p1ere / minib0t enjoys his ip ban

xourico

well everything done, items and account back to their owners

OneShot

Ur my man Xourico :wub:

Are u some kind og GM now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12