anyone wanna help me with windows logoff?

This is a discussion on anyone wanna help me with windows logoff? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well during the night i set up merchant to sell all my crap, but when my computer goes idle for ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

well during the night i set up merchant to sell all my crap, but when my computer goes idle for too long it puts my computer to windows loggoff so when i login in the morning i have to click my user then look at game, this loggoff shit is causing my game to DC me and its getting pretty annoying anyone know how to fix this shit would be much appreciated

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

desktop right-click
    properties
    screen saver
    power
    turn off cpu, or w/e: never
    turn off monitor: never

and everything else just select never

Sup3rSlick2

What about for laptops? If your playing KO and you close your laptop do you get d/ced from game or do you stay connected? I haven't tried it yet so if someone knows please do tell

PlayerofRogueC0la

What about for laptops? If your playing KO and you close your laptop do you get d/ced from game or do you stay connected? I haven't tried it yet so if someone knows please do tell[/b]
    yea it do's and thats why i never log off while in merchant,,, and turnd off stand by etc...

There is an option to not go into standby mode when closing lid for every laptop ive played on.. Just poke around the settings till you find it..