Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Im Hacked

This is a discussion on Im Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noooooooooo cant belive itttttttttt gaydean dont leave us =(...
Page: 2

noooooooooo
    cant belive itttttttttt
    gaydean dont leave us =(

Dorn

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I have a raptor you can use, but not much in the way of armor.
    if he doesnt want it i'll take it

Dazad

No,don't leave

the_DEAN

i see many humans love me too ^_^ ty guys all of you
    i ll try to bring my self back but i dont have any hope!!!

Aqu

Dean we'll sort you out baba, as I said on our forums we arent going to just leave you without your armour or weapon.

We'll see what bits and pieces we can get for you, I know there are a few people who are willing to donate things to you (one of them Cleatus - the fucking gent that he is).

Don't leave dude.

Dragonfaire

I have a +6 chitin helm and and pauldron with nothing on them. It isn't much but I don't need it I don't play my warrior. I have a +8 flamberege to lol . They are yours if you want them.

Cleatus

yeah.. you're like one of the few good guns who is completely legit. Not to mention you're a high class individual IRL and a rather funny individual. It would be a shame to not have you around.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Cleatus
    yeah.. you're like one of the few good guns who is completely legit. *Not to mention you're a high class individual IRL and a rather funny individual. *It would be a shame to not have you around.
    ty cleatus for the good words :wub: :wub: but k2 dont think like that

Zaria

ZZZZZZZZ, edited

Cleatus

:blink: :unsure: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Untill further notice I think it may be my turn as well.

Tonight I tp'd back to EMC after a rather successful visit in the CZ, took 3 steps and dc'd. Logged back on "account in use" ??? wtf? Logged in.. DC'd AGAIN!!! Jumped on vent while logging on AGAIN to DC my char and started Stripping my Charactor. I've changed the pw and fortunately nothing was taken. Everything is safely tucked away on the random nobody acct. There's still an issue needing resolution, and if it doesn't gert resolved.. well. I'll have some items for sale. If it does.. I'll be back in business shortly. In the mean time.. I"ll be playing my paladin. ... you thought I was a noob on a warrior! You ain't seen nothing yet.

In the mean time if anyone should see naked cleatus running around, it's not me.

Abyss

OMG i was so shocked to her it from u on msn today Dean, so many ppl getting hacked, this has got to stop. :angry:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Cleatus
    :blink: *:unsure: *:angry: *:angry: * *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: * *

Untill further notice *I think it may be my turn as well. *

Tonight I tp'd back to EMC after a rather successful visit in the CZ, took 3 steps and dc'd. *Logged back on "account in use" *??? *wtf? *Logged in.. DC'd AGAIN!!! *Jumped on vent while logging on AGAIN to DC my char and started Stripping my Charactor. *I've changed the pw and fortunately nothing was taken. *Everything is safely tucked away on the random nobody acct. *There's still an issue needing resolution, and if it doesn't gert resolved.. well. I'll have some items for sale. *If it does.. I'll be back in business shortly. *In the mean time.. I"ll be playing my paladin. *... you thought I was a noob on a warrior! *You ain't seen nothing yet. *

In the mean time if anyone should see naked cleatus running around, it's not me.
    I had the same thing happen the other day . Freaked me out because password change wasn't working . I took everything off and put it on my mage account . Then I talked to csrep1 about the password problem and it got fixed yay

Banned

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-eus:
    Shit Dont leave Baba
    and how i can continue bro???with nothing on it? [/b]
    like the rest of us after hack dean .... we rebuild....i did after my hack and still am.....also you have friends.....i got raptor +7 and chitins +7 set .... they are yours if you need them....

Banned Senior Member

Read Exo forums Dean

ID4N

Deangay u may not belive it but i was hacked once as well, and look at me now
    Gogo rebuild ur self u fatass warrion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast