Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Im Hacked

This is a discussion on Im Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THERE IS ALWAYZ HOPE MY FRIEND for the good hearted..............its times like these that u see the good people can ...
Page: 3

:AciDDreamZ:

THERE IS ALWAYZ HOPE MY FRIEND for the good hearted..............its times like these that u see the good people can possess, who cares whoe duznt

and ur italian, how can u not have friends?....lol......wish i could help but i have absolutely nothing left cept the characters themselves......

wish you luck in rebuilding, sorry i cant be more of a help but my handz are tied

AciDDreamZ, your friend

Aqu

I dont have a lot of money (like 1.5b) but its all yours if you can find people selling the items you need to get back again.

Husy_The_Turk

T_T
    sad to hear that bro

Cleatus

yeah.. Dean, you're covered pal. Keep sending those CS tickets and be patient. If after some time you don't get your rollback, I have the items I promised + some IGC to help you buy more shite.

BTW, I finally secured my account and transferred everything back. My issue was when I changed my PW the old PW still worked. Don't wanna take any chances. I'll just keep stripping my dude and transferring everything every time I log out for a while.

Anaksinamun

Banned

Originally posted by Anaksinamun
    anaksikimus

Banned Senior Member

He was hacked by a peruvian Cafe... the IP on the account has logged on many other characters as well. A list of items he lost was found on one of the characters from the IP. Being looked into right now if those were yours or not

Zaria

IP ban please

Cocaine

glad u got ur stuff back, hope i can pk w/ yah in Exodus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123