Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

im interested in CARNAC~WEST

This is a discussion on im interested in CARNAC~WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello.. everyone.. im getting little tired of ares server.. since i see alot of turks with shells set 9s . ...
Page: 1

hello.. everyone..

im getting little tired of ares server.. since i see alot of turks with shells set 9s . weapons 9s. jewels overrated +3 +4 or even i know some have +5's.. but i still dont mention names.. and i just wanted to have a little information about carnac~west.. how is everything over there..

i know some friends from ares server went to that server and told me that you dont see no turks.. most is alot of latins people peruvians some english speakers , canadians,, brazilians.. im sure too.. but most important no turks what so ever.. i wonder if dats a real good environment to start out fresh and clean in carnac west.. hope to hear any good comments about that new server ..

tell me and share your experience.. in that new server CARNAC WEST only.. thanks.

Banned

it might be fun when not all have +9īs but the main reason to play is no turks so everyone is nice here and its easyer to understand them.

not that many ppls playing now but i guess more and more will come eventually. itīs never to late to come to c-west.

wonderrogue

In c-west:

POSITIVES

- you can understand the king
    - you can understand other players
    - less players in PvE (means more exp spots, more boss opportunities)

NEGATIVES

- less players in PvP (maybe this will increase when more people get 70+ and gems availability increases leading to more people getting their masters/lvl 70 skills)
    - smaller market place (market seems strong now, but this is due to being new server... demand for items will level off when people get decently geared)
    - strongest server demand for crystal/opal/crudes
    - strongest server attraction for chinese gold farmers

Banned

its the pefect server for me...not alot of people play...no turks....its fuking nice...i love it

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

a lot of players that are succeeding in this used some kind of transaction between servers or USD

sexy Owa

you will enjoy going from a turkish to a majority english speaking server, there are a lot more cheaters on the server then a person would expect, same old k2 lack of support. you will enjoy it better for reasons of communication and respectfull clans to compete with ( some are respectfull at least ) the only thing you have to worry about is wether or not you want to attempt to keep up with the 60+ players or just go dcz.

Banned

empty
    ppl suck and im saying that with being pretty bad at ko compared to good ppl.......

empty server. can find an average of 10 people in cz daily (including both sides)

yeah, you will have all the bosses to yourself. gratz.

skill level equivalent to dcz of cypher

better off playing a private server if you want english that badly imo.

more people there.

edit: actually, i really see cwest as the perfect server for the average denizen of ko4life.
    1. many opportunities for drama as you will know every single person on the server and have some sort of relationship with them (whether it be positive or negative)
    2. you can sit around and chat in piana/breth and still stay within the "elite" group of cwest
    3. still in junior high/high school? no problem. no one will overtake you in your time spent elsewhere
    4. you can finally achieve your dream of having a np symbol with 30k np (2 months into server)

thekingofswing

empty server. can find an average of 10 people in cz daily (including both sides)

yeah, you will have all the bosses to yourself. gratz.

skill level equivalent to dcz of cypher
    better off playing a private server if you want english that badly imo.

more people there.

edit: actually, i really see cwest as the perfect server for the average denizen of ko4life.
    1. many opportunities for drama as you will know every single person on the server and have some sort of relationship with them (whether it be positive or negative)
    2. you can sit around and chat in piana/breth and still stay within the "elite" group of cwest
    3. still in junior high/high school? no problem. no one will overtake you in your time spent elsewhere
    4. you can finally achieve your dream of having a np symbol with 30k np (2 months into server)[/b]

um 10 people in cz daily? are u retarted? theres minimum 20-50ppl on each side most times during the non 4am times.

personally im loving the no turks (unfortunetly they got half-assed replaced with a diff speaking language but it aint to bad), the maturity level of most people is pretty respectable, pk is only skilled players so its a challenge.

idk i went from diez to carnac and seeing a pm with "hi" is just orgasmic

I recommend everyone come to carnac-west cause the server is meant for us english speakers and yet alot of ppl didnt come

starting over is actually fun lol so i recommend it

enigma69

um 10 people in cz daily? are u retarted? theres minimum 20-50ppl on each side most times during the non 4am times.
    personally im loving the no turks (unfortunetly they got half-assed replaced with a diff speaking language but it aint to bad), the maturity level of most people is pretty respectable, pk is only skilled players so its a challenge.

I recommend everyone come to carnac-west cause the server is meant for us english speakers and yet alot of ppl didnt come

starting over is actually fun lol so i recommend it[/b]
    yeh every time i go on diez and get pm'd by turks i forgot how much i hated them.

this server is great.

Banned

starting over is actually fun lol so i recommend it[/b]
    contradict yourself in 1 post
    gG.

enigma69

gG.[/b]
    how...

dont listen to the nubs that dont play the server.

super competitive server

all english

good exp

good clans

cz IS ACTIVE

wars are full

no +9 bullshit no duped crap nona that.

id say its the most competitve server with the trash talking between clans n the 1v1's its wicked.

went from diez to here. Its a bitch to get mastered and everything unless u babashop. But i think its fun.

no turks. most ppl are decent.

My guess is that it will fill up eventually, so I'm glad I came bacc and started again here.

thekingofswing

gG.[/b]
    explain

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast