Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

im interested in CARNAC~WEST

This is a discussion on im interested in CARNAC~WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um 10 people in cz daily? are u retarted? theres minimum 20-50ppl on each side most times during the non ...
Page: 2

Banned

um 10 people in cz daily? are u retarted? theres minimum 20-50ppl on each side most times during the non 4am times.
    personally im loving the no turks (unfortunetly they got half-assed replaced with a diff speaking language but it aint to bad), the maturity level of most people is pretty respectable, pk is only skilled players so its a challenge.

idk i went from diez to carnac and seeing a pm with "hi" is just orgasmic

I recommend everyone come to carnac-west cause the server is meant for us english speakers and yet alot of ppl didnt come

starting over is actually fun lol so i recommend it[/b]
    lotaOppl in cz -----> "I recommend everyone come to carnac-west cause the server is meant for us english speakers and yet alot of ppl didnt come "

carnacians ganging up w/ teh retardedness

Sin, you strike me as one of those ignorant assholes who stand by stubbornly by what they said just because they thought that thing sucked. How can you even stereotype the entire server because of one guys post anyways? But your opinion is always right, isn't it?
    On topic:
    It's a nice server that's still growing, it will improve greatly if more people start to come. PK is pretty nice, it can get a little empty at times though. At peak times it's pretty damn good. The skill range in the server is insane though, some people are complete noobs that can't combo at level 60+ but there are some very good players here as well. Just stick with the right clans and it will get very competitive.

Sin, you strike me as one of those ignorant assholes who stand by stubbornly by what they said just because they thought that thing sucked. How can you even stereotype the entire server because of one guys post anyways? But your opinion is always right, isn't it?
    On topic:
    It's a nice server that's still growing, it will improve greatly if more people start to come. PK is pretty nice, it can get a little empty at times though. At peak times it's pretty damn good. The skill range in the server is insane though, some people are complete noobs that can't combo at level 60+ but there are some very good players here as well. Just stick with the right clans and it will get very competitive. [/b]
    C-West would be a heaven right now if k2 added all countrys except china and turkey to the allow list.

when i was at that server there was no clan compeition really...
    lame pk (worst pk i ever had with my time there)
    overall it was prettty lame my clan runned the server had crazy items always got isi
    no one was ever in Cz we were the only ones
    finally we figured out it was gay so we left and went c east
    c east full of turks but there are some spanish clans and ours is english
    well we havin a lot more fun there even on a late start we still manged there
    good pk on orc side ratio= 10 orcs to 100 humans
    alot more competition in clan wise
    i rather play with turks than kill roites and atrosses in pk

its perfect for me, you really feel the community spirit

<3 carnac west. help it grow

Colmillo DONT QUIT ARES AQ! C-west is cool...... ok, no turks, no pms saying "sa", "abi 100k lutfen", etc etc but your friends are here marica, bring your account to orc side and join us.

You will see the difference :P.

Banned

I have a question. If undestructablezzzz people are saying it&#39;s active (in CZ) now but then the reason why fierce left is because it&#39;s empty. Then where were undestructablezzzz when fierce was in cz? Early in the server both had 2 clans which should be plenty of competition just from those 2, right?

In my opinion, most population of carnac west users are non-premium because you can log on server 1. However of course people who paid for platnium there and whether they bought chinese goldbars or not platnium users gain an unfair advantage in levels and items.

Banned

Sin, you strike me as one of those ignorant assholes who stand by stubbornly by what they said just because they thought that thing sucked. How can you even stereotype the entire server because of one guys post anyways? But your opinion is always right, isn&#39;t it?
    On topic:
    It&#39;s a nice server that&#39;s still growing, it will improve greatly if more people start to come. PK is pretty nice, it can get a little empty at times though. At peak times it&#39;s pretty damn good. The skill range in the server is insane though, some people are complete noobs that can&#39;t combo at level 60+ but there are some very good players here as well. Just stick with the right clans and it will get very competitive. [/b]
    I sterotype the server from when I played it for 1 and a half month.

Undestructablezlezezzzezzzzzeeeeezeeeeee got rolled in cz everytime...
    CasenPoint: O2 Darknights or DTS or somthing in CZ,

they raided us 4 times with 8 man party
    we had 5 man party
    i had my goblin shit quest armor or w/e on and they chased me around the fight for 3-4 raids where they always lost 3-4 ppl, and ran off.
    I will give credit. One of us died. I got xp&#39;d on the last raid to a whatever it was.
    I was a mage btw

Btw: Your not biased at all. Your information or this topic is very helpful. (Yes, sarcasm. Very much sarcasm.)
    I&#39;m a bit biased but since I quit KO its nothing compared to the bullshit you spew when you (most carnac players) type ^^

Then we went to cz at lvl 62, quite empty
    Only mage xp was a group of 8 people, outside of that nothing but aoe harpy in cz at lvl 64. Then most of fierce quit and those went to shit.
    I speak from my own personal experience.
    Glad you know nothing about your own argument. Pro.

Banned

C-west started as empty... we know that, but every week u gonna see that they got more players, I saw 2 new clans from the human side.. one is gonna stay for ardream and the others is trying to get players 60+. c-west is getting more players. cz it&#39;s not 10 v 10 anymore.... the server is competetive, there are too many players gg able to make hard vs. from different clanies such as: undezz afk vica genesis (ma clan we got 12 players 70+ atm) chulos (welll....) and more that are making his clan as better they can.

it&#39;s not a empty server just people that blame are people that quit west early or they didn&#39;t play over there... this server gonna get more players soon... not enought like when akara starts.. cuz this server dont have turks.

overall... empty server are: edana ... olimpia a bera are going too... they have old players still playing his account...

Hope u got it guys.

the problem now are get masters cuz the gems are too expensive atm like 20 m each or so. k.o make a stupid idea of that... lvl 70+ need more than 60 gems for his masters and just werewolf are dropping those gems.. it&#39;s too hard get 1 easily. but htat k.o problem

thekingofswing

when i was at that server there was no clan compeition really...
    lame pk (worst pk i ever had with my time there)
    overall it was prettty lame my clan runned the server had crazy items always got isi
    no one was ever in Cz we were the only ones
    finally we figured out it was gay so we left and went c east
    c east full of turks but there are some spanish clans and ours is english
    well we havin a lot more fun there even on a late start we still manged there
    good pk on orc side ratio= 10 orcs to 100 humans
    alot more competition in clan wise
    i rather play with turks than kill roites and atrosses in pk[/b]
    its so funny how u guys left to c-east after what 2 weeks of the server? if that. you lvld and pkd 21hours of the day and you were all frustrated cause no one else wanted to waste that much time in their lives so u went to play with turkey.

dont knock the server if u fucked off when it was still new....

For the guy that wanted to know about the server ill give him a few examples.

cz 20-50ppl on either side at most times (not at 4am ko time) including the exp parties in cz
    2cz dk parties and 1-2ew parties at most times in cz (orc side anyways)
    paramuns always full, ds half full
    moradon is getting crowded with merchants
    u can tell the gold farmers are losing interest in the game now that the people that used usd have a easier method to get coins i.e bus&#39;s

All around c-west is the perfect server for you if your not a super nerd with 20horus + a day of time or if you are and you can lvl and pk your ass off theres plenty of clans for you and youll never have to see a worthless turk ever again.

banaanc

hope Linus said truth and it will be solved in less than 2 weeks

thekingofswing

I sterotype the server from when I played it for 1 and a half month.

Undestructablezlezezzzezzzzzeeeeezeeeeee got rolled in cz everytime...
    CasenPoint: O2 Darknights or DTS or somthing in CZ,

they raided us 4 times with 8 man party
    we had 5 man party
    i had my goblin shit quest armor or w/e on and they chased me around the fight for 3-4 raids where they always lost 3-4 ppl, and ran off.
    I will give credit. One of us died. I got xp&#39;d on the last raid to a whatever it was.
    I was a mage btw
    Btw: Your not biased at all. Your information or this topic is very helpful. (Yes, sarcasm. Very much sarcasm.)
    I&#39;m a bit biased but since I quit KO its nothing compared to the bullshit you spew when you (most carnac players) type ^^

Then we went to cz at lvl 62, quite empty
    Only mage xp was a group of 8 people, outside of that nothing but aoe harpy in cz at lvl 64. Then most of fierce quit and those went to shit.
    I speak from my own personal experience.
    Glad you know nothing about your own argument. Pro.[/b]
    If you guys didnt bitch off to east im positive you would see some real competition from unde clan and all the others

the only reason u guys were rolling people is cause your server hoppers to the max, you know how and what to do to get 60+ the fastest and how to kill what at lower lvls for easy gear + you bought enough gbs to supply the server.
    70+ im positive you guys would all be rolled once the tables evened out, i know you have some skilled players but you say you were immortal when you guys were only like lvl 60 is pathetic...

lets see your true skills and im sure its going down now that your only competition is turkey.

Banned

If you guys didnt bitch off to east im positive you would see some real competition from unde clan and all the others

the only reason u guys were rolling people is cause your server hoppers to the max, you know how and what to do to get 60+ the fastest and how to kill what at lower lvls for easy gear + you bought enough gbs to supply the server.
    70+ im positive you guys would all be rolled once the tables evened out, i know you have some skilled players but you say you were immortal when you guys were only like lvl 60 is pathetic...

lets see your true skills and im sure its going down now that your only competition is turkey.[/b]
    Have you ever talk to your clannies? They are what you just wrote.

thekingofswing

Have you ever talk to your clannies? They are what you just wrote.[/b]
    they are in one form or another but fierce has the server hopping down to a tee, i think what 10 of the unde guys came from gira rest were starting fresh for the first time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast