Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

im interested in CARNAC~WEST

This is a discussion on im interested in CARNAC~WEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats a good 4-5 minutes on carnac west 1 which I got into w/ no prem without a problem.. you ...
Page: 4

dragunmaster

thats a good 4-5 minutes on carnac west 1 which I got into w/ no prem without a problem.. you can tell by the mp and nova usage

and those last 2 kills came after 3/4 the time on the mp recov...i took ksc of that but to much work opening those up
    REAL ACTIVE MANZ.

10 + ppl afk in cz town
    24 total
    only top 5-6 have np on human, 4 of em at like 50
    2 on orc side....

This is a pretty good time for english speaking players too...dotdotdot. (3: 45 centralpm)

edit: no my grahpics card isnt that bad, its what happens when you save in paint as .gif[/b]
    why do you say undes got rolled? Like everyone says that but we were number 1 even when you guys were here

you just talk ot of shit and you suck so BB

Talking about us still 2 months later...give it up already, nobody got banned for gem koxping. SOME people did buy GBs, just like SOME people in other clans buy them. You just think what you want and assume its right with no facts at all. The ONLY reason we left, as SMOKED already said, is because of the lack of pk. Call it what you want, we lvled to fast, or we did this or that to fast, fact was, it was completely empty, the only fun was war, but after we basically killed the entire orc nation and they would go moradon that got boring fast to. Sure if we waited longer it might have grown but we decided to get instant fun in pk rather then wait and thats our choice so you can stop your conspiracy theories.

As for the server hopper part, we leave for our own reasons, as you can see first hand most servers get boring after this first few months because people begin quitting and then you can either play with some new players or start fresh. If we are only good at owning at the beginning, please explain how we did it in Ronark, Girakon, Carnac-West, then moved to Carnac-East a month later and still are sitting at #1? Cmon we don't talk shit to you so stop talking about us thanks.

Oh sorry on topic:

I went in cz yesterday still didn't seem so active, i mean if you want a server where you understand everyone this is the perfect for you. But as one other guy said, its also a drama fest with english players, its like playing under a microscope, pure shit talking

But i think if you give the server time eventually it will be good, your call though

played there but left cause server went empty

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Very well said elektrik. As long as you have good english speaking clan and friends, you dont have to care about rest of the server, whether they are turks, mongols, or monkeys thats my own experience too.

Banned

why do you say undes got rolled? Like everyone says that but we were number 1 even when you guys were here

you just talk ot of shit and you suck so BB[/b]
    you were number 1 b/c of your clan size and not even sure your clan was the best overall considering fierce
    but party vs party is why undes got rolled.........is what I meant
    how did you not understand that

dragunmaster

you were number 1 b/c of your clan size and not even sure your clan was the best overall considering fierce
    but party vs party is why undes got rolled.........is what I meant
    how did you not understand that[/b]
    I will admit that in the beginning Work clan ran cz because you had 2 - 3 duffers in 1 party while al of our priests were buffers, now that we have duffers we would destroy you guys.

You guys were good but we would own you now, + we have stone cold back

Kreeden

word around to is the gm had banned alot of fierce members for gem farming with koxp acc's and going into c2 dungeon.

might be part of the reason they left to c-east[/b]
    We never koxp'd gems, all fucking rumors. Appearently some people like to make shit up because we were the best competition you guys had. Carnac West is shit, straight up.

Carnac-West? LOL

Yea sure it's a good server if your thing is hitting dummies

its good because i made 2 hb +7 in it oday

Rampage

I will admit that in the beginning Work clan ran cz because you had 1 duffer in 1 party while al of our priests were buffers, now that we have duffers we would destroy you guys.

You guys were good but we would own you now, + we have stone cold back[/b]

Banned

we had 2 priest 1 was buff other was full heal oO

malice imba

dragunmaster

we had 2 priest 1 was buff other was full heal oO

malice imba[/b]
    stfu we were tormented and shit and massived all the time fighting you guys

LOL BB noob doesnt even know wtf he is talking about

4HotSauce

lol every1 know west ftw ^_^

ISeeYouPee

when i was at that server there was no clan compeition really...
    lame pk (worst pk i ever had with my time there)
    overall it was prettty lame my clan runned the server had crazy items always got isi
    no one was ever in Cz we were the only ones
    finally we figured out it was gay so we left and went c east
    c east full of turks but there are some spanish clans and ours is english
    well we havin a lot more fun there even on a late start we still manged there
    good pk on orc side ratio= 10 orcs to 100 humans
    alot more competition in clan wise
    i rather play with turks than kill roites and atrosses in pk[/b]
    thats cute....lame pk? well nobody pks till they are lvl 70+ retard u guys left like first or second week of server LOL
    and maybe some people were xping outside of cz so they dont get raided ty bb

We never koxp'd gems, all fucking rumors. Appearently some people like to make shit up because we were the best competition you guys had. Carnac West is shit, straight up.[/b]
    and kreeden u wouldnt know how shit it was lOl
    u guys left cus u had no compatition? u never know untill other clans start getting 70+ retard.
    anyways its good server i say u play it voot

EastonLemon

Carnac west is fun.. But to tell you the truth theres a priv server that comes to mind which is just like usko.. Except better and cheaper..

Theres my 2cents. KO is a game that NOT worth paying to play. And now that priv servers have working combo/capes/quests theres no point in playing turk ko anymore.

And funkz you are a dork. Next time go outside while you play the game and you wont be so bored.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast