Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Knightonline dead? where are all?

This is a discussion on Knightonline dead? where are all? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some old friends just told me to came back to play and start from cero, we looking for a good ...
Page: 1

Default Knightonline dead? where are all?

Some old friends just told me to came back to play and start from cero, we looking for a good server, but after logging here i see that isnt active like before, did all quit? any news, anything i should know? after that massive account hack it improved or its the same shit? it say now gms 24/7, its that true? no hacks? anyone still playing that can help me with some info? thanks!

Banned Senior Member

USKO is dead yes, there is of course gonna be the few on this forum that say otherwise. Stick to private servers if you wanna play KO otherwise enjoy babashopping thousands of dollars on a dead ass game.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    Some old friends just told me to came back to play and start from cero, we looking for a good server, but after logging here i see that isnt active like before, did all quit? any news, anything i should know? after that massive account hack it improved or its the same shit? it say now gms 24/7, its that true? no hacks? anyone still playing that can help me with some info? thanks!
    youll have the private server guys who are butthurt and havent logged usko in years telling you its dead, butin reality its about 50v50 at peak times in Europa cz, and the same for ardream

Cz would be more active if it wasnt for the mass hacking. Many 83+ pkers are just sitting around waiting restore. That being said, Europa is still pretty active during peak and non peak hours

Banned Senior Member

the new servers are crazy ive heard its like 300 vs 300 at some times in cz... some servers are active and some are dead just depends on the server.. europa seems like a good choice for a english community

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    europa seems like a good choice for a english community

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Spamming for 50th post & scamming ain`t nice ! HAHA . 814 ftw

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    Spamming for 50th post & scamming ain`t nice ! HAHA . 814 ftw
    .....what?

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    .....what?
    That was a joke :S,dooooooooooooooooooh.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    That was a joke :S,dooooooooooooooooooh.
    oh. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH going to bed goodnight
    Bathory and andrewo350 like this.

I would like to give you some advise, i don't think anyone really gave you an clear answer about what you are really looking for. Alot have changed since you left KO, for example some servers have been merged C-west C-east and Ionia were merged together as Anatolia, this means the server is quite old and has strong geared people in it, to be considered as an average geared player you'll have to invest quite a big amount of money, this is the same issue with old servers like: Resurrection (which i believe is still one of the most active servers among the old servers) Resurrection was before i believe Diez and Kronos, this server is filled with +10/+3 items, but these items are so common that it isn't that expensive to purchase a geared character, which means +10/+3. If you don't really mind about what server and are specificly looking for English players, then all i can say is either go to Anatolia which is right now not really active at all, but since we as the players from Anatolia have opened up a poll on the official forums about getting merged and are hoping for it to happen, this will solve any inactivity issue. Then there's Europa server, this is prolly your best bet right now based on activity and English population, BUT if you are planning on gearing up by ''babashopping'' there might be a chance you'll have to buy more later on. As far as i know ( not 100% sure) there's quite a big gap between the items people use, like from +7/+0 to +9/+3.

About the hacking part, i haven't seen an k0xper on Anatolia in Colony Zone at all yet, but there might be some hiding somewhere at an exp spot, but GM's are pretty much getting rid of them quite soon if they get reported. Older servers like Asgard are prolly still invested with them.
    renzorider likes this.

ExclusiveBastard likes this.

USKO is dead,
    we oldschool people have left the boat a long while ago

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. did all quit?
    Not entirely, there are some English players that still play.
    Turkish community is just growing from what I can tell, they started publishing USKO massively in Turkey since they started with the clan tournaments.

2. anything i should know? after that massive account hack it improved or its the same shit?
    NTTGame implemented the OTP system in KO , their portal and Kingdom online.. you can activate it in order to protect your account.
    The only thing you have to pay in order to activate this system is 5 NPoint (for a SMS) which can be free as well, if you are using the 'free npoint' system that NTTGame offers.

This is extremely safe and from what I can tell, there wasn't a single player that got hacked with OTP activated on his account.

You can read more about the OTP system over here :
    ICS / OTP? Identification Code Service / One Time Password

3. it say now gms 24/7, its that true? no hacks?
    Not entirely, there are GMs patrolling between the servers 24/7.. this is true.
    However, it doesn't mean that there is a GM online 24/7 in every server, it's just a group of 'GMs' that patroll between all the servers the whole day.

I can assure you, right now there are less cheaters around than for the last.. 6years, at least.

4. anyone still playing that can help me with some info?
    You need more information?

Little archer Senior Member

USKO is all about europa atm, every other server, as usual, retain their respective perks.

Resurrection or whatever other server that has old Ares in it: Good activity, low prices, everyone has shiny.
    Anatolia aka old c-west: Dead as fuck, incredibly overpriced, shiny but low skill level.
    Newest servers aka asgard titan destan or whatever name they go by: Most active, but also most hackers.

"US"KO is dead and has been dead for a long while. Now it has EUKO merged into it, but that seems to be its only redeeming factor.
    Bathory likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast