Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im oficially anouncing my retirement from KO

This is a discussion on Im oficially anouncing my retirement from KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now I enjoy my weekends doing things like this, and dont worry its says 18+ but its youtube so nothing ...
Page: 1

Now I enjoy my weekends doing things like this, and dont worry its says 18+ but its youtube so nothing to be worry about,

Palominito
    Palomino
    derachanga

Just another typical sunday in PR, hope some of you open ur eyes and start doing other stuff than playing video games.

P.S move it to the I quit section if theres any.

Uzu

ohhh man...
    some ppl work all day long and cant do things like u do bcoz of age or whatevaaaaaaaa...
    Videogames can be HOBBIES too

and why are u showing it off? do u know that ppl like to flame guys like u? -.-

GL

Flame by who? Kids

Ancient noob Senior Member

when i quit ko i discovered i have more time to work my ass off everyday, and any free time is spent watching my back because of so many freaks here in L.A.

i don't feel like i've gained much after quitting ko, although these freaks are very entertaining and they display some kind of new freakish behavior everyday, so it's much better than grinding away at leveling and battling koxpers.

bacardi, nice retirement plan. :lol: smack some oil on that shit.

Gl irl bro ^_^

Banned

Now I enjoy my weekends doing things like this, and dont worry its says 18+ but its youtube so nothing to be worry about,

Just another typical sunday in PR, hope some of you open ur eyes and start doing other stuff than playing video games.

P.S move it to the I quit section if theres any.[/b]
    Sorry there's no "Things we don't care about" section :mellow:

Uzu

Flame by who? Kids[/b]
    i mean was it so difficult to quit KO that you are soooo proud to make a useless topic which wont make other ppl quit the game anyways?

Gosh man, im not trying to flame u but ppl who come here and say 'wow cool gl'... these 3 words are for increasing postcounts... no offense but its not a topic worth... im out

if ur the bacardi151 from ares (Arestides/James) then i hope u die in a fire.. if not then gl

No im not that (Arestides/James) but i know what ur talking about some sort of corrupt GM back in the days.

Difficult to quit KO = yes
    Trying to make others quit = not my intention but if u prefer playing KO on a weekend than doing THIS or THAT then theres something wrong with you.

J

Aw you pimp biz I'm going to miss you Have fun getting drunk, and remember! Use protection

kibal

Palominito
    Palomino
    derachanga

P.S move it to the I quit section if theres any.[/b]
    Rofl i prefer stay in my house playing with a game boy taht go to a party with this kind of music.

when i quit ko i discovered i have more time to work my ass off everyday, and any free time is spent watching my back because of so many freaks here in L.A.

i don't feel like i've gained much after quitting ko, although these freaks are very entertaining and they display some kind of new freakish behavior everyday, so it's much better than grinding away at leveling and battling koxpers.
    bacardi, nice retirement plan. :lol: smack some oil on that shit.[/b]

I am from Venice (ghetto by the sea), I am a freak, I play KO, I work, and I have 1000's of other interests.

MoNiTo

cya gl puertorikeño gay

Babiesforlunch

I don't see you in these videos. you have no proof that you are. And JUST because you play KO dosen't mean you can't go out and have a good time. This is by far the most worthless post i've ever seen and feel stupider by reading and watching it.

Banned

i love playing knight online no reason to quit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast