Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im oficially anouncing my retirement from KO

This is a discussion on Im oficially anouncing my retirement from KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love playing knight online no reason to quit.[/b] Rofl :lol: <3 You Palan...
Page: 2

Banned

i love playing knight online no reason to quit.[/b]
    Rofl :lol: <3 You Palan

CAREFACE -_-

BYE BIZ PLAYIN WIT U AND THE LUXURIA CREW WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY KO LIFETIME

have fun in RL and i love u, and always remember me

cl30patra

Wink

if ur the bacardi151 from ares (Arestides/James) then i hope u die in a fire.. if not then gl[/b]
    I sense a great deal of hatred for bacardi by RW

and GL IRL for the recent quitter of KO

somenoob11

heng good luck bro. fun times on manes. stop by the ts every now and then for a chat

Strike

i got 3 words for ya biz....

ABOUT DAMN TIME :P

but seroiusly gl in rl bro

ISeeYouPee

Now I enjoy my weekends doing things like this, and dont worry its says 18+ but its youtube so nothing to be worry about,

Palominito
    Palomino
    derachanga

Just another typical sunday in PR, hope some of you open ur eyes and start doing other stuff than playing video games.

P.S move it to the I quit section if theres any.[/b]
    sorry i dont like mexicans
    or else i would do stuff like this vooot

babiesforluch can u tell me ur age and ur sexual orientation cuz if I have to choose between a hot girl smacking her ass on ur dick while dancing, drinking and bbq on the beach or in the other hand sit infront of ur PC playing KO... u know my answer and yeah I do appear on all those 3 videos at the 23sec in derachanga, 43sec in palominito 2sec in palomino... Im just curious are u on my msn? cuz not many ppl have seen a picture of me matter fact just 1 person from KO has seen me in real life.

PS yeah I remember u all specially the ones from Vent and TS

jimfujitsu

Now I enjoy my weekends watching youtube videos with people doing things like this
    Palominito
    Palomino
    derachanga[/b]
    Fixed it for you.

Babiesforlunch

babiesforluch can u tell me ur age and ur sexual orientation cuz if I have to choose between a hot girl smacking her ass on ur dick while dancing, drinking and bbq on the beach or in the other hand sit infront of ur PC playing KO... u know my answer and yeah I do appear on all those 3 videos at the 23sec in derachanga, 43sec in palominito 2sec in palomino... Im just curious are u on my msn? cuz not many ppl have seen a picture of me matter fact just 1 person from KO has seen me in real life.

PS yeah I remember u all specially the ones from Vent and TS[/b]
    First of all, I&#39;m 22. and straight. I haven&#39;t touched KO for months. even when I played I had time to go drink party and kick it with all my best friends and of course talk to females. I&#39;m just saying you don&#39;t have to post videos showing that you couldnt do that while enjoying the game. I just choose to not play anymore and commit myself to basketball, girls, and my friends. Plus the fact that USKO has become a farce and no point in even playing. Im bored and tired of KO. I still have a fully geared char just sitting there on Ronark with 50+ GBs and tons of items. Sayin your goodbyes I understand that and yes going on vacation with fine latina women is always cool but no need to show off, theres a bunch of kids playin this game and that&#39;s what they know how to do best is Have fun and be a kid.

BTW, i was just jokin about you not bein in the video&#39;s that wasnt really the point. Anyways enjoy life without KO and have fun. Don&#39;t catch nothin

Cool

Rofl i prefer stay in my house playing with a game boy taht go to a party with this kind of music.[/b]
    yeah , i agree with this :lol:

First of all, I&#39;m 22. and straight. I haven&#39;t touched KO for months. even when I played I had time to go drink party and kick it with all my best friends and of course talk to females. I&#39;m just saying you don&#39;t have to post videos showing that you couldnt do that while enjoying the game. I just choose to not play anymore and commit myself to basketball, girls, and my friends. Plus the fact that USKO has become a farce and no point in even playing. Im bored and tired of KO. I still have a fully geared char just sitting there on Ronark with 50+ GBs and tons of items. Sayin your goodbyes I understand that and yes going on vacation with fine latina women is always cool but no need to show off, theres a bunch of kids playin this game and that&#39;s what they know how to do best is Have fun and be a kid.

BTW, i was just jokin about you not bein in the video&#39;s that wasnt really the point. Anyways enjoy life without KO and have fun. Don&#39;t catch nothin [/b]

well said.

man heng ima miss you.you the number 1 bp. :P just know me j classy and stefan keeping it going on c-west. ros style ftw :P

good times <3

Man, ima miss you yelling at me in teamspeek for swift :<.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12