Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im out

This is a discussion on im out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea me and xshadyx are rl friends and he told me he quit lol at first i didnt beleive him ...
Page: 2

yea me and xshadyx are rl friends and he told me he quit lol at first i didnt beleive him but then he called me over and i watched him delete his armor and then he changed his pw but lol i saw this and thought i would help to clear shit up or just get in the way either way im happy

Mrjcolley

Go allready, you aint gonna quit the game posting every 5 mins
    P.S good luck in real life.

Hydr4

Originally posted by xShadyx
    lmao guys i quit if GangstaFlow is Shady take a close look in curiouity i logged into c1 for 1 last time and looked guess what shady was shell gangsta is a chitin rogue how can he be me if i was shell?
    Funny how u said u changed ur pass into some random letter or w/e and now you remember it nice

R4zor

rofl even a retard would be able to tell ur lieing shady

Originally posted by Leapingfish2
    yea me and xshadyx are rl friends and he told me he quit lol at first i didnt beleive him but then he called me over and i watched him delete his armor and then he changed his pw but lol i saw this and thought i would help to clear shit up or just get in the way either way im happy
    shady RL FRIENDS!?!? LOL LOL now we know you lie

xShadyx

Originally posted by Hydr4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hydr4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShadyx
    lmao guys i quit if GangstaFlow is Shady take a close look in curiouity i logged into c1 for 1 last time and looked guess what shady was shell gangsta is a chitin rogue how can he be me if i was shell?
    Funny how u said u changed ur pass into some random letter or w/e and now you remember it nice[/b]
    ever heard of a second account buddy? and whatever shady was shell and gangstas chitin go ahead pm gangsta talk to him i garentee he aint me now drop it cypher i quit be happy

Originally posted by xShadyx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xShadyx)</div>
    Originally posted by Hydr4@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShadyx

Funny how u said u changed ur pass into some random letter or w/e and now you remember it nice
    ever heard of a second account buddy? and whatever shady was shell and gangstas chitin go ahead pm gangsta talk to him i garentee he aint me now drop it cypher i quit be happy[/b]
    so your just browsing the ko4life forums for hours on end staring at a blank screen eh^?

xShadyx

no i just look at the fourms cus i like to know whats going on? why not? its nice seeing other ppl play? why not browse the fourms alot of ppl that quit browse the fourms still stupid :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12